The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's Train big bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Let's Train big bro Empty
PostSubject: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Mika sat in the Training field next to the pond, waiting for Daisuke to enter. Mizucha was laying next to Mika in the pond, looking at the sword that she was going into.

Mizucha: " How long do we have to wait for him to come in here and fight us. He's taking forever."

Mika: "Oh calm down...He'll be coming in here soon."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm

a blazing tornado suddenly appeared in front of mika and daisuke emerged from the tornado with Kagusuchi standing beside him. " hey mika you ready."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Mika looked at Daisuke. "Well it's about time you got her. We've been waiting for a while. I almost made me some tea for me and Mizucha." Mika said with her eyes closed.

Mizucha: "Kagusuchi.... It's been a while." Mizucha said as she slithered out of the pond and next to Mika, coiling her long body around. " You've been sealed into that sword on his hip haven't you?"

Mika: " I'm just about ready." Mika said as she heaved herself up whiling picking up her sword.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 pm

daisuke looked at mika and threw a fire ball the size of a monster truck at mika and laughed.

kagusuchi: " i was released from my sword a long time ago but its nice to see you again mizucha i thought you would have died by now. but it looks like were gona be fighting today."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Mika activated her Mizugan. Her Sokudo no Teigen gave her a slower image of the fireball, allowing her to move out of the way before it could hit her. " Brother you must have forgotten about my Mizugan." Mika said as she released a shifting tides from her blade.

Mizucha: "Kagusuchi, I was sealed away by her... But not that one of my seals are broken, I can now Fight with this girl." Mizucha transformed into her human form. " Get ready, 'cuz i'm alot stronger than the last time." Mizucha said as she touched Mika's sword and was absorbed in.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

"mika your still so naive." once the fireball was behind mika a hand came out from the fireball and grabbed mika by the neck. once the clone fully emerged from the fireball he placed his hand on her forehead thus determining that the mika that was in his arms was a clone. so the clone used reverse chakara flow embodiment forcing the real mika to switch with the clone and the clone was destroyed in the process.

kagusuchi: well i guess ill jjust lay here and sleep since your to afraid to fight me one on one mizucha.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Mika struggled and kicked. she then landed on the ground next to a tree.

Mizucha: " Kagusuchi fight with your master. You are his sword. so a sword and master must fight as one, Since he has tamed you." Mizucha said through the sword with a taunting tone.

Mika: " You were able to see through my clone. Happy that you noticed." Mika pointed her sword at Daisuke. "Come on." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

daisuke sent his clone towards mika at high speeds so fast that it disappeared within an inch of her face. " well mika this might hurt." daisuke's clone ran circles around mika creating a burning tornado and trapping her inside, while the real daisuke used phoenix storm thus sending down 30,000 giant exploding phoenixes down the funnel of the tornado.

kagusuchi: i wish that mizucha would fight me in her real from.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 pm

A globe formed inside of mika's right plam. She smashed it on the ground, causing it to swirl around the tornado. The waves made the Pheonix'es to disperse and the tornado to go away. "Daisuke when i was younger and inexperienced, My water abilities wouldn't really affect you. Now that I'm older, Maybe this will." Mika swung her blade at Daisuke, making a Shifting Tide's go towards him.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm

daisuke looked up at mika " wow so youve got some new tricks. well i guess ill get a little bit more serious with you then." daisuke created a black ball of fire and threw it in the air. 10 seconds had passed and the black fireball and finally came back down and kagusuchi swallowed the fireball and began to expand and leak lava. suddenly kagusuchi let out a tremendously ferocious roar, kagusuchi created a giant orb of flames and levitated in to orb. after 1 minute had passed kagusuchi emegerged from the orb in its true form. "now mika what will you do."

Let's Train big bro Kbfd210
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Mika looked up at Kagusuchi, looking into his deadly gaze. " So... this is Kagusuchi's real form. I don't think that Frostfur will be able to take him on. Mizucha can you transform?"

Mizucha: "With the seal that I have...No I can't. The seal you broke released some of my powers and my human and small dragon form. My natural form and the rest of my powers are still sealed away."

Mika: "Well... I guess a hydro canon would be worth a try." Mika had knelt down on the ground and created two water clones. "Protect me while I charge this to Level E!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

diasuke reached into his pocket and pulled out his salamandra. "huh" daisuke then threw the salander at mika's water clone. daisuke's eyes began to glow and suddenly black magma began to gush from the earth in a violent rage.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

The clones surrounded Mika with a a protective barrier. (So quick to pull out your stronger moves but never think about the area around you. Always destroying instead of using the environment as a help. This is training not a Killing Match!) Mika released the Level E Hydro Canon at Kagusuchi. One of her Clones swiped the Salamander off of the other Clone's head and munched down on it.

" Daisuke.... You don't have any moves that involve a lower concentration rate or requires less chakra than you are already using Do you?" Mika asked with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 am

"mika these are my weaker moves. i prefer not to use the stronger moves if the situation doesnt call for it." daisuke looked up at kagusuchi as it was used it's right wing as a shield from the attack. daisuke then commanded salamander to destroy both of the clonw by using hell wrath. daisuke suddenly vanished and reappeared behind mika and punched her in the back of her head forcing her body to fly 20 meters away crashing through 4 mountains before she finally hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Mika laid on the ground for a while before getting up. Her back bleeding heavily with each push up from the ground. (I'm going to attack with a calm mind.) Mika then looked up at Daisuke who was 80 miles away, seeing him laughing at Mika because of the mountains she crashed through. Mika smirked at him, Seeing that he has no idea of what exactly the Mizugan can do. ( Though I only found out 2 things of the Mizugan, I'm still strong. Time to show him Teishi Jikan.)

