The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Technique List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Technique List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Technique List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Technique List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Technique List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Technique List I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Technique List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm

My attacks are quick killers:

First soul attacks:
Energy steal: It not only allows me to take your energy.
Soul strike: I can attack the part of your soul where most of your comes from.
Invisibility: I know it isn't an attack but it helps if I'm ever on any stealth missions or recon mission plus the ability to mess with my enemy.
Spirit Summoning: It allows me to summon the spirits of dead wolves to aid me in a fight.
Curse Mark Delta: The power of this curse mark is unknown due to lack of usage.
Technique List Enhanced_Curse_Mark__by_wmacelheran
Ultimate Rage: A rage mode to where my power is completely evil and the darkness makes me almost invincible I can't feel pain in this state.
Dark moves:
Dark striker:My fist are covered completely in a ominous aura that damage is 5x the power of a thermoberic tank missiles
Darkness bomb: A bomb made of pure dark energy that can devastate a landscape
Ominous Lightning Storm: A move that calls down a pitch black lightning that doesn't disappear until the user wishes that also follows the target.
Ominous Surging Wave: An evil, dark version of Surging Falls
Demon Rasen Bolt: A giant, dark 8 blade throwing star made of pure, dark lightning
Ninjutsu:
Multi Water Dragon Jutsu: This jutsu fires of 10 water dragons to surrund the opponent then strike. It does major damage but doesn't kill my opponent it stuns them.
Hydro Barrage: This attack fires an assault of hydro beams at my opponent(s) impaling them thru every part of their body except their head the attack tortures the enemy(s) by burning their skin sucking their blood away.
Surging Falls: A move taught to Kenjii by Mika.
Multi Lightning Dragon Jutsu: Firing 6 thunder dragons they pin my opponent down and continuely sending jolts of lightning thru the opponent's body.
Thunder Bazooka: It's a super charged chidori fired at the opponent which can create a crater if it hits the ground.
Dark Lightning Dragon Strike: This move combines the power of cursed spear and multi lightning dragon jutsu together.Technique List 1285535768_6170_full
Omega Thunder Dragon Strike: An upgrade version of multi lightning dragon and fire 1,000 thunder dragons all at once
Cursed Spear: This attack channel my power to my hand till it forms an ominous spear in my hand if it successfully hit a limb on my opponent it will seal that body part's movement. If it will explode.
Lightning Grind: Lightning surges from my shoes allowing me grind over any surface.
Demon Wolf Transformation Jutsu released form: This form can only be used in when I really need it.
Technique List Wind_Okami_commission_by_PearlEden
Ultimate Released Form:This is self activated it activates when I'm near death and is about to become unconsious.
Technique List Dark_wolf_Link_by_mix1000
Hybrid Form Unleashed: A fusion form of Demon Wolf and Ultimate Released Form the power is thew physical and energy strength of both forms and the power of rage.
Technique List Refuge2
Visual Jutsu:
Ultimate sight: Byakuringan: It has the main ability of the byakugan but it also allows me to see attacks and defend against it.
Technique List Byakugan_by_minimannm

Last edited by Kenjii Kagiashi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 am

Question: What does your Byakuringan do exactly? We have to make sure you`re not a god hack, we don`t approve of god hacks. Also, can you describe your three ninjutsu attacks for me please? After you do that I guess I can fully approve you to start posting. So, what do your eyes do, and what do your ninjutsu do?

Wait, the Energy steal thing, yeah ... no. I don`t approve of that. There are some moves that are strictly kekkai genkai and you will not be able to use those. You can take people`s energy sure, I`m fine with that, but also being able to take any move they can do is a little bit overpowered, very close to godhack. Let me give you an example:

Scenario: You and Naoki are Battling.

Naoki, being the fastest ninja in Aurnion, moves at faster than the speed of light about to perform, lets say a time space rasengan or something ( since his chakra is wind natured ). You would be able to steal some of his energy sure, and since you can use the same move as him, you would accelerate your body to speeds that your body can`t withstand, since your coping the move Naoki is using, and in the end you`d become a gelatinous ball of gross once your body slowed down because you weren`t trained to use speeds like that and Naoki was.

Do you sort of get what I`m getting at here? I`m trying to avoid you dying in the worst possible way because you`re going around copying everyone`s moves. If I let this pass, then Kaito would just come and obliterate you in a matter of nanoseconds since he doesn`t like being copied. You wouldn`t be able to copy me period because everything I do is kekkai genkai.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

Your right I'll change it and describe my techniques thanx for explaining things for me
Back to top Go down

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 am

No problem that`s what I`m here for. I`m the person that usually goes through everyone`s technique list and approve and deny them. I don`t have a seal of approval yet but if you fix the stuff quickly enough I`ll try and go find one.
Back to top Go down

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

Oops totally forgot about this:

Technique List Chibibrs-1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique List   Technique List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technique List
Page 1 of 1