The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Tales of a Weapons Expert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Tales of a Weapons Expert Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of a Weapons Expert   The Tales of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Character Name: Tatsunori Nishino

Full Name: Tatsunori Nishino Jr.

Nick Names: Suno, Nishin, Shino, Nori

Birthday/year: August 20, 1997

Hair Color: Snow White

Eyes: His eyes are dark and change colors with his mood, becoming blue when he's sad, red when angered and golden when happy, but they're mostly dark since he’s usually calm.

Origin: Tatsunori was born and raised on the Nexus before it collide with the Darkmoon.

Language: That’s an interesting thing; you see Tatsunori lacks the ability to talk. It’s not because he’s a robot or anything like that, it’s because since birth he’s trained himself so hard that he never taught himself to speak like a normal human boy would speak. The only thing that gives away any indication of his feelings is his eyes. They change color with his feelings.

Blood Type: Tatsunori’s blood is blue, he’s human mostly, but his blood is colored blue for reasons he doesn’t even understand.

Height: [ 5'6" ]

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: [ 128 lbs. ]

Parents/Elders/Guardians: Old Man Shino (Deceased)

Siblings: Unknown

Abilities: [See Technique List]

Background: Not much is known about Suno, he keeps to himself and doesn’t talk about his past, because he can’t talk. All that is really known is that he hells from Nexus and was raised for two years by an old man nicknamed Old Man Shino by everyone on Nexus. The old man died one night and Suno was left to raise himself, he trained day and night to become stronger losing the ability to speak, and gaining the strength to wield large weapons with one hand, even with his stature and age. Suno is incredibly adaptable to any situation and can easily over come anything thrown his way if he puts his mind to it.
Back to top Go down

The Tales of a Weapons Expert
Page 1 of 1