The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  Empty
PostSubject: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Practice makes perfect and to have good practice Kaito needed someone that could help him test everything, all his abilities, his kekkai genkai, his transformations, his sword techniques, everything. Kaito needed someone that could push him to the absolute edge and so, reclined on gravity above a ruined city that was abandoned by everyone a long time ago, Kaito waits for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 pm

So your looking for a fight to test all of your powers huh ? well I'll be more then happy to help you OK.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Kaito shrugged, he had nothing against Sarai and he knew Sarai was pretty powerful in his own way, so with a nod Kaito said. "Sure, I've been wanting to test my merit against you anyway...but" Then in the blink of an eye, ten clones of Kaito were circled around Sarai, they all said. "Are you sure you can handle my full power?"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

"Well yes but can you really take me on ?"

*Sarai would look at the clones as he would smile with joy, he would then also create ten clones of himself to fight off the clones that kaito had already made and now the real fight begins.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 am

"Well good luck to you Sarai." Kaito said activating his Kannagan which activated all his passive abilities, like his absorption ability(See technique lists for explanation of it. He then created a blade of light that took on a blue color and he rushed Sarai. This blade couldn't be copied by Sarai's sharingan since it was an ability that came from Kaito's doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 am

"Well then let's do this!"

*Sarai would activate his sharingan as he would see the move kaito would make, sarai would jump far back as he would clap his hand "take this water style water dragon" three huge water dragon's would shoot out of the ground flying right at kaito.*

Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am

Kaito continued his rush, just before the water dragons came close enough to hit him, three Kaito's from different points in time split off from him and sliced through the dragons with Emerald Raikiris before vanishing. "Did you really think that would work." Kaito said disappearing and reappearing behind Sarai swinging the energy blade so that it would cut across Sarai's mid section. It wouldn't cause Sarai any physical harm like cutting him for real, but he'd feel the effects after the sword connected, if it connected.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:09 am

"Well then I guess I don't nee to hold back anymore Ha, and here I thought I could fight you and win but I guess not."

*Sarai would only sigh as he would duck and role away from kaito "now for the real fight mangekyō sharingan" sarai would use his true power as he would look at kaito, sarai would then use one hand and in one single move the whole area that kaito was standing in would start to blow up, it would be explosion's everywhere.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:18 am

"And here we go." Kaito said as the explosions started. it'd seem like he stood there and let himself get hit but at the very last second his body as a whole disappeared. "Well, doesn't seem like you're gotten serious just yet." Kaito said from behind Sarai, a new, blade of energy held in his hands, attempting to thrust it into Sarai's chest. This energy blade was red and would be explained if it connected. Kaito then let a version of himself from a few minutes ago branch off from his back and stand off to the side.

Past Kaito: "Lets stop this before you get too cocky." He said covering his left eye, while the design in his right eye started to spin. "Summon, Ancient Sword Goddess." and as he spoke a large orb of light emerged from his eye and moved behind him, and from it emerged a woman floating on nothing.

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  Mvp0t2

"Now Master Sword transformation" as he said this she transformed.

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  225644

Master Sword Goddess: "Why have you summoned me Kaito?"

PK: "I'm gonna need you in a little bit, I was thinking of trying out that new power you told me about. Just stay on standby." Kaito explained with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 am

"Susanoo"

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  Naruto_464_16

*Sarai's body would be covbered with flames stooping the blade attack from kaito but sarai's susanoo would appear but it's hand would shoot out of the ground trying to grab kaito.*

"Now the fight get's for real"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:02 am

That was what Kaito was waiting on. The manifestation of most if not all of Sarai's chakra. With using that he was digging his own grave essentially. Kaito jumped back and when the hand come out to grab him, Kaito used the blue blade of energy to slice the hand right done the middle, absorbing the sliced chakra into the blade and transferring it to Kaito.

ASG: "Kaito should I-"

"No it's fine, I can handle this much, I just need you to stay on standby for know." Kaito instructed circling himself in the blue blades of energy. "Whoa...this isn't something that I could do before." he said to himself, before pointing to Sarai and Susanoo. "Go! Energy Osmose Blade Assault!" He yelled the blades pointing to face Sarai before all firing at the same time to impale him and his susanoo.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:12 am

"You think that crap can stop my susanoo"

*Sarai would wave his hand creating susanoo a new hand sarai would then clap his hand's and so did susanoo, "Amaterasu" as the flame's would appear and head right for kaito burning any and everything in it's path. sarai would remember something but he would wait for the right time to do it.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

So he created a new hand, that was good and he clapped even better, but that didn't stop the blades from piercing Susanoo and starting to absorb the chakra that it was made of. Kaito was quickly engulfed into shadows just before the amaterasu touched him and he came up behind Sarai, the master Sword Goddess appearing behind kaito always, and Kaito circled Osmose Blades around himself again before pointing at Sarai once more. "Energy Osmose Blade Assault. It was only a matter of time before Sarai's chakra was completely drained and the Susanoo disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

"I think not my power is at it's at max you forgot about my clones I made"

*Sarai's clone would pop into thin air as the real sarai would be up in the sky, charging up energy "take this one" sarai would open his hand and place them into the sky, as he did the earth it self would start to shake. sarai would then close his hand's and in doing this the rocks under kaito would shoot up, into the sky and fly right back down at him but not to attack him just to hold him in a rock prison. sarai would then form more and more rock cell's that wold become a really big rock prison, that kaito would be trapped in the rock's inside would then start to become shape as they would start to shoot out spikes at kaito. sarai would smile as he would began to charge up more energy.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 am

(( So what happened to the Susanoo and my clones are still there too remember?))

