The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Sayami could you train Me?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Sayami could you train Me? Empty
PostSubject: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Ayame waited in the training field under a tree. (Hopefully she'll come to this place.)Ayame then plucked a piece of grass and began to play a tune.(this will help calm me down)

Last edited by Ayame Sasaki on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 am

Suddenly the tree that the girl was leaning against was cut to pieces and fell to the ground. Standing nonchalantly behind it was Sayami, sheathing her sword and looking at the girl. "What is it you're doing here? This is my training field." Sayami said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Ayame drops the grass piece and stands up straight. "Hello my name is Ayame Sasaki. Im a genin of the village. It's to my knowledge that you know plant moves...So I cam here to ask if you could train me and teach me one or two of your plant moves?" Ayame said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Sayami looked at the girl before smirking and looking to the side. "What village?" She asked noting that the girl only said that she was from the village. There were two villages and two really big castles that she could be from. Sayami didn't associate herself with some of them so her answer to the girl's request would be depend on what village the girl said. "Tell me who sent you here anyway....was it him?" Him meaning Kaito, Sayami didn't like saying his name since her face usually turned red from embarrassment and she usually started to freak out about him, she could feel her face heating up as she thought of him. Weird girl indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

"I'm from Aurnion....and yes it was him." Ayame said after a gulp. (Hopefully she won't kill me from this request)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 am

Sayami nodded before putting a hand to her hilt. "Then show me your resolve. What you fight for!" She yelled an unseen force slashing at everything around her. "I will only train you if you can stop my swings." She said to her. Though it'd be nearly impossible for a genin to do, she would be able to do it if she focused hard enough. Sayami was only using the windcutter technique whcih isn't as fast as the quicksword technique, which no genin would ever be able to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 am

Ayame reached behind her back and pulled out Gomorrah. She then flash stepped to the side of Sayami. (I hope this works.) With Gomorrah still in her right hand, she spun around and her left hand turned into vines, swinging them at Sayami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 am

Sayami turned slightly and with this the unseen cutting force of her windcutter ability turned as well, slicing the vines that were swung at her with ease. Her eyes then noticed the dagger that Ayame was holding, that wouldn't be enough in Sayami's opinion since she was a sword person herself and as such she would train this girl to use a sword instead, if the girl could stop the cutting force of her windcutter ability.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 am

Ayame retracted what was left of her vines and her dagger. She then turned the vines back into her hand. (The force is only going around her. I guess i must go under her) Ayame had knelt to the ground. (I guess i need to grow a tree under her.) Ayame had put her hands in the ground and her vines had dug in, pushing their way towards Sayame. When her vines were under neath Sayame, they quickly planted seeds. In under 5 minutes, the ground started to crack under Sayami and out came a giant Oak tree with roots trying to coil around Sayami's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am

Sayami watched the girl before jumping as the tree emerged from the ground, Sayami's hands moved away from the hilt of her swords and for a brief moment the cutting stopped, before he folded her arms and the tree was sliced down in no time at all. Sayami landed and unfolded her arms, nodding her head in approval. "Fine, fine, I'll teach you one of them, and when you go up in rank I'll teach you another." Now all Sayami had to do was figure out which move she wanted to teach the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 am

"Teach me your Nettle attack." (If she teaches me this move, i can probably apply some poisoning to this.) Ayame had stood up. "Tahank you for taking out your time in order to help me out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am

Sayami looked at Ayame then closed her eyes and nodded. "Fine, but first you'll have to meditate." She told her, this was essential to learning any move from Sayami. All of Sayami's moves originated from Psynergy and to tap into that power you have to meditate and achieve nirvana essential.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 am

"Meditate...Ok I'll do it." Ayame reached into her bag. "Um if you don't mind, I like to use this crystal ball to meditate. While I was on my way to find this place, I ran into a gypsy camp. They taught me how to use more of my powers with this." Ayame had sat on the ground and put the crystal ball in her hands. She then started to make the ball levitate. "Ok so now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am

Sayami unhooked his swords and placed them on the ground before she sat down and crossed her legs, getting into full meditation position. "I'll show you." She said closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath before she let it out. "clear your mind and become one with the element that you want to control." She said starting to levitate off the ground. She breathed out her nose once more.

