The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Tournament topic, Battle 1

Mika Hatsukiga vs. Tatsunori Nishino

Victor: Tatsunori Nishino, by Judge's ruling.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Mika sits down on the ground. (Hmmm... I wonder where Tatsunori is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Nishino, with his conduit in one hand, looked at the entrance that he was teleported in front of. The key to this battle was stealth more than likely since him and Mika were at opposite ends of the Labyrinth. he looked at his conduit then tossed it over his shoulder and entered the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Mika pulls out a sack of water. (Well looks like im going to have to find him). Mika then pours some of the water in her sack into her hand. "Fly..." 5 little humming birds were sent out to go find the location of her opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Nishino dropped the conduit on the ground and looked around for any sign of her, the first sign he saw were little birds flying from an area, they weren't cloaked or anything so he could see them just fine. he traced the path back with his eyes and picked the Conduit up, charging a railgun shot and shooting it through the walls of the labyrinth at Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Mika heard the shot fire and knew it was coming straight for her. Mika had jumped up in the air before the shot could reach her. (Come back to me little birdies.) "Hurricane blade!" Mika had swung the attack in the direction the shot was fired from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Nishino had already moved from where he was earlier so the attack missed badly. He'd moved up and to the left more. he stopped walking and his eyes slowly started to show a blue color, but not enough to activate his Emo Eyes just yet. His electro-perception told him exactly where Mika was right now and well, he was sure that in a little while the battle would be over. he progressed a little deeper into the Labyrinth, as he moved his electromagnetism slowly started to pick up little particles of sand and such for his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Mika starts to run deeper into the Labyrinth. As each minuter passed, she started to pick up speed, her eyes started to glow like wolves eyes in the dark and Mika started to transform.(Wolf form is now in effect.) All of here senses started to to amplify. Mika stopped running and started to walk slowly. She started to pick up scents of Tatsunori.(the wind is starting to blow my way. And his scent is coming towards me.) Mika laid down on the ground and rested her head on her paws. She then let out a low growl.(I should pick up jis heart beatt some where... There!) Mika could hear his heart beating slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Tatsunori continued to gather small grains of sand and other things together as he walked, a long thick trail of things traveling beside him. He'd picked up on her transformed body, since it was emitting more electrical waves and his electro-perception picked up on that. Nishino stopped walking and pointed his hand towards the ground using the railgun to give him a jump. He grabbed the handle of the gathered material and whipped it around before swinging the long blade of sand and broken metal at Mika, it extended as it reached out since it was a chain sword.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Mika was waiting for him to jump into the air. When Tatsunori had jumped into the air, Mika already had her mouth parted open to release a charge level B Hydro Cannon. (HYDRO CANNON!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 pm

(Okay so I'm guessing that she got hit with the chain sword since she didn't dodge it or anything.)

When Nishino's hit connected with her shoulder, his expression got sad and his eyes turned to blue, his Emo Eyes activating. When they are Blue, it freezes the Opponent's chakra flow, stopping them from using any other types of moves except Taijutsu and weapons, so it’ll turn into a melee battle for the opponent, which stopped her Hydro Cannon before it fired. Nishino took this opportunity to charge a full power railgun without his conduit, when fired at full power, the rail gun travels at 4552 mph, so she was pretty much screwed if she didn't dodge it,which was nearly impossible, he aimed at the arm that she used for her sword.

Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Mika smiled at Tatsunori. (I'm so loving this battle.) Mika had to admit. The chain sword did hit her. But she had devised another plan. But it only got a cut off of her. (But he friezed my chakra. So time for me to move. Mika started to run really fast. As Mika was running, she had forgot about the hole/ underground passage thay she had dug before she started to fight Tatsunori. As Mika was running she tripped and fell in the hole that was under ground. (Maybe this can shield me from his attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Nishino's railgun had missed, and now he was slightly more drained from not using his conduit to conduct it between. His feet touched the ground and he immediately found out her location, since even though she was underground he could still read where she was with his Electro-perception. Now all he had to do was find her entrance to the underground cavern and finish her off since her chakra was frozen.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Mika had to think. (Hmm... I'm still in wolf form. And he's down on the ground now....) Mika had caught a whiff of water. Then she had started to hear it. (An under ground water supply?) Mika started to dig. (It's right next to me. I can here it. But i have to get to it before Tatsunori gets to me.) Mika started to dig faster. ( It's right here! and... there.) Mika had caught the scent of a underground cavern. She knocked down the rest of the dirt wall. When she entered the cavern, she saw an water fall and a pool of water surrounded by crystals. The crystals started to react to her presence.(Maybe I can use these to unfreeze my chakra.) Mika went over towards the pool and started to rub against the crystals. (I can feel a little chakra...but not a lot.) Mika then went over to the pool and started to lap up the water. "Yes! It's working."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Nishino wasn't stupid and the hidden spring wasn't something that only she knew about, in fact he was already there and her time was up. He charged a railgun from his conduit, aiming directly at her neck and firing at full power, again the shot of electrical energy was traveling at 4552 mph, a speed that's nearly impossible to dodge. His eyes stayed their blue color as he looked upon her, freezing her chakra yet again. This match would be over pretty soon, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Mika had spit up two bombs in the air. Just as Tatsunori had fired the shot, electricity form the shot had touched the bombs and the bombs exploded. When the bombs exploded, Mika was thrown into the water and she reverted back into her human form. Her chakra had unfroze again and her Kekkai Genkai had activated "Water Blaze!" Mika had water blaze in effect so now she could use water at her own will. Mika the parted her hands and her Oceanic appeared. "Shifting Tides!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Daisuke heard the large explosion from underground and he then decided to enter the Labyrinth. once inside Daisuke followed the trail of destruction and came upon the hole in the wall leading to the secret cavern. Daisuke couldn't tell who was fighting because of the smoke due to the previous explosion so he waited in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Nishino's eyes flashed a white color when the girl activated her water blaze ability and the shifting tides technique. The split second before the tidal wave crashed into him, a barrier was created and shielded him from being hit. His eyes turned back to their original color and he slowly lifted himself into the air, using his flight ability. He gripped his arms and before he knew it tentacles, a deep blue color, shot out his body and lunged at Mika to grab her.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:31 pm

