The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Bloodline Ability : Eternal Sanctom

A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} Empty
PostSubject: A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}   A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Luna and Inu's skills

Element/Blood Bending: Can bend elements/blood they are is adept in.

HellSphere: His power has risen to the point where he has full control over dimensions and elements being able to defend against dimension techniques and elemental attacks as well as use them as weapons.

Meido Blast- The Dark force attack but on a larger scale as Inu blows himself up causing a explosion that will follow any hostile target in which.

Blood weapon- she can turn body parts into weapons by absorbing weapons into her being. Can dematerialize and use blood to teleport and travel.

Dark Force- A devastating attack that when fully charged can erase matter leaving an opponent unable to heal or regenerate any wounds suffered from the attack.

Mind Crush- can use the blood of a weaker opponent and make the blood around the brain and create pressure around it sometimes knocking them out, paralysis,and sometimes death. This attack is unavoidable due to the fact its happening inside the victims body without thier knowlegde. Can use after four turns have passed/

Lunar End- The ability to regenerate as long as a horucux or an cell/atom remains. As long as this the moon is intact their energy supply is unlimited.

Kekkei Genkai: The dark gift- The dark gift allows grants the user the ability to see energy levels and internal and vital organs as well as hear heart beats. Her body becomes that of complete darkness and can travel through shadows and air undetected by others. She can also redidrect and cancel out elemental attacks and nullify them. God like power are rendered useless

Ryuusei seikuken- a dimension around her canceling out attacks and parrying melee attacks. This area of space cannot be manipulalted by outside focus. can mantain this as long as she remains completely calm and emotionless
--------
G ZONE--A realm created by Inu designed to nullify everything and render oppenents power and abilities useless.

Reality Bending: A skill he learned from fighting Sarai and Hazuki and in combination with his new power. Its new form of bending instead of elements he can bend reality to his will changing anything the way he see fits

Last edited by InuTaisho on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}   A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Oblivion Power(stage one): uses souls of the dead to gather around his body and create a battle armor capable of withstanding the most deavasting attacks and increases his power dramatically

Dragon Burst: He charges at his opponent in a kamikazi attack. This attack is only as powerful enough to destroy his opponents

Hells Gate(Stage two) This second stage to iNU power is when he releases all restictions, section 0-9 of Hell, to become faster by constantly absorbing the power of hell. This stage can only be sustained if Taisho body is good condition/minimum damage.

Jagan: Accursed Eyes that consumes souls, unleashes powerful spirits and demons. and can control lycans/dragons/vampiric beings

Regeneration:Regenerate dead cells of biological organisms

Wolf summon: Inu releases a loud howl. causing his eyes to turn completely black. He can then regurgatate a large number of demonic wolves who can also spread his disease.

Virus Carrier: Inu spawns little bats that can spread his blood through bites which is deadly to others and can cause dizzyness and massive bloodlost. The bats also have a deadly effect being able to trigger a fairly big explosion upon being destroyed

Can only be used when Inu is badly wounded in his werepyre transformation. he can use his super drakopyre form where his speed strength and energy has increased drastically and can use blood to upgrade to hyper mode which he is nearly unstoppable but hasnt completely masted it yet

Dark wave- perhaps the most dangerous of Inu's attacks because of the sheer amount of dark energy he uses to perform it. He focuses all of his power into his arms and legs making his melee attacks deadly but the stress from focusing large amount of energy all into certain areas makes it hard to mantain

Dragon Thunder: is able to summon a thunderstorm and manipulate the lightning creating a number of lethal electric bolts.Can also combine his draconic energy to create vampires werewolves and or dragons

Draconic Blast: uses a series of flaming flashes that Incinerate everything in sight.

Soul Reflection: A technique that when Inu is struck by an attack, the attackers energy is stolen which temporarily prevents them from using any special traits or abilites. That same energy is reverted into a blast fired directly at the attacker

Malice Crusher: His strongest attack. The hatred, insanity, evilness, dread, and killing intent in every living being and compress it into a small star. Then the star detonated turning into a red giant which is then launched toward his opponent

Last edited by InuTaisho on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}   A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Raizen/TrueSelf: When his life is in danger can revert back to his true self/ego which is his strongest form
A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} OmegaPureAngel

Energy Absorption Wall: A spherical barrier that protects Raizen from energy attacks by absorbing them making the barrier even stronger

Sacred Light Energy: Raizen can combine his chakra and his demonic aura to create a new type of energy. Raizen's power, speed, strength, energy, and endurance increase drastically, far exceeding the power of InuTaisho, and continues to do so steadily as long as he remains in this state. This energy is extremely harmful to anything its touches other than the user
* skill1: Divine Step
* skill2: Incarnation
* skill3: Demonic Light
* skill4: Plane of the Soul
Twisted Twister: Raizen first spins around extremely fast and creates a tornado. The tornado engulfs his opponent. Inside the tornado, the wind and his sacred energy slices his opponent like a knife

Sacred Light Cage: Both Raizen and his clone begin to glow, then his sacred energy emits from both of their bodies, which then envelops their opponent, trapping him/her in an inescapable ki orb as their soul and energy is constantly drained

Sacred Omega Blaster: a technique which begins as a small light orb of condensed sacred energy that immensely expands when in contact with its target and will continue to do so untill the orb is detonated or untill it engulfs its target

Last edited by InuTaisho on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}   A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 am

Talk about biting...don't you have any originality all your moves are stolen from other people like those so called stages. come on now we all know that was stolen from setsuka and Kira... go kill yo-self, and why is it that you can avoid everything that shit ain't possible you hacking to damn hard but what really kills me is you amazing ability to take everyone else moves. you worthless piece of shit. you seem to love biting Setsuka Kira Alice and Ryuuji...why is that, because you cant beat them with you unoriginal characters I mean come on ''Inu-taisho'' Inuyasha's father but you ues a picture if seshomuru...Gay I got more to say trust me and I'm making a hole announcement about biters like you...just wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}   A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon Lords Tech {Nearly Completed}
Page 1 of 1