The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

the building of the ultimate team

Go down 
+6
Daisuke Takeshi
hazuki chidori
Ayame Sasaki
Kaito Kannagi
Elysia Dimir
Mika Hatsukiga
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the building of the ultimate team Empty
PostSubject: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

kira sits and waits, as he sends telepathic invites to elysia,kaito,mika,ayame,setsuka,hazuki,spade,snd finally sarai
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Mika walks into the bar with Ayame behind her. "You called us Kira Sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 pm

yep got a couple questions ,one being are you apart of regis nex's team and the second being how would u feel if i asked you 2 to be apart of a team that will be a team assembled solely to be the best that this place has to offer
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Mika looked at Kira with curiosity.(I never heard of this Regis Nex.) Mika had sat down in a chair. "No, Im not apart of Regis Nex's team, and to tell you the truth I never even heard of it." Mika put her hand on her face. "And what is this team you are trying to assemble? I thought that the Shidai-Juu were the best team that Aurnion had to offer."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm

''Nelli walks into the bar with a depressed look on her face.''What is it, Kira.'' she said sadly as she sat in a near by stool.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Kaito walked into the bar, looking around at the people that were assembled so far and shaking his head a little at the turn out and enthusiasm of the people that had shown up. " What`s up Kira, what did you need ... I was training my apprentice and thinking about tying the knot with a certain someone. " He smiled at this before taking a seat on the bar and grabbing a bottle of something random.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Ayame sits down in a chair next to Mika. "I'm sorry but neither me or Mika is apart of this "Regis Nex Team". And quite frankly I don't really know much about it." Ayame said with clouded look.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

hazuki enters then sits in a chair and diana sits next to her "ok wats up kira"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

"so recently as you all know regis nex is threatening to search for 4 gems and he says if anyone gets in his way his team will gang up and kill them, what i have brought you here for is to ensure noone dies, i want us to become an elite squad and look out for each other against the likes of regis nex"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Kaito looked up and walked to the table with hazuki, before having a seat in the chair next to her and Diana, his hand stroking Diana`s back. " Fine with me, I mean with me and Hazuki on the same team there`s no way anyone will beat us. Right Zuki-chan? " he asked taking a sip of the bottle he was holding. " Besides, my apprentice will be ready soon. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Mika's ears twitch from the scent of another wolf in the bar. (Certainly not from a Clan....Her scent is too strong to be from any of the clans from the forest.) "I'm in! Besides, I want to see what this Regis Nex is and why it's looking for these gems." Mika's ears turn towards Ayame. "Which means that Ayame needs a few Ranking Exams if she joins. Unfortunately, I can't be the one to administer it."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Ayame's Ears twitch irritably at Mika, ignoring her little suggestion. She leaned over to Mika and whispered in her ear an suggestion of another member to join. (I can do the ranking exams, but I just wish she would stop worrying me about them.)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Mika cleared her throat. "Um excuse me Sensei, i have an suggestion of another member who could join the team." Mika looked around. "Why don't we have my brother Daisuke join in? I'm sure he's been spoiling for a fight as well." Mika said with a embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:24 am

right hazuki says to kaito she then looks torward mika "fine daisuke can join, im sure kira sensei wouldn't mind since we need all the strength we can get" she leans over and falls into kaito's lap "order us a drink kaito-kun"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:01 am

Kaito smiled and pushed her up before vanishing from the chair. But before she fell back down,he has sitting back in the chair so that she landed smoothly back in his lap. He showed her the bottle and grinned. " Good enough for you Hazuki? " he asked pressing a kiss to her forehead. " Mika I actually forgot about my partner, with me,him,Hazuki and you Kira. We won't need these kids. " meaning Ayame,Mika,and Nelli. They desired to live good long lives and leave the fighting to the older crowd. Kaito had no problem fighting more than one person.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 pm

'yea thats true, but it's always nice to include them as a way for a learning experience right kira?" she grabs the bottle and pours a glass and begins drinking "it's great kaito kun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 pm

"great point haz, for the most part we are set so we'll drink as a celebration and then everyone can continue on with their normal lives until your services are needed!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Kaito was still a little uneasy with getting children involved but if Hazuki and Kira though it was a good idea then of was fine. "Alright,alright. What should we name the team?" He asked looking at Hazuki with a smile before looking back to Kira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:48 pm

"i don't know how bout you have the honors"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Nelli steps down off the stool and looks around at the group.''This entire thing sounds more complicated than We've imagined in my head.'' They sad while walking out the door.''Oh, and Kaito, don't think that just because We're 18, 18, 18, 12, and 11 means we've had a good life up til now because , you'd be wrong. Each one of us in this body has had a shitty childhood.'' They state as they slightly get upset.''I'll spare you all our life stories but know We don't really care for teams, We don't care of either of you. All we need is our selves in this body.'' They walk out the door and say, ''But I'll help until something thing else comes up'' then they Vanish.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:29 am

Kaito looked at Nelli, and wanted to stop her .. errr .... them from leaving so he could apologize but they were gone. He sighed and shook his head. " I dunno Kira, I`m not really sure what to call it, I guess that`s a matter we can discuss later, but we do need to make sure that everyone can work together as a team. That`s the main thing I`m concerned about. " Call him a perfectionist, but the only person that Kaito was planning on dying for was Hazuki, well his family was a given, but Hazuki was the main person he planned to die for.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:35 am

Mika had looked towards Kaito. " Does that mean we'll have to do a bit of training with one another? Just to see if we can work together as a group?" Mika asked curiously. (If we do this then Daisuke is really going to have to keep his cool.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:17 pm

"i guess training as teams would be cool...but we'll have to separate into groups of 3 based on our skillset so i'll let kaito and setsuka choose the teams because they are authority figures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:20 pm

having been quit and at-tentative the whole time setsuka stands up "fine we'll flip a coin then we'll choose teams draft style" setsuka flips and then calls tails the coin lands on heads, "it would seem you have first pick"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Kaito sighed, and looked up for a little bit before closing his eyes. " Nelli. She`ll be useful. " He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the building of the ultimate team
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next