The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

the building of the ultimate team

Go down 
+6
Daisuke Takeshi
hazuki chidori
Ayame Sasaki
Kaito Kannagi
Elysia Dimir
Mika Hatsukiga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

kira sits and waits, as he sends telepathic invites to elysia,kaito,mika,ayame,setsuka,hazuki,spade,snd finally sarai
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 pm

"i'll take mika then" setsuka says as she walks next to the girl and puts her arm around her
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

"Good to see you again Sensei." Mika said with a wagging tail. (Two down, many more to go.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

" Oh course I`m gonna choose Hazuki next. " Kaito said with a smile, wrapping his arms around the woman in his lap before looking to Setsuka and Mika, noticing Mika`s red hair for the first time. " Well, don`t you look more mature now. " he teased.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Mika scratched her head in embarrassment. "Well, it's a long story to how it got this color, and why I have it." (I remember when it was blue... Oh the good old blue days.) "But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

kaito smiled and waved a hand, dismissing the thought of her explaining. Chances were that he wouldn`t pay any attention to it anyway. " Looks good on you. So now we have green and red. Christmas colors. " Kaito joked pointing to Setsuka then to Mika. Come to think of it, Christmas was right now on this planet. And he hadn`t gotten anyone a gift.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Mika shook her head. (Now he's making fun of me and Setsuka.) "Speaking of Christmas." Mika had snapped her fingers and Thirteen small sculptures made of crystal that could fit in the palm of your hands had appeared. Each of the sculptures were a different bird. " I made little bird sculptures out of Crystal. I didn't know what you all liked so I just made some stuff. Choose which ever one you like."

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Kaito eyed the Falcon and of course took that one. He looked it over, the craftsman ship of it was wonderful, he had to admit that much. Mika was truly something else, a prodigy if he had ever seen one, and he should know since he too was a prodigy and he was planning to marry a woman that was also a prodigy in her own clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

setsuka chuckles at kaito for making fun of mika "i'll take my dad!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

" I see, so far it`s me, Nelli, Hazuki, and on your side it`s you, Mika, and Kira. Fine I want the medic ... Ayame. " Kaito said pointing to the quiet girl that hadn`t said anything for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Ayame had jumped when her name had been called. She had been deep into thought. "Thank you." She said with a nod towards Kaito. She then took one of the sculptures that Mika had created. She seemed to like the owl with it's wide eyes and quirky tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Mikaa smiled at Ayame. "Don't worry Ayame. Just think about it like this: You will probably get more training in as a group than while you are alone."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm

hey mika is that a phoenix? guess ill be taking that one, so who will i be going with?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

"These two are determining that now." Mika said as she pointed at Kaito and Setsuka. "It might be a while so you might wanna sit down."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

well alright then so im to assume that this joint training is to improve on team work for up coming battles.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

"Yes ... I guess." Mika said as she looked at the remaining sculptures. " The only people remaining to be chosen are you, Sarai, and Spade. But those two haven't came here yet."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm

alright well i guess all i can do now is sit here and wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:18 pm

"daisuke your wait is over you're with me!"
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 pm

"im sorry did everyone forget about me?" hirano says as she jumps in breaking the window on the sun roof of the bar "im here now!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 pm

" Taken my best friend are you? Then I`ll take Hirano. "

Kaito said pointing to the girl that emerged from the sunroof. He looked at the damage and shook his head, waving his hand as the roof repaired itself. He nodded and went back to tending to the woman in his lap, pouring her more to drink when she need it and cuddling her when necessary.

" So that leaves ... Spade and Sarai I believe, wait ... wait. Naoki. We forgot him, and Tatsunori. "
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 pm

"we'll take tatsunori, right setsuka?" she looks as setsuka nods her head yes
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm

" So it will be, Me, Hazuki, Ayame, Hirano, and Naoki? And You, Mika, Kira, and Tatsunori? "

Kaito asked making sure he had the right people on the right teams.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Mika had shook her head in disappointment. " Hello Hirano and welcome back." (What ever happened to doors? It was one of the greatest inventions ever made yet people fail to use them.)
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:30 pm

"fine then the others will make up a 3rd group on their own"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

" Right, so Naoki, Spade, Sarai, and Tatsunori ... I`ll add my general to that team. So Naoki, Spade, Sarai, Tatsunori and Sayami. They`ll need a woman to even things out. "

Kaito explained with a nod. And like that the teams were done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 pm

no we chose tatsunori already "now then since you all know me pretty well you know i like to test things out before, settling, so there will be a four on four battle, where captains aka me and kaito will choose their 4 and meet at the training grounds this will build immediate teamwork attributes....with that said mika,daisuke,tatsunori you guys are gonna be with me in this match! i have my four now kaito you choose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the building of the ultimate team   the building of the ultimate team - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the building of the ultimate team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next