The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Can you train me Kai-kun?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can you train me Kai-kun? Empty
PostSubject: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Maina took a seat on the tree branch in the field that she'd chosen to be trained in. Plenty of things to burn and that didn't conduct electricity, since her brother was the best around with any kind of Lightning. She wanted to train her Kanngan mostly, and learn a few moves from him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

As if out of nowhere, but he came from somewhere, Kaito appeared on the training grounds looking for Maina who was perched on a tree branch. He looked around the field a little and had to compliment her on her chose of fields. Nothing that conducted electricity, she was definitely one smart girl. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Maina looked down at him, before jumping out of the tree and landing in front of him. "I see that, I need training with my Kanngan. I want to awaken it just like you and Naoki." She said eager to see what her special abilities would be. Kaito was a Genjutsu type...she assumed...that was why most of his attacks had something to do with his mind, where as Naoki was a Ninjutsu type and that was why he was able to do most attacks with out exerting massive amounts of chakra to do so. She liked to think she was a Taijutsu type so it had to have something to do with her brute strength, once she awakened it that was.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 am

Kaito smiled sincerely and kneeled, placing his forehead to hers and shaking his head. "Sorry Maina, I can't force your eyes to awaken, you have to acquire them in battle." He placed his hand to her head and rubbed it playfully before standing. "But I can help you with Taijutsu training, If that's what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

maina sighed and shook her head. " No it`s fine. I`ll train by myself. Thanks anyway Kaito." Maina said before she left the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you train me Kai-kun?   Can you train me Kai-kun? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you train me Kai-kun?
Page 1 of 1