the smoke finally clears and daisuke is shocked when he see's Tatsunori but when he see's the tentacles spewing from tatsunori daisuke says "this looks interesting so i guess ill stick around". so daisuke snaps his fingers and creates a chair composed of flames. once daisuke sits down in his new chair a bat poops on daisuke shoulder and attempts to fly away. " god dammit you stupid bat" then daisuke uses shallow grave and commands 6 zombies to capture the bat and bring it back to him alive.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 pm

As the tenacles were coming for Mika, she summoned 3 water clone and told one to use water drainage. The others were to protect her if he got through. While her water clone was using water drainage, she was charging her Hydro Cannon to charge level D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Nishino regrouped back to avoid the tentacles of the water drainage and manipulated the temperature in the room to freeze all the water that was around, freezing the tentacles that she'd created in place, which his Okami's tentacles easily broke through. One of the 10 tentacles from his back, smacked the clone out the way while the other 9 went to seize her.

Nishino then put a hand out and charged a railgun to max power and aimed directly at her chest, aiming to kill her with one final strike, 4552 mph was a very fast speed and as he released, if the tentacles had grabbed her then she'd be severely injured and the match would be over. Nishino was confident that he'd won this one.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Two rain drops hit Tatsunori. But the Rain drops were actually two clones Mika had created earlier. When the rain drops had hit Tatsunori, the rain drops reverted back to clones and held on to Tatsunori. Before tatsunori could even make a move mika screamed "NOW!!!" Making her two close explode. Once tatsunori hit the ground the clone that tatsunori hit to the side earlier was actually the real mika. So mika lunged into the air and used her hydro cannon but since all the water was frozen the Hydro Cannon was turned into spears of ice. Before Tatsunori even had time to respond his railgun was pierced by the attack. "Now that your railgun is destroyed this fight should be a little easier for me." Mika said with a smile on here face while she shrouded her self in a dense fog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 pm

When Nishino was pinned to the ground he slowly started to struggle before freezing the clones and breaking them, then standing and cracking his knuckles. There was actually no way she could break his railgun since it was an electrical blast that came from his body, not an actual gun, she'd only destroyed his conduit, which he had multiple of so her attack diversion to his conduit was a careless move on her part.

Nishino wasn't worried actually since she'd just shrouded herself in a mist, mist was just water in a in between state, so he lowered the temperature even lower than before to freeze all water, even the mist which meant that if she was shrouded in it, then she was frozen as well.

(Video reference for a Railgun:
)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Mika had fell to the frozen pool. When she fell on the top of the frozen pool, the ice that had surrounded her body had fell off. ( I can't let him win...I wont let all that training go to waste.) She looked over towards Tatsunori as he slowly walked over towards her. Mika then opened up the palm of her hand. In the palm of her hand, she had the pendant that Setsuka had gave her before the tournament began.Mika had brought the pendant up to her face and kissed it. The pendant began to glow and Mika strength, speed, attack, defense, techniques, and chakra started to increase. The water in the pool that was frozen had started to melt. The temperature had increase and Mika started to stand up. She put the pendant around her neck and tucked it in her shirt. "Tatsunori... I plan to fight you at your rank. Now this can be an even battle." Mika had picked up her sword. "Hurricane Blade!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Nishino continued to stride towards her, the little speech didn't move him and her Hurricane Blade was of little affect, since his eyes turned white and a barrier came up shielding him before it dispersed. He then changed his eyes to red and shot 20 tentacles out of his body to seize her, and just in case she thought she was going to escape, he forced the water underneath her to rise up to her neck then freeze, so she would be frozen in place and his Okami's tentacles could grab her.

To make sure that she wouldn't try anything, Nishino whipped his arm around creating a tornado of lightning that he created from gathering electrons in the air and fire that he he created from his body. he continued to move his arm, forcing the tornado to grow even larger and he continued to walk closer to her, forcing her to feel the heat of the tornado that he would engulf her in soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next