"Continue to focus until everything about the element just makes sense." When she said that a purple energy started to flow out of her and cover the whole area and as such the grass and plants that were coated in the energy started to grow larger. "Once you do that then you can open your eyes and the move will come natural to you." Sayami said opening her eyes and pointing, Nettle plants rising from the ground and firing leaves of Nettle at a tree that was close by.

Sayami was placed back to the ground and stood, stretching. "Once I see the plants start to grow then I'll teach you how to truly use the move." Sayami said to the girl with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Ayame calmed herself down and cleared her mind of all thought. She then started to see a leaf in her mind. As she saw the leaf, the crystal ball started to show everything she saw. She then started to focus on the leaf, making it grow into a stem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Sayami watched the girl for a brief moment before turning away and walking to another tree placing her hand to the hilt of her sword and swinging it, the swing slow enough to be seen by anyone that's watching. She then sheathed the sword and the tree fell to the side and to the ground. "Getting slow...maybe I should train myself." She sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Ayame had focused more on the stem of the leaf, making it turn into a branch. (From the sound of it, she isn't doing too good with her attacks. Maybe i can help her after this.) Ayame started to glow a green energy around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 am

Sayami noticed the green energy that was starting to flow out of the girl and nodded her head. "Almost time." she walked back to her original position and took her swords off, placing them down on the ground before she laid back and stretched out on the ground. "If she's come this far without losing focus then I won't actually have to teach her anything." Sayami huffed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 am

Ayame had heard what Sayami said ,but she had to keep on focusing on the technique. (Looks like it's going faster that she thought. As long as i learn this technique, then maybe i can be of some help to rid of these Death Alliance members.) In the crystal ball, the branch turned into a bush, then a tree. (Come on now just grow leaves). Small bulbs on the branches started to grow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am

Sayami sat up and grabbed her swords, latching them back to her hips. "Now the really learning begins."Sayami said as the mysterious cutting force started to cut the ground around Ayame coming dangerously close to hitting her and if it did she'd be sliced and diced in no time at all. "I have to make sure that you can keep focus under pressure. That's the only way you'll be able to use this move!" Sayami yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Ayame was still meditating.(Those years with Sky-StarClan haven't went to waste at all.) A tree couple of trees had grew around ayame. "Sorry thats a defense mechanism that only activates when some thing or somebody is trying to attack me when im asleep,with Sky-StarClan,or meditating. Basically if my body is in a low state." Ayame said as she was still focusing on the tree in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Sayami's swords easily cut the trees down. "Oh? They won't protect you from this." Sayami said balling herself up before letting out a massive release of destructive psynergy taking on the form of flaming energy. "I'm testing you to make sure you can use this power!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

(Come on I have to hurry this up or else she'll kill me.) The bulbs of the tree started to grow its leaves. 1 minute had passed and it turned into a fully grown tree with lush-green leaves. (It's complete!) Ayame quickly got up with the green energy still surrounding her, the crystal ball floating around her, and her eyes still closed. (Lets hope this will work!) The green energy had began to cover the plants around her. Then the Nettle plants started to grow. (I can feel them growing. Does that mean that im one with the plants that earth has grown?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Sayami raised her hand and as she did a geyser of water rose out of the ground underneath Ayame. "You're not going to master that move in a day I can tell you that now." Sayami wasn't attacking to kill she was just trying to see if the girl could stay completely focused under extreme conditions and most couldn't. If this deluge didn't work then she'd increase the strength of her attacking power, maybe even transform.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Ayame quickly dashed to the side , trying to avoid the deluge. She had gulped. (Now i see how my old sensei was able to see. He didn't have sight, but instead he used his hearing and smell...Thats it use those to see where Sayami is and where the attacks are about to land.) Ayame had stood up the green energy was still in place. the crystal ball was still floating around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayami could you train Me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next