The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique Empty
PostSubject: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 pm

kira walks into the room and nudges mika "wake up kid time for our second day of training"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Mika yawns, showing her wolf fangs. "it's morning already...It feels like I've gotten no type of sleep." Mika steps out of the bed and stretches. "Ok I'm ready when you are ready." Mika said as she took a banana and peeled it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 am

kira snatches half the banana and eats it in one gulp then leads mika outside to the training grounds "ok im gonna teach you the divine sealing technique...the immortal killer, your training thus far has all lead up to this, chasing the clone built speed, because you have to do the hand signs within 30 secs or it wont work, hitting the targets built accuracy because you'll only have one shot when using this technique, and taking you to your breaking point built endurance because this technique will take every once of your strength, now lets start" kira demonstrates 24 hand signs "i know its alot in 30 seconds but follow my lead" he repeats slower to give mika a chance to keep up with him
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Mika eats the rest of the Banana, put's on her shoes, and follows Kira out side. "Immortal Killer...Only leaders are supposed to learn that...Oakstar must've taught you that personally." Mika had looked down. "Ok I'll try my best!" Mika had looked at the hand signs that Kira was making. She quickly began to follow the signs. (Ok from the way this looks this is gonna be quite hard.) She noticed that Kira was getting faster with the hand motions. She was quick on his league. (I think i can probably master this!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 pm

"ok repeat this 50 times while increasing the speed each time, then start to incorporate some energy into it"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Mika had started to go faster with the hand signs. On her 20th repeat, she had started to go faster while applying energy to the signs. (I think I've gotten the hang to this. Just keep going and don't mess up.) "Like this Kira-Sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:23 pm

"good job, now you've got one shot because it'll leave you completely helpless for 20 minutes after using it" kira throws a kekkie in the air "on your 50th time apply energy and release the seal on the kekkie then seal this!" kira makes a clone log "seal this log away with the immortal killer, and remember you only have one shot so get it right!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 am

Mika's tail had flicked in acknowledgement of Kira's word. Im on my 49th try ...And here's 50.) Mika started to gather and apply Energy. "Release!" Mika had released the seal on the kekkie. She then put the Seal on the log with her left hand and on her right hand her energy was surging around her right hand. She then began to make the hand signs for the Sealing. After the final hand sign her eyes began to light up a bright blue. "Immortal Killer!" Mika had stricken the Kekkie with her right hand. The area she was around had began to rumble and the log had lightened up. (It's working....But my energy is being drained...Badly!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"good mika now hold it....hold it" kira stressed to mika...."NOW SEAL!!!!" kira covers his eyes for the flash that he knows is about to come with the immortal killer
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"SEAL!" Mika yelled as the she sealed the log. A big flash was mad after Mika's words. (An explosion? No could it be something else?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 am

"wow...you seal that thing to hell" kira said after the flash cleared itself
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

(It wasn't a flash but....) Mika had fell to the ground due to exhaustion, causing her to revert back to her wolf form. She then rolled over to her stomach and looked up at Kira. "I did?" Mika said through pants of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

yep kira walks and picks mika's limp body up..."you won't be able to walk for a few days...oh and mika...never use this technique unless your at a last resort situation" kira walks her back into the shed and lays her down "here" he hands her a glowing blue pendant with a snow flake on it "the mark of the snow clan...it means you can officially go see the elders is neiflehiem to ask about your mother...no need to thank me"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Mika used her tail to take the pendant and look at it.(I can find out more about my mom, but, I also must speak with Sky-StarClan. I see the signs...They really need to speak to me. My dreams Ive been having...It's almost like visions.) Mika had laid her head on her paws. "Kira-Sensei, I do need to thank you. You've provided me with a technique that only a leader is supposed to know...Not only that you've brought me one step closer to my ancestors. I know they have something in store for me...It's like they lead me to Aurnion for a reason...but i don't really know what for." Mika said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"i know....you're one of the three maidens thats gonna lead this world into peace...but before we get there the fight is gonna be long and hard!" kira says with a serious look on his face

Alice v,s. Setsuka/ maidens of destiny!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Mika's ears had raised up then fell. She thought about her dreams of her Clan and the Dead members that were speaking to her in her dreams. "A maiden." Mika had looked down at her paws and closed her eyes. "We have this thing in my clan when the Leader of the Clan dies, the Deputy become Leader. But in order for the deputy to become leader, they must travel with their medicine Wolf to a small cave out side of my Clans territory. At that cave, the Deputy must receive 10 lives, or virtues from the ancestors. After they receive their Lives, they are officialy become a -Star. It replaces their original warrior name. The newly appointed leader isn't supposed to tell what happens during their ceremony." Mika looked up towards Kira. "If these dreams are telling me to Bring back my clan and Become leader to help save this village then I will Fight my hardest. Not only for the sake of my clan but for the sake of this Village. Not only that, I want you all to attend it." Mika said with a determined look as her tail wagged. "But Can you tell me about this...Three Maidens and why am I apart of it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

legend says 3 maidens are supposed to liberate this world, it is said that upon their arrival everything that happened during the first great war will repeat itself,'THE BETRAYER" THE"HUMBLE" AND THE "FORGOTTEN"i would assume and don't take my words to heart if you are in fact one of these three you would be the "HUMBLE" but honestly i don't know too much more than that
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Mika chuckled at Kira's words and wagged her tail. She then rested her head on her paws and looked at Kira. "If I were one of the three I would've received a sign from an unknown source or spirit.For that sounds like a prophecy that StarClan doesn't carry. I don't believe that I'm one of those three. And if I was, Ayame would've told me about it...Since she is the Medicine provider for StarClan, well was at one time." Mika said as she rolled over to her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

kira laughs hard "none of will really know who those 3 maidens are till it's time so....if you were no one would know anyway"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Mika had let out a yawn. "But in the mean time...I have more things to work on. Those prophecies will be figured out one day, just not today. But anyway, Am I gonna learn how to use more fire and wind techniques? Daisuke thinks that I can never learn how to use fire because I mainly know how to use water." Mika said as she was panting and wagging her tail in happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 am

now that you ask i do have a nice little fire technique for you , one that even Daisuke doesn't even know...it's called the phoenix hunter flame, and once you learn this you'll be set when it comes to fire style, and dismiss any comments about not being able to learn fire because my element is wind yet i know quite a few earth style techniques" Kira lights a small flame in his hand "OK lets get started"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Mika goes over to her bag and pulls out a ginseng root. (I just need an energy boost so that way I can go on for a few more hours.) Mika then eats the root and creates a ice bowl and puts water in it, lapping up the water. "Want a ginseng root for some energy?" Mika asked Kira as she took her bag with her out side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm

nah im ok" kira walks over and sits "whenever your ready to start again"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Mika places her bag next to a tree and transforms to her human form. "Ok I'm ready." She says to Kira with an energized look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:51 pm

ok now create a fire ball in your hand now use your hand to expand it use chakra to guide it to my hand" kira holds his hand out to catch the fire ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique   The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Immortal killer:The star clans secret technique
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next