The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

its been 8 years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

its been 8 years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

setsuka walks into the bar and looks around waiting for ???
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 am

"yep we have all gotten hot...see im nothing like my mom im d-cup...oops did i say that out loud..." setsuka downs another drink and then turns to alice "apparently i've been called back to this place to rule over the blackmoon...not like i asked for the job but hey what can you do" setsuka gets up and stretch and her breasts bounce she chuckles and sits back down "so where were you naoki"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

*As all the talking was going on sarai would just sit down and take a brake from doing other crap.*

"Sigh what's the point of all this I hate being kage !"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 am

Naoki looked up and opened one of his eyes so that he could see Setsuka. He hadn't actually been anywhere in particular, just here or there, with a little bit of everywhere. Naoki shrugged and closed his eye back, pulling his hat down a little more. "I've been around, mainly in Aurnion trying to rebuild it to it's former glory...It's something the other side of my soul begged me to do so I did...though I did want to rebuild it so that my queen had a kingdom to return to." Naoki explained before shrugging again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm

seetska chuckles "im not some little girl that needs to be protected anymore kai.....i mean naoki" setsuka blushes at the mistake of almost calling him kaito then looks up..."but if you still insist on being my knight then fine" setsuka downs another drink and then ask everyone in the group was there anyone that they were in love with
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Kaito poked his head in on this new conversation, smiling from ear to ear when he heard the word love. "Ah, young love...you children are so lucky." he said before yawning and falling off the roof to the ground outside, laying down in a comfortable manner. "This new generation will be amazing." Kaito said with a shake of his head, he couldn't believe that he'd have to find someone to pass his thunder powers onto soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm

At the mention of Love, Naoki hid his face in his hat and smiled to himself. It wasn't like everyone at the table didn't know who he was in love with so why would he need to tell any of them the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

setsu looks his way downs another drink then looks torward kaito..."what about you...who is your love"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

kaito sat up and looked inside the window before climbing in and flashing to the table with everyone, sitting on the table in the middle and thinking long and hard about it. "Hmm...I guess it would have to be myself since there isn't anyone that I feel special feelings for." Kaito said with a shrug. "Though I'll let you all in on a secret...believe it or not, but the girl Sena is gonna have a child and according to her it's mine and I've never done that with her." he sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its been 8 years   its been 8 years - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its been 8 years
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2