The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 am

Koudo sat outside the bar and waited.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:37 am

Alice walks up to the bar and sees a familiar guy standing outside she walks over.''Are you the one who called for me'' She said while looking around to see if anyone else was out side.''Well since no one else is out here I guess its you, so ask me this question so I can be on my way.''
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 am

Koudo nodded and stood, opening a little rip in the space time continuum and waving Alice to look inside. "I just recently trapped someone in here Alice-hime and I was wondering if it'd be possible to turn the body into a weapon for me." Koudo said before looking at her and grinning. "Doesn't he look familiar?" Koudo asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:00 am

''What do you mean by 'turn him into a weapon'.'' she said with a displeased look.''your talking about my powers if I'm not mistaken, you want me to dematerialize his body and re shape it into a weapon?'' she put her hand over her face.''I'm I right, of course I am theres no other reason why you'd call me here'' She sighs like a great burden was placed upon her
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 am

Koudo shook his head and looked back into the rip in space. "True your power would be useful for it, but I wanna do it myself and cause the body as much pain as possible." Koudo said sighing. "Like making a puppet out of a human that's still alive, I just though that you'd have some ideas on how to make the weapon more powerful....I'd let you use it too Alice-hime." Koudo said zipping the rip back up. "But only Alice-hime." He reinforced.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 am

''well I'm not really sure how the pain thing will fall into play, but I know for a fact that I can do this task, but I don't think Setsuka would approve of me working with what she calls the enemy'' she said like she did care either way.''But why will you only let me use this sword I curious to find out?''
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am

Koudo wagged his finger and shock his head. "See that would ruin the surprise if i told you that." Koudo smiled and started to leave. "I'll be in my lab in Aurnion. Oh and if you haven't guessed..." Koudo said, turning his head and looking at her. "The body is Hazama's." With that he laughed and disappeared in a mass of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 am

Standing looking slightly into the sky the wind blows past her making her hair flutter she put hand in her hair to keep it from fluttering in her face.''What a weird person'' she said be for jumping (Jumping like jumper since Alice controls void)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!   Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice-Hime, I need to ask a question!!!
Page 1 of 1