The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Teaching my self a new technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Teaching my self a new technique Empty
PostSubject: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Mika was in the Training field in, in her wolf form with ice on her forhead, bashing her head into trees. (It just has to work...It was a good Idea but the ice keeps on shattering after the 2nd tree I run into.I have to make constant.) Mika engulfs her for head with ice again. (Here we go!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Ayame was sitting on a near by tree looking at Mika ramming her head a tree. (It just has to be her I know it...). Ayame jumps down from the tree and walks towards Mika cautiously.( It's definitely her I can tell by her scent.) "RiverHeart is that you?" Ayame says wearily.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Mika transforms back to her human form and turned around to the new comer. "Who are you and how do you know my clan name?" Mika asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

"It is you! Oh how im so happy. It's me, Hollyleaf! Well that was my name at one time...Now its Ayame...Ayame Sasaki." Ayame said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 pm

"Hollyleaf...." Mika said as she went into thought. (that name sounds so familiar.) A flash back had occurred in Mika's head. "I remember you...You were my best friend in Star Clan. But why did you leave the Clan? Every body seemed so happy when I was gone..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm

"Everything went down hill after you were exiled. Nightclaw had became the leader of the clan. He changed up the training of our 'paws. He had became so hooked on power that he then made a pact with the King of the Dark forest. Most of the clan has either died off or has made the pact with the Dark Forest. I knew my limits, but making that pact....I couldn't do it. So I left. And i started to smell your scent after I came here."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"And what about Star Clan of the Sky. have they given up hope on the clan too?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm

"Yes...they have. They told most of the believers to go to a different place...To leave the evil Star Clan and never return.The ones that stayed with the evil star Clan have all been converted. Mika, I we can't do any thing to stop this. Star clan is separated, and Many have went to different villages, Well the ones that were still alive... But i came here to become strong, to be more that a warrior from Star Clan!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Mika laughs at Ayame a little. "You look so passionate when you said that.Well here's what you need to do: Go to Naoki, the leader of Aurnion. He has his own office so i guess i have to show you then." Mika said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching my self a new technique   Teaching my self a new technique I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching my self a new technique
Page 1 of 1