The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

its been 8 years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 am

setsuka walks into the bar and looks around waiting for ???
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Elysia walks over to the strangely familiar figure sitting at the bar

"Huh, Setsuka"

she said with a blank expressionless face

"I see your still alive...Since I here. Hows life?"
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Naoki looked up from the table he was at, moving his hat away from his eyes so he could see, the name Setsuka was definitely a familiar name to him. (To the Kaito part of him anyway) Naoki stood and walked over to the two girls and grinned.

"The years have been great to you Setsuka, and you Elysia."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm

''Yeah it has...so whats the deal''
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm

"Nothing much, slowly provided that I was the most capable warrior here thanks to both your dad's training and well, I run Aurnion now." He said before taking off his hat and nodding to Setsuka. "Of course I'm still faithful to the future queen, and if she so wishes then I'll do anything to change Aurnion as she sees fit." He said putting his hat back on and looking towards Elysia. "So when the worlds collided, did you stay you or are there people from the other world that you fused with?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

setsua heard his words and immediately knew who he was..."well i came back here because i've been called in to take over for spade as the ryokugosha in other words the knew queen of the blackmoon...hey i got an idea how about you become one of my captains...i have to replace my dad,angel,and ryuugi anyway
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 pm

"Fine, you are my queen after all, but I have to remain as the Kage of Aurnion as well though, so I'll be working double time." he explained before adjusting his tie and closing his eyes with a shrug. "The guy I fused with...Naoki, he has a brother who'd make a great addition to the captains. The Name's Kaito, go figure." Naoki said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

''Naoki to answer your previous question no I'm not all me as you might have notices I have two eyes, 4 hair colors both arms, a lighter skin tone, 3 souls, 3 minds, and 3 first names'' She looked at Sestuska and tilted her head then looks back at Nao. '' where the hell is Alice anyway I haven't seen her in 7.9 years, ether one of you have a clue to that shit-tard's ware abouts?'' she asked eagerly awaiting an answer
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Naoki listened to Elysia and then tapped his lip in a think manner. "Let me guess, Elysia from Nexus...Nina from Darkmoon and....hold on let me think." he said tapping his temple as he thought about who the last person could be, when she asked about Alice, Naoki shrugged. "I haven't seen Alice at all." he said before snapping his fingers. "This is just a guess but a friend of mine..Nayumi, she said there was a really strong girl by the name of Miyako where she used to live, she was an otome or something like that right?" Naoki asked. "Or maybe a Meister...I can't remember."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 pm

''Ooooo so close but Miyako isn't from dark-moon or Nexus matter neither is Nina I mean they are sisters and the come from a place my dad calls the Sin-Realm but Nina left to find a new world and she ended up in Dark-Moon'' Alice says walking from inside the shadows she Quickly glances around the room. ''Well this is interesting Elysia, Setsuka, and what seems to be a combination of Kaito and some one unfamiliar to me, huh...Soooo hows everyone doin' since vamped
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

"Smart ass...I'm great, became a Kage what about you? With how powerful you are, you're probably a god or something like that." Naoki said clearing his throat then looking off to the side. "Damn super powerful women...they make me look like a joke." He whispered to himself with a sigh. "Anyway, where the HELL have you been, and please don't say hell." he said.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

''I haven't done anything these last 8 years. Nope not a thing but eat, sleep, watch hentai, play games, and went to the bathroom for various reasons like showering and stuff like. So yeah I've been pretty lazy, know that I think about it I did train in sub-space for 1 minute'' She looked at the floor. ''yup one minute in sub space....''
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 pm

One minute my ass. Naoki thought before sighing and digging in his pocket for a cigarette. "Yeah, yeah, one minute in sub-space is probably equivalent to years here." Naoki said with a sigh, signaling for another drink. "Fuck this...I'm gonna get drunk all my friends have grown so much and I mean that in more than one way." he said taking a gulp of his drink. "All of you got hot." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 pm

''No, no the sub space I was in was only a week, nothing special''
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Naoki finished his drink and looked to Alice ordering two more drinks. "I get it, I get it...so wanna drink or what?" He asked, taking a drag of the cigarette before flicking the ashes. "So if you don't think it rude of me to ask...when did those knockers grow in? I mean they're huge." He said taking a sip of the next drink.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 pm

''Nah I'm good I can't stand the taste of this shit thats why I don't drink...also I'm 19 can't legally get wasted'' Looks at the door.
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Naoki shrugged and took the last sips down before standing. "haha I'm twenty fucking three, I'm an adult." he gloated before walking to her side and putting his arm out. "Wanna go for a walk? Doesn't matter where and this place is boring." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Alice squints at Nao. "Dude your drunk get away from me before I eat your soul friend or not don't touch me" Alice begins to float in midair as she moves away from Nao. "besides I hate walking I prefer flying in the air like a t-180 fighter jet'' Alice flies out of the bar and post in the sky looking down at the building
Back to top Go down

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 pm

"Should have expected that." Naoki said taking a seat a table, propping his feet up and resting his hands on his chest, he pulled his hat down over his eyes and yawned. "I guess I could try and rest." He said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Kaito yawned and sat up looking around then patting the ground underneath him, turned out that he'd fallen asleep on the roof of the bar, this wasn't the first time thought. He wasn't a drunk he was just always tired. Kaito looked up at the sky and saw a girl floating there, but closed his eyes back and turned over to face the other way. "I remember being young." He said to himself with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm

''And to think I'm only 18 and here you are acting like an old man already'' Elysia said floating to the roof of the Bar. She looks at Alice floating in the sky and questions the logic behind just sitting idle in the sky. ''What's the point you fucking idiot?'' She shakes her head in confusion. ''What ever I guess I finish playing Palace Souls: Death By Wake on my TCT'' She sits down and begins to play.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 am

"Yo my people how you been everybody ?"

*Sarai would walk in the place and look around seeing all his old people there he would then wave hi to everybody.*
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Kaito looked up at the girl addressing him and shrugged. "Who are you again...you look familiar, like I've seen you from somewhere before, but it wasn't Darkmoon." Kaito said remembering that he'd over taken the rebellious spirit of a boy named Isamu and that was probably where he'd remembered this girl from. "Did you know a kid named Isamu?" He asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Elysia looks up and see the man in her face. ''Hay Sarai long time no see'' Elysia stops and looks confused becaus she never met this guy a day in her life.'' It must be one of the other two in this body but, any way'' she says while turning towards kaito. Yeah I met a guy by that name once...just once one time when I was 10 he asked me to team up with him but, I refused...why?''
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 am

Kaito shrugged and turned to face the other way, yawning once more. "No reason, just wanted to know." He said starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its been 8 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its been 8 years
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next