Kaito looked around the rock prison and vanished from inside of it by cloaking himself in shadows around him and appearing on the outside of the prison. "Wow that was genin level right there, you're not as good as I thought." Kaito said 50 clones of himself appearing in a straight line, ten countering his ten and quickly disposing of them before twenty of the others used black rain, making it rain black oil from the sky and the other twenty all used Great Dragon Fire Jutsu, creating a large fire around the area that Sarai was hovering over.

Kaito then looked to the master sword goddess and smiled. "it's time...OVERSOUL!" He yelled as she turned transparent and merged with him, Kaito hunched over before gripping his sides and falling to his knee, the transformation taking effect. Though when finished it wasn't the result he was expecting.

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  56608

"This is the first time, can't say i wasn't expecting it to backfire a little." Kaito said to himself, noticing his swords fused and became a huge chainsaw sword, taller than he currently was. He pointed it with one hand at Sarai, while the clones of him took the female form on as well and continued what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 am

"Oh that thing is gone so ha but the flames are not"

*Sarai would look at the flames around him as his black flames would appear all around him protecting him from all attack's, sarai would then point at kaito from with in the black flames trapping him in a genjustu fie to the fact that sarai does not need to look into kaito's eye's to do this. everything kito saw was the same but his body start to burn away due to the genjustu.*

"Now your all mine I was hopping that I would not half to dot his but I had no chose."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 am

Kaito smirked when Sarai Thought, keyword here is Thought, he caught kaito in a genjutsu. This however was not the case and when the genjutsu started to crack around them kaito started to explain why. "You obviously know nothing about my Master Sword Goddess, she can cancel large scale world transformations and Genjutsus, so that means your Tsukuyomi and all that is pretty much useless against me when I'm fused with her and wait there's more." Kaito said doubling over in pain a little before the female body broke apart and there he stood in Oversoul form.

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  300444

"There we go, now I can get serious with you. "Kaito said drawing his swords and charging a chidori through one, shooting it up through the clouds since the heat from the fire was causing it to start to rain. kaito then covered his right eye and the design in his left started to spin rapidly. "Slow down." he said, this move slowing Sarai by 5x. Which made the amaterasu flames surrounding him move slower as well, so if he sent them to attack they'd move slow enough for Kaito to evade without a second thought. Kaito then gathered the light energy around the area and forced to grow brighter and brighter until Kaito was cloaked in it and invisible to the naked eye. "Blinding Light of the Heavens." he called out from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 am

"you can't hide from my eye's I can see all"

*Sarai would look around to see where kaito was he would then sigh as he would not leave the safety of his black flames.*

"Like I'm that stupid to leave my good spot right here yeah right I'm not moving"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 am

If he wanted to hover over the pit of flames be Kaito's guest. Kaito rapidly started to increase the gravitate that was pushing down on Sarai, lowering him to the flame pit quickly. "Man you're really boring you know that?" Kaito said from somewhere, though he was still covered by the light, and he'd used cover to mask any other sounds that he could be make besides talking. The fight wouldn't last much longer, Kaito's passive ability absorption would see to that since it has been absorbing Sarai's chakra ever since Kaito activated his Kanngan.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

"I think not"

*Sarai's whole personalty just changed in that one split second, his power would be off the chart's "now almighty push" sarai would use gravity to blast everything with in 50,000 miles away ((yes the flame pit to is gone)) and now the next part, "planetary devastation!" sarai would clap his hand's causing the hole battle filed to lift up into a big huge ball of rock. "now do you see the power" sarai would give a blank look seeing as if kaito was on the battle filed then he would be inside that huge rick that was the battle filed, and if not the oh well there is no batle filed to fight on there is not even any land to step on just water. sarai would wait for kaito to come out of hiding.*

"Come kaito I will not stand for this hiding game any more."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am

"Your not that strong by my book, you're only an Uchiha after all." Kaito scoffed. he wasn't on the ground so he wasn't pulled into that ball, in fact he was behind Sarai, but couldn't get close to him because of the black flames. Sarai's sudden chakra surge wasn't as strong as he expected since he had been using his chakra this whole time keeping the amaterasu going and Kaito had absorbed a substantial amount of Sarai's chakra already thanks to the Energy Osmose Blades and the passive absorption ability.

Kaito noticed that it was still raining, so he shooting a bolt of Raikiri into the clouds making it thunder, his cloak of light disappearing as he raise higher and higher into the sky. "This is it...Kirin!" He said putting his hand up as the wings of Pegasus could be seen inside the clouds, it came down so that the whole thing could be seen and Kaito pointed, sending the lightning charged winged beast at Sarai's unturned back. =
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 am

*Sarai would finally be ready to face kaito for real, now sarai would smile as he would also use the thunder dragon of his own, and as a huge lighting dragon would shoot from the ground, and attack kaito's dragon sarai would wait for the next move.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 pm

"That won't be enough." Since Sarai's chakra was depleting as the battle went on, the lightning dragon he created wasn't enough to stop Kaito's lightning Pegasus. kaito's Pegasus easily beat out Sarai's and struck him. Kaito lowered himself to the ground then and placed his hands to the hilt of his swords and waited for the smoke and debris to clear from his lightning Pegasus's impact on Sarai and the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 am

*Sarai would appear behind sarai hurt but not down, he would then take his sword and try to cut kaito right down the middle.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Sarai's sword slice through air as Kaito jumped forward slightly and turned around. Sarai's speed had diminished severely and his energy wasn't getting any higher. In fact, it was getting lower since Kaito's passive absorption ability was sap every bit of energy Sarai had left. "You're getting slow Sarai...maybe you should quit before you pass out." kaito warned drawing one of his swords and disappearing, reappearing above Sarai in an attempt to slice right through Sarai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next