The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Lets Train

Go down 
+2
Daisuke Takeshi
Mika Hatsukiga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Lets Train - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika walks into the training field waiting for Daisuke in her Wolf form. (I wonder where he's at he told me to come here.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

hirano grabs naoki and drags him away on the way past koudo she winks and exits
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Koudo watched as the girl left with Setsuka's boyfriend. Koudo grinned when she winked and he cloaked her in shadows so that she could get where she was going a little quicker and so that no one that was around could follow. "Well now, THIS is interesting indeed, I might have just found my next Underboss." Koudo said with a grin, resting his chin on his hands as he levitated above the ground. "Your Sister is a very interesting girl indeed Setsu-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Mika looks over at Koudo.(When did he get here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 am

i dont't know at all...im actuallly quite confused at everything going on around me
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 am

Koudo grinned and moved to the large wolf, knocking on it's head. "Hello in there, you're that girl that couldn't understand her sword right." Koudo said with a grin, circling around her before resting his head on top of hers. "You're either really dense or just a plain old dumb ass, which one is it wolfy-kun?" Koudo asked with a playful laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 am

"hey dont dare call my apprentice dumb....got it"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 am

"So Wolfy-kun is yours? I didn't call her dumb, I said that she was either dense or a dumb ASS, there's a difference ya know." Koudo said knocking On the wolf's head again. "Is this Mika-kun?" he asked leaning down and looking the Wolf in the eyes before grinning and looking back to Setsuka. "Why the hell is she a wolf?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 am

"because of the tournament that you didn't show up to...you could at least come and watch me destroy your team in the second round
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 am

"I'll pass, I was too busy playing video games to care about a boring ass tournament that I would have won." Koudo said with a sigh, knocking on Mika's head some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 am

"are you sure you would have won...i mean i am participating and you dont know if you can beat me...setsuka chuckles but i guess we'll find out soon enough so whatever
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am

"Yeah, yeah." Koudo said still knocking on Mika's head. "So, this girl is from Aurnion, are you gonna train her to use a soul weapon?" Koudo asked with a grin. "The Fence has very powerful soul weapons that she can use, they're hard to synchronize with though, and her soul could possibly be damaged beyond repair." Koudo said.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Mika started to bear her teeth at Koudo. That knocking on her head was starting to get really irritating. "Koudo... I'm neither dense or dumb. I just wasn't paying attention to you at the time." Mika said as she was flicking her tail in irritation.Mika had calmed down. "And as for the wolf thing...It's gonna take me a while for me to recover from the Soul Switch." Mika said as she looked down at her paws. "But in this form, every thing seems a little bit new to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 am

setsuka walks over and rubs mika fondly "yea you idiot she's neither one...oh and good luck with my dumb ass of a sister...if she becomes your under boss the nostra are gonna implode with stupidity yours + hers means my job will be that much easier"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:59 am

Mika puts her right paw over her face. (Oh jeez...These two will never get along.)
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am

"yeah, yeah...just keep talkin'." Koudo said disappearing in a mass of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 am

Mika looks at Setsuka. "Sensei...That lady...What's her name..Hirano didn't smell like you at all."Mika said with a curious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am

"her name is hirano and thats because we are not sisters by blood...she's my adopted sister...believe it or not she used to be apart of the death alliance....which expains why i cant trust her
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am

"The death alliance?...Whats that? I can tell by their name that they are bad but..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 am

they are a mysterious group that appeared behind he scenes about 9 years ago,my dad and the original blackmoon members where investigating them but they are so secretive that we never got any info on them
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am

(What website did they originate from cuz these are the things i need to know if we do end up fighting them.)

"I see...So they must be that good in hiding them selves.They also sound strong too. But...i need more info on them .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 am

(nexus) yep they are great at it what im afraid of is an alliance between them and the nostra
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 am

(I feel her fear...But until that time comes, we must train.) "Sensei...During the tournament... I found an underground pool. Was that there the whole time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 am

"It wasn't...Kaito made it." Naoki said appearing with a gust of wind. He saluted the two girls before finishing his statement. "Kaito is using that water, so you have to stay away at all cost. That's something that he'll kill you over. No one was suppose to find that spring." Naoki explained. "Never go back there, you hear me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 pm

"Ye..Yes sir!"Mika said with a scared look. "It's just the fact that when i was in there... The crystals reacted with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm

"Stay away...I repeat, stay away unless Kaito takes you there himself. The only two people he's taken there are me and Nishino." Naoki said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train   Lets Train - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Train
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next