The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Practice makes perfect and to have good practice Kaito needed someone that could help him test everything, all his abilities, his kekkai genkai, his transformations, his sword techniques, everything. Kaito needed someone that could push him to the absolute edge and so, reclined on gravity above a ruined city that was abandoned by everyone a long time ago, Kaito waits for his opponent.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"I think not I have a large amount of chakra"

*Sarai would grab the blade with one hand, he would then turn his head he would look into kaito's eye's sarai would then summon his sword but not the lighting sword, he would then swing the sword with his other hand trying to cut kaito in two.*

"Let's see now"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Kaito applied pressure to his sword, slicing into the hand that Sarai used to stop it. kaito pivoted his body slightly, and drew his other sword slightly, stopping Sarai's swing with the hit of his sword. kaito then took his sword from Sarai's hand and retracted his other sword back into the sheath, vanishing from above Sarai and appearing behind him placing a hand to the hilt of his sword and getting ready into position. "Now....Ghost Wolf Version Kaito." kaito said moving towards Sarai at amazing speed, almost invisible to the naked eye attempting to slice through him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything    Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get down to business. Kaito tests everything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2