The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

mika your training begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mika your training begins Empty
PostSubject: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:09 pm

setsuka waits under a tree while thinking to herself "i see alot of potential in this girl...i almost see myself"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 pm

"Ok my Queen so what do we start off with first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 am

"first off endurance training...this will be dangerous but you'll be able to handle it....stay concious for 5 minutes among my attacks..you may fight back only if you do this will i be confident in teaching you the new skillset that you will be learning thereafter" setsuka waves her hand and 4 pillars rise casting very powerful spells of each element water,fire,thunder,wind at mika "good luck
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Mika starts to run around on the ground.(4 pillars... each element... all after me... so whats's a good way to get through these attacks?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm

"mika-chan your strongest element is water so i'd start on that one...just some advice from your teacher
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Mika releases some of her chakra into a near by pond and starts to make up 6 water balls.Then the water had hardened into ice and surrounded Mika's waist in a circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 am

"whoa what are you gonna do with those i wonder" setsuka flicks her hand increasing the speed of the spells flying torwards mika "your in trouble now"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Mika starts to direct two of the ice balls at the water pillar.(If I get the water pillar out of the way, i'll have less to worry about.) The ice balls had hit the water pillar.(Now time to destroy it.) Before Mika could get over to the water pillar, afire ball had hit her in the back.(Damn...I've been hit.But i'm not unconscious yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 am

"oh no it gets harder than this" setsuka rushes at mika with blinding speed and punches her "you've also got to worry about avoiding me now you have to threats to worry about...good luck"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 pm

"Two threats now eh....two is better than one." Mika had got up from the punch that setsuka had thrown. "Now its my turn." Mika had ran towards setsuka and threw akick and 3 punches at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm

setsuka stands and takes the hits her lip is busted slightly while taking the hits setsuka swipes some of the blood from the wound on mika's back from the fire ball "good you screwed yourself up mika-chan setsuka wipes the blood off her face...blood taker" setsuka takes control of mika's body with her skill...she then just make her stand still as the spells all crash on her at the same time setsuka thinks (if she's concious after this she truly is worthy of being my apprentice..because those spells are way beyond her level) setsuka checks her phone (she's managed to stay concious for 4minutes 27seconds...if she can just survive this she made it)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Mika takes all of the spell attacks. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" Mika's screeches are drowned by the impact of the spells.(She's truly strong...Maybe it was a good thing to come to her for training.My water powers can be amplified to this level..or maybe higher.But stay alive... you have the strength to out last this...STAY CONCIOUS!) The smoke from the spells started to disperse. As the smoke cleared,Mika was on her hands and knees heaving; bleeding heavily from her arms, legs,mouth and back. "See sensei, I have enough will power.I won't fail at this... I told you that I wouldn't fail you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

setsuka jumps over to mika...."it's ok mika-chan" she grabs her as mika collaspes in her hands she looks at her phone again 5minutes 13 seconds...amazing ill carry her back to the blackmoon castle to rest she did good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mika your training begins   mika your training begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mika your training begins
Page 1 of 1