The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

at the bar with naoki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

she drags naoki sits down then orders two drinks "now tell me how did you meet my sis"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am

*sarai would walk in seeing nao trying to leave he would step in front of him smiling*

"Were are you going kid ?"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 pm

"they were just leaving because as usual they are weirded out by my words of wisdom...hey i just tell it like it is eh sarai...as a matter of fact how about we have some fun right here in the bar me and sarai vs you and elysia eh naoki?
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

''You people bore me with you trivial task but this time, but since Héloise want me to interact with people I'm sure I can cope with the fact of always being in the wrong place at the wrong time.'' She said while face palming.'' Also to clear a few thing of from your previous conversation.'' She said stretching her arms.''Akari, Lina, Setsuka, and Hirano there are the only females we know from that tribe, yes my mom has white hair but shes a Vampire, and Angel is a God I know her name is a pun but level with it. Angel is my father cousin on his dad's side of the family. so that should clear thing up about this whole Sex-power take moment your having.''

''So here it is My Mom and Auntie are Vampires, Angel is a God, and Akari Lina Hirano and Sestuka are what my mom calls Yuki no otome which means maidens of snow. So that should clear this whole matter.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm

naoki yawned and started to leave again. "I really didn't ask for anyone's life story so everyone shut the hell up." Naoki said walking out of the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 pm

"Why ?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

''None of that was about my...Fuck it'' Elysia stealthily leaves behind Naoki Holding her mom's Mini gun aimed at him.''Don't go to sleep she warned in a whispered voice as she aimed at his head and amiled''Head Shot.''

Mina's Mini-Gun
at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 Airsoft_minigun
''The M134 General Electric Minigun is an incredibly badass-looking gun with the capacity of firing up to one-hundred-and-sixty-six times per second.Prepare to die''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Now she's a girls girl!" A voice said, before the ground was split in half and a girl emerged from the crack, closing it back up when she was fully out. She grinned at the sword before creating her Berserker and pointing it at the back of Naoki's head as well. "I like the idea of destroying something." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm

"well since all of the attention is aimed at naoki i guess ill play this little game too" hirano pulls out a single cherry blossom leaf and holds the sharp end to the back of naoki's neck also "wait why are we doing this again"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

"OK what is going no now been lost for a while"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the bar with naoki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2