"Teishi Jikan!" Mika said as time stopped it's self. Mika pushed off the mountain and went straight forward for Daisuke, her speed increased when the Time stopped. In less than 3 seconds, she was In front of Daisuke, who was stopped in time.

"Stab...Punch." Mika started to punch Daisuke all over his body. After his 50 punches, She jumped back to the mountain that she had been thrown into, heaving like she was injured badly. Mika had snapped her fingers and played the fake card as well.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

as time returned to normal daisuke felt that he had been punched multiple times. "wow that really doesnt hurt. its more of an itch but what ever." daisuke stood up and saw mika still on the ground and rushed over to her and kicked her in the face forcing her 100 feet in the sky. daisuke then flew into the sky after mika using his flames and heel dropped her in the back of the head, into the ground so hard that when she hit the ground she traveled to the earth's core and the hole she traveled down collapsed behind her thus trapping her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Keeping her body at a cool temperature, Mika dug a hole from the earth's core. As she pulled her self up, Her body was steaming from the Core. Mika cooled her self down and gave Daisuke a long stare.

" I have yet to use a move that involves my clan. Maybe i should show you some StarClan Member's Big bro." Mika pulled a crystal from her pocket. ( An Item that can contact the Stars.) " Beloved Stars." Mika said as 5 snow flakes fell in front of her and 5 wolves appeared, growling and snarling at Daisuke.

" Ok you all this is just a training match...But as you can see, he's a bit stronger than me....Well a lot stronger than me. But let's show him how good we are as a hunting group like we were way back when." Mika said as she transformed into her wolf form. She let out a howl and they all got in formation.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"well how about we make this a bit more interesting. im going to show you a move that no one else has seen yet. you should feel honored mika." daisuke reached in his shirt and pulled out a wolf's fang. daisuke then ripped the fang from the chain around his neck and the fang bursted into black flames that consumed daisuke's body. as the flames consumed daisuke kagutsuchi reverted into flames and was absorbed by daisuke's body. the black flames began to flicker in short violent burst. suddenly a mysterious figured emerged from the flames.

Let's Train big bro Cau10

daisuke: now mika this is my wolf form from the shadow clan."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Mika looked up at her brother. "It took you all this time...When you had first met me you only told me that you would like to protect me like a brother....You never told me this." Mika step in front of the StarClan wolves who were growling at Daisuke. " Who is your Ken in ShadowClan!?" Mika growled with anger. " My Ken to them was Nightstar... And he never came to my mother after my birth!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

heat waves began to seep from his mouth as he exhaled. "nightstar was my father."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Mika let out a howl and the wolves started to trot towards Daisuke. With her Mizugan activated, the Sokudo no Teigen had started activate. ( This will make his speed drop... well in my eyes.) Ice started to form around Mika's muzzle, as well as the Other wolves. Then the wolves started to rush towards Daisuke. "I' have never to see a wolf that looked like this. The Dark Forest must have made you all this strong." Mika said as she and the wolves had went in for a bite on Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

the heat waves that daisuke had been exhaling caused mika's clones to stop in their tracks and explode from the heat. then as mika rushed in daisuke grabbed her by her muzzle with his tail and smashed her into the ground causing a huge crater the size of the moon. "this is the difference in our abilities"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm

The souls had went back to Sky-StarClan just before she was slammed into the ground. "You've been caught in a special Trap!" Tentacles had came out of Mika's body just as her muzzle touched the ground. The Tentacles latched on to Daisuke and Started to Absorb Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS THE EXTENT OF YOUR RESOLVE MIKA?" daisuke let out a loud howl that distorted mika's chakra and the loss of chakra made mika collaspe as if her strength was sucked from her body thus rendering her at a level lower than that of a genin she now had the stregnth of a human

Last edited by Daisuke Takeshi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Mika saw Daisuke laughing like a Hyena. She quickly got up and limped over towards a tree.

Mizucha: " He's taken your Chakra...What will you do?"

Mika: " Well I'm able to control water without Chakra... but some of my attacks require Chakra so that way the move goes towards the foe."

Mizucha: Well maybe I can give you a bit of help then...I've seen your transformation with that thing named Shushu.Well let me give you this."

A blue energy had surrounded Mika's limp body.The energy healed her wounds and restored her chakra. Mika then Changed her form...She was receiving a new transformation from Mizucha.

http://www.zerochan.net/394095

Mizucha also changes into that sword

Mika: "Wow...Thanks Mizucha!"

Mizucha: "You are welcome. You can freely transform into this without the little Shushu. You speed, strength, accuracy, and has increased by 20x. It rivals the power of your brother. And with your Mizugan, You might just have increased 30x. Now show him what you got!"

Mika had ran towards Daisuke, her sword was going for a clean cut to his arm.

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Train big bro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next