The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

mika's next training element(fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

mika's next training element(fire) Empty
PostSubject: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

setsuka awaits her pupil hoping to get to their next phase of training
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Mika's head pops up from out of the ground. "Awww I wasn't trying to come here I was trying to get to the Lake. Well this is great..." Mika notices Setsuka standing in the shade of the tree. "Oh hi Sensei, what brings you out here on such a sunny day?" Mika asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm

"actually i was hoping you were ready for your next element of training...plus i have a special technique to teach you regarding water style" setsuka says as she pulls the strange item rapped in a black case off her back "so whaddya say"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

"A new element? What element will it be?" Mika said with curiosity as she pulled herself from out of the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 pm

"the element is fire!" setsuka walks torward mika and grabs her aggressively "but this one is gonna require complete control" setsuka strips mika of her water and wind power "now time to learn fire from scratch"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Mika had gritted her teeth when her powers were stripped from her. She huffed in exhaustion and looked up at Setsuka. "Ok lets start!" (That really hurt.Who would have thought she had that ability?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm

"she doesnt im the one who stripped you of your power....so this is my daughters pupil...well i'll be the one training you in the fire element...c'mon smile you're getting trained by kira the sensei to the great naoki and one of the 4 paladin of nexus"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Mika looked behind her and saw Kira and her eye's widened. (I've read of him before in the castle's library...He's... He's Sensei's father?) Mika gulped then bowed. "M-my name is Mika Hatsukiga. N-Nice to meet you sir." Mika said in a stammering voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am

kira chuckles "chill kid no need to be so formal" as he guides her back to an upright position "how is naoki doing?" kira says as he walks torward setsuka and puts his hand on top of her head making her seem like a helpless little child
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 am

"It's interesting that you ask that." Kaito said poking his head out of a shadow and nodding to everyone. "No one has seen him in a while...a long while. Last time I saw him, he was going to see Koudo about something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 am

"koudo? never mind. it would seem my little kids are all grown up...and even you kaito arent that crazy teen anymore huh?" kira says as he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 am

Kaito started to laugh. "I'm still crazy, but far from being a teen." Kaito assured Kira before coming out of the shadow fully and stretching. "I just came to watch mostly...and I might have someone that can help with the fire training." Kaito stroked his chin before grinning. "Ever heard of Maina? Maina Kannagi, my little sister. She's the best with fire period."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 am

Mika's ears had popped up when Kaito had spoke.(Seriously where are they all coming from? I wonder where Ayame is...Wasn't she supposed to go on a mission with him?) "Mika walked over to a tree and put her bag down in the shade. (Well since I can't use my water powers I won't be needing my sack of water.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am

kira notices mika put down her sack and gives a little smile torward her way then throws a flint and some rot wood her way "first lesson make a normal fire out of just those things" he then turn back torward kaito "actually i've got quite the data base on the fighters of the rising...i know exactly who she is and i would like to speak with her. i feel like she has mastery of fire but so few people know the arts of combining elements. am i right?" kira chuckles and then stares back intently at mika to make sure she is doing what he instructed
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Mika see's the flint and rot wood land right next to her. (Oh....a rock and wood. I distinctly remember reading some thing about creating a fire like this.Well I guess I can try.) Mika had grabbed the items and looked at them.(I guess I have to rub them together) Mika had began to rub the flint and rot wood together. (I hope I do this right)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 am

"Indeed you are Kira, but she has a problem with learning from others. I've tried to teach her my lightning abilities, but all she wants from me is training in using the Kannagan." Kaito sighed and shook his head. "Besides, she's practicing on being the strongest with fire and taijutsu." Kaito put his hand out and engulfed it with lightning. "She's working on learning something like this. A fire fist or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 am

kira chuckles "stubborn one huh...that technique she is trying to learn will be quite hard...train her well kaito, mika you're doing it wrong rotate that stick harder and press the rocks together" kira turns his attention back torward him and naoki's conversation
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

Kaito nodded and grinned. "She is a Kannagi just like me and Naoki, she'll pick it up pretty damn fast." Kaito told Kira before relaxing and making a mass of shadows in the shape of a cloud appear underneath him. He reclined on it and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:06 pm

(I wonder if I put the stick in between the rocks and rotate it will it get me a few sparks for a fire.) Mika had put the rocks down beside each other and placed the wood in between them. She then began to rotate the wood very fast.(I hope this does it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 pm

kira watches as the sticks spark then a fire starts "good job.." kira walks torward mika and takes away the sticks leaving only the rock "now start another fire using only that!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:43 pm

(Oh...Ok This one shouldn't be this hard.) Mika had took one rock in her right hand. She then took the other rock with her left hand and struck the rock in her right. (No wait...If i strike it the rock might....too late.) Mika had struck the rock in her right hand again and the rock in her right had broke.(Side ways was the way I was supposed to hit it.) Mika had took the biggest chunk from the broken rock and turned the rock in her left hand sideways. She began to hit/rub the rock together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm

kira sets the rock on fire then burns the holy hell out of mika's hand "now that you've known pain as a result of fire, use that pain to generate the very thing that caused it,funnel your energy and rotate until it causes heat"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Mika had yelped like a injured wolf and dropped the rocks. She then looked up at Kira and then her left hand. She had saw that its was very red with dark spots and skin peeling.(Ok...He said to funnel my energy around the part of my hand that was burned and Rotate it at the same time...) Mika had gritted her teeth in pain, at the same time keeping her wolf fangs from growing. (Focus Mika...Throw some of your energy to the middle of your hand. Then funnel and rotate it) Mika had focused her energy towards her burnt hand. As she did so, her hand started to glow blue.(Ok first part is down.Now all I have to do is rotate it.) She had focused on the palm of her left hand and began to rotate the energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 pm

"now increase the speed ten fold....until its spinning so fast it burns the very wind itself" kira walks up to her to get a closer look "and you would've mastered fire but...your training period has just begun....because in order to be strong you have to fight stronger people so after this you'll come with me to niflehiem to train for 5 months in cold hard conditions...i know it sounds...annoying but right now you need to get as strong as you can to protect this place and your loved ones from those monsters(the death alliance)., your sensei is afraid because she knows even she pales in comparison to some of their powers so you have to get strong" kira gives her a stern look and waits for her to use fire
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Mika had increases the speed of the rotation by 10 times. As she did so, her eyes started to glow a bright blue. She then turned to Kira while her energy was rotating. "Ok...I'll do I...If it means that I have to get stronger to protect this place, then im in. And it's not irritating at all...Im use to the cold.That's how i was able to gain my Ice powers." Mika could feel her face heat up. She had looked at her hand and saw small flames starting to form.(As long as I get stronger, this place will be more safe and calm.) While Mika was deep in thought, the small flames began to grow into a fire. She had looked up and Began to smile. "I'm guessing that this mastering of fire has started to began."(Now all i have to do is learn how to master it like Sensei did or like Daisuke!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mika's next training element(fire)   mika's next training element(fire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mika's next training element(fire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next