The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A request to Alice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Noki waited in the middle of the training field that she'd used previously to train her materialization, but she felt that there was more she could learn if she had the right master. "Analysis of all Rising citizens complete......Alice is the best choice." Noki said monotonously, hoping Alice would show.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Alice walks up to Noki and stares at her'' tell me are you human and do you use nano tech to use the materialization power''
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Noki turned around and spotted Alice, the girl's questions confused Noki however since she'd never actually ran an analysis of herself, she just knew who she was, what power she had and that was all. Noki shook her head. "Does not register...I am not sure." Noki replied putting her hand out and materializing a sword, just a random sword. "Analysis complete....I am not human, nano tech is a negative." She explained farther before making the sword vanish. "Explain this nano tech, my system does not comply." She said monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 pm

''Well considering the fact that your not human maybe an android or bio-android it doesn't matter because that explained the materialization you possess, as far as nano tech...'' she looked into the sky contemplating an accurate response.''Okay, so you see Nano-Tech is short for Nano-machine Technology which uses small machines to gather molecule which they put together to create many thing ans they work at very high speed almost as fast as sound'' She looked at Noki and got confused her self
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Noki looked at her hand before looking back to Alice. "Nano machines....speed of sound...all of this doesn't comply with my systems." Noki said, speed of sound she understood, but nano machines and those moving at the speed of sound didn't really help her understand. Noki closed her eyes and changed her arm to the arm cannon she usually used and showed it to Alice, before opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm

''Well that doesn't matter tell me why did you call me here'' She said as she materialized a small chibi figure of her self in her right hand
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 pm

"That's why..." Noki said looking at the doll then trying the same thing, but it wasn't a cute chibi doll, it was horribly made and was more then likely a bomb. Noki made it disappear and shook her head. "Um...I wanna be able to..." She said, this time speaking more like a girl. "Make cute things too....teach me." She said looking up at Alice. "My analysis show that you are the most compatible teacher, our powers are close to the same, so much so that I can learn almost everything from you...teach me." Noki explained monotonously. "Dematerialization first."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:21 pm

''Normally only Angels and Gods have this power this is the first time I've seen this thats why I ask about you being human...What the hell are you'' She calmed down moments later.'' Lets see De-materialization, look at this'' she lift her left hand and it turn red like blood. she touches the small figurine of herself and it break apart.''With this form of creation you must think solely of destroying everything even yourself other wise it will stay at a low level once you accept the fact that you can destroy everything you will be able to reshape not only the world around but your self. let me give you an example of both stages working together.'' She once again emits the aura from her right hand then surges pulsed from it and it turned purple she spread it to her shoulder and and her entire arm shattered and was reformed into a mechanical one.''See what I mean if you not willing to destroy yourself than you wont reach this level''
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Noki wasn't sure what she was, but she was sure that she could control this power with practice. "Fear is irrelevant...I have no fear." Noki said looking at her left hand then her right, she put her left hand down and focused on using the power with her right hand instead. "No fear...destroy everything." He repeated over and over to herself, her hand giving off a faint glow of red, just faint though.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 pm

''Not bad at lest you can produce the aura.''She said trying to encourage Noki since she never trained anyone before, so she did what her father and mother.''Know all you really need to do is make it violent and stronger'' Alice returned her arm to normal then re produced the red aura''Do you see the color of mine the Scarlet red color it gives off...this is the only way to tell the level power.''
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:07 am

Noki looked at Alice's vibrant red aura, before nodding and starting to transform to Burst Mode Ex.2, the version of burst mode that she could control. She activated the spirit eye as well, in hopes that it'd help with producing the red aura, but try as she might, the red only got a little darker. "Do I need to feel emotions to produce such an aura?" Noki asked looking at Alice once more.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:40 am

''I'm not sure emotions play into this since my mom is strong and she has the same blank emotionless look on her face I think Is more mental maybe it would help if I made you like an android 1/2 human 1/2 machine...Or and otome human with nanites in their blood but the process is painful'' She look the sky then back at Noki.''Just try using mental strength since I have an over active imagination it easier to make thing so the same should work in reverse for the dematerialization''
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am

Noki closed her eyes. "Mental strength...." She said seeing a duo of girls in her head...two girls that were always together, they smiled a lot and fought together...then...Noki balled up her fist, the aura becoming a very scarlet red color before disappearing, and she opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 am

''Well I see you've mad progress but that alone will not do if you want to be like me'' she said before compressing her aura.''Now before you can move on we must get you use to the power so that using it will be like breathing know.'' Alice creates three tick objects that we once the size of a city know compressed into large bolder like things.''try to break these down since its compressed material it will be 10 time harder than regular objects'' She smiled at Noki the sat down on a chair(lazy boy) she materialized in seconds
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Noki kept her Burst Mode EX2 activated, but deactivated the spirit eye and placed her hand to the first compressed city, forcing the red aura out and starting to dematerialize it slowly. "I need it to go faster." She said forcing the aura out a little more, the material dematerializing at a faster rate.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Alice smiled.''Your doing great keep it up!''
Back to top Go down

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Noki pressed her hand against the material a little more and in a few minutes it was completely dematerialized like Alice had asked. Noki stepped to the second boulder which was a little bigger than the first and pressed her red aura hand against it, starting to dematerialize it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A request to Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request to Alice   A request to Alice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A request to Alice
Page 1 of 1