The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tournament topic, Battle 1

Mika Hatsukiga vs. Tatsunori Nishino

Victor: Tatsunori Nishino, by Judge's ruling.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Mika had closed her eyes.(I have to admit... He's got me.But now i must get out of this ice. Relax, take a deep breath, and think.) Mika had controlled her breathing and her heart beat rate. Mika started to release her chakra into the water.The water started to heat up and evaporate. The ice had broke and Mika had walked off the water. Then Mika started to freeze the water in the air. Even the water in Tatunori's body. She started to walk towards Tatsunori Around her left hand a gust of wind started to whip around it. Each step she took, the ground froze beneath her. Tatsunori was shivering, trying to keep his tornado at bay. Mika had amplified the Freezing air. She ran up towards Tatsunori and hit him with the wind slash on his chest. She then took he sword and used Sword Barrage. Hitting Tatsunori in every slash.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm

daisuke yawns where are those damn zombies!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

(No autohitting)

The air was cold yes, but the thing was that inside Tatsunori's body, there was no water, only oil, Okami's oil to exact and it can't be frozen or boiled so the freezing temperatures didn't bother him at all. When the Wind slash hit his chest, it showed on Tatsunori's face that he was unaffected, since he solidified the Oil around his chest to block the move, and he did the same for the sword barrage, every hit that happened didn't effect him. When she was finished he reached and ripped the necklace she'd put on earlier off her neck and placed it to her forehead, charging the railgun to max power. From this range she would die, so it was best that she quit before he released it. The tentacles that were still active (which are all by the way) grabbed her, five on her right arm, five on her left, five on her right leg, and five on her left. He made on more to wrap around her neck and his eyes turned back to normal.

He deactivated the fire/lightning tornado, but the Railgun was fully charged and waiting to be released. If she didn't say she quit then he'd kill her, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm

(oops...Sorry)

Mika was struggling to break free. Each time she struggled, the tentacle around her neck tightened.(I'm loosing air. And from the looks of it he has his railgun fully charged. One hit from that and I'll be finished).Mika had looked into Tatsunori's eyes. Again she saw the disgust and hatred that she had seen before.(I guess it's time to use the Soul Switch.) Mika had struggled some more. The tenacles had tightened around her arm. Her arm started to leak blood. The blood had fell on to a crystal and into the water. Mika had then closed her eyes and started to picture her wolf form. Mika started to drain out some of her chakra.(please let this work ...Please let this work!) The body of the wolf formed and the organs were all in place. The heart beat in her current body started to fade. The one in the new body started to beat. (Soul switch...) Mika had opened her eyes and smiled at Tatsunori.Just as she smiled, her eyes had turned dull. The crystals around the pool had started to glow. And out came Mika in her new body. Mika's old body had dispersed into water and was absorbed into the new one.
(If i'm going to defeat him....then i need to get close to his neck. I just need to prove to him that I am strong!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm

(It's fine you didn't know, and nice move I liked it, but...)

Nishino's tentacles disappeared back into his body and he stepped back a little smiling at her, his eyes turning golden for the first time, before they turned red and the tentacles protruded from his body again, the tips turning into sharp pointed blades, that all lunged at her at once. He gathered enough iron sand around to create a chain sword, but he didn't swing it at her, he aimed it at her forehead and charged the railgun into it before firing the chain sword at her at a speed of 4552 mph, a nearly impossible speed to dodge, she'd already dodged twice, this time she had to be hit by it, maybe not in the forehead, but somewhere important, and if she did manage to dodge it the bladed tentacles would stab through her. She was definitely beat this time.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Mika had let out a low growl at Tatsunori. She looked and saw he had another Rail gun powerd up. (Time for me to go!) Mika had saw Daisuke at the entrance watching the battle.Mika had started to run really fast towards the entrance, running away from the chain sword that was coming after her. When she got to the entrance she quickly jumped over Daisuke and hid behind him before the chain sword could get her. When she look up at Daisuke, she saw that the chain sword had pierced him. Mika had started to cry. Her big brother had got hurt by her opponent. (Please let him be alive after this battle. Please dont let him die.But i must keep on going.) Mika had ran off towards the entrance of the hole. When she got out, she smelled a storm on it's way. (Another advantage...)
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Koudo had seen enough and froze both combatants in place, shadows grabbing them both. he moved to Daisuke and healed him before bringing the combatants together and leaving them frozen." This was a nice battle, but it's gone on long enough. I didn't want to get involved, but it's clear who the victor of this round is." Koudo said before looking at Daisuke. "From what you've seen Daisuke, who do you think should win?" He asked, keeping the combatants frozen, they could not move, neither one.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm

well koudo from this entire battle and me getting strabbed in the chest i believe that tatnusori is the victor but mika seemed to hold her own against him for a little while but he seems to be out of her league.

Last edited by Daisuke Takeshi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"hey that would have hurt if my body normal. but i guess i forgot to tell you that the inside of my body is composed of fire instead of blood. the outside of my body is the same as any other human. but sometimes in battle most physical attacks just phase right threw me.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Koudo nodded and looked at the two people he'd frozen, before freeing them. "Then it's decided, Mika you are not the victor. Tatsunori, you've won, congrats." Koudo said, both the winner and loser being teleported back to the City of Eternal Rain to wait on the other combatants to finish. Koud disappeared in a explosion of shadows and Daisuke was left there in the labyrinth alone and fhi (for his info) There were monsters closing in on his location.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

"well since there are monster coming my way i guess ill just use shallow grave so i dont have to fight the monsters." "hey isnt this mika's necklace? i guess i should give this to her. but not until after my nap, daisuke said while sending thousands of zombies to kill the monsters and falling asleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.   Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Fight (Mika vs. Nishino) Completed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2