The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds Empty
PostSubject: this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds   this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:00 pm

because a few of the characters were younger than we wanted them to be some of us have decided to make this take place 8 years after the original world
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds   this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm

That makes sense cause some of the younger people have gotten stronger and moved up in ranks, so this world takes place 8 years after. Good idea Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds   this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah what he said I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds   this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this world takes place 8 years after the original 2 worlds
Page 1 of 1