The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Mizugan... A little help please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Mizugan... A little help please Empty
PostSubject: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Mika sat next to the pond, looking at her reflection. ( My hair turned red and my eyes turned red. Not only that, I look different as a wolf.) Mika activated her Mizugan. (When Ayame read me the description of this ability, she said that it was ability that Was originally used by Foamfur. And that only Descendants of his blood have it. ) "Awww man how do I use it though?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:18 pm

" Well maybe a little practice is in order. "

Kaito said, appearing on the water, with his same smiling expression. he bowed playfully before walking off of the water and to the ground next to her.

" I`m sure the Mizugan is pretty powerful, since it has something to do with water, so you need an opponent that will give you a real challenge. Me. "

Kaito explained. He was always to one going around and helping people train. Eventually though, someone else would come and help people, but for now it would be Kaito and only Kaito. First off, it was time to figure out what exactly the Mizugan was and why she was chosen to have it. After that all they needed to do was practice with it and there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Mika deactivated the Mizugan. (Well maybe a Kannagi can help me.) "I'm guessing that you want to know what exactly happened and why my hair and eyes are this color." Mika said with a somewhat sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Kaito shrugged, a chair appearing out of nowhere as he took a seat on it and looked A Mika, giving her to floor to talk. He couldn`t guarantee that he would pay full attention to her, but he would hear everything that she would say and respond accordingly. Kaito wasn`t very interested in talking most of the time, but if she needed to talk to someone then he was there.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:17 pm

" Im going to give you a bit of a brief story. This is what happened:

When I was asleep, a member from StarClan named Nightfeather had unlocked something inside of Mika. What Nightfeather unlocked was a special ability only in my Blood. As you know, it's Called Mizugan. It was used by one of the great creators of Starclan and Sky-StarClan named Foamfur. Descendants of this great being had to either work for this ability or unlock it themselves.I guess I had worked hard for this ability but I had no idea of it. And thus in gaining this, my hair and eyes changed from the light blue to a some what light red." Mika told Kaito.

"But What Me and Ayame learned is that each descendant has a different thing with it. Like a different ability with the Mizugan. And another thing we learned that my mom and others related to her blood had this too. Most of my family have all been able to use water. So I'm guessing it's called Mizugan because my family of water users." Mika finished

Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Kaito listened and nodded when appropriate before standing, as the chair vanished with a snap of his fingers. He smiled and tapped his chin with his finger before nodding again.

" Well Mizu means water so it must be because you all are water users. Now for training, I`ll take you here. "

Kaito said waving his hand as a portal opened to the world of his eyes, the world of the Kanngan. Kaito was the only one that had access to his portal, his brother and sister were unaware of what the world of the kanngan would look like for them. He smiled and nodded to her.

" Come on. This will stop time for us. We`ll train here for as long as you want, no time will pass in the outside world. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Mika nodded her head. " Thank you." Mika had entered the portal. " So what exactly is this place?" Mika said as she looked around, her ears twisting around for sounds.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm

" My eyes. "

Was all Kaito said before stepping in after her and the portal closing. At first there was complete nothingness, then a burst of light happened and the world started to reveal itself to her. Everything that surrounded her was Kaito`s energy, his soul, his spirit, everything was Kaito. He smiled at the shape it had taken, the same shape that it had taken when he had brought Diz here.

The Mizugan... A little help please Fantas11

" This place is where I train to get stronger, and now I will help you train your eyes. "

Kaito said to her before a little boy started to appear in front of him, between her and him. Kaito placed his hand to the boy`s head and looked at Mika with his kannagan activated already.

The Mizugan... A little help please 368995

" You will train with me ... as a child. This should give you a challenge. "

The boy didn`t speak, he placed his hands to his cheeks and as the chains around his wrists made noise. He looked at Kaito, who nodded, before the boy`s eyes turned red and a crimson streak ran down his cheek. The chains were broken, but the shackles stayed on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Mika looked at the boy and tilted her head. "I see..." Mika had put her right- index finger on her forehead, activating her Mizugan. "Ok... here's the Mizugan." She looked at the little boy and took her stance. "When you are ready." ( That boy... He looks like he's went through much pain... and sorrow. How strong was he as a child?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Kaito nodded, and tapped the boy`s head, before being pulled inside the the boy`s back as a sword appeared in the boy`s hand. The red eye turned green and the crimson streak turned emerald. The boy didn`t show any emotion.

" Be careful Mika ... He`s very dangerous, that`s why he`s kept chained. "

Kaito`s voice seemed to say from no where before the boy vanished from her sight, and moved at extreme speed towards her, sword thrust forward in an attempt to stab her right in the chest and end the battle quickly. She wouldn`t die in here, it was more like a video game. If she was defeated then she would have to try again from the beginning of the battle, both of them having all their strength.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Mika quickly made ice form around her right hand to keep the boy from stabbing her. (He's not lying he is.) With her Left hand open, she had made ice form around her left hand and tried to get a hit off of the boy. "Stab!" Mika started to release her punches on the boy with her ice encrusted hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 pm

The boy vanished right as her hit connected and reappeared behind her, with his sword to her neck.

" Disappear. "

Was all he said before he moved the sword up to severe her head from her body. Again, she wouldn`t die, they would both just start from where they were and have to fight again. So if this attack took her off guard then it was fine. She`d just have to start over, learning from her mistake from the fight before.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

( I wasn't focused. Calm down Mika and don't mess up this time.) Mika's head was severed off her body. She had reformed from her starting position. This time, she was more focused and she waited for the boy to attack again. On her arm was a Wind Slash, ready to be executed out. " Ok... last time was a fluke, but this time im ready." Mika said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Just like a video game, her body disappeared and the boy moved back to where he was, with his chains back on the shackles on his wrists, Kaito standing behind him. Kaito was then pulled into the boy`s back and the chains broke, a sword appearing in the boy`s hand.

" Be careful Mika ... He`s very dangerous, that`s why he`s kept chained. "

The same thing as before. This time, the boy didn`t just rush in though, he pointed his sword at her, before it started to grow, larger and larger, light around them surround it and making it even larger. He let go of the gigantic sword as it floated behind him and pointed at Mika.

" Disappear. "

Was all he said before pointing his finger at her as the large sword of light, flew at her with intense speed, attempting to impale her on impact and end this round.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Now that Mika was more focused, she started to concentrate on the incoming sword, she noticed that the speed of the sword had slowed down.(It's...It's working. My Kekkei Genkei is working. It died down the speed of his sword.) Mika had saw the sword coming and stepped out of the way of the sword, letting it pass by. She then threw the Wind slash at the young boy. (He's truly powerful... even as a child!)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:54 pm

The boy`s green eye widened a little. The sword hadn`t slowed down a bit, but she side stepped it like it was nothing. There was no way that she was slowing down time, no she was doing something else and he had to change his game plan a little. A new sword appeared in his hand ( This one looks like Zangetsu. ) and he rushed her, disappearing from her sight, moving at blaring speed, so fast that nothing could or would interpret his speed, not even her eyes. He attempted to impale her chest again. Figuring that he would have to push his speed factor to the very limit and what he had just done now was nothing. The boy was only warming up.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 pm

( So did he get hit with the Wind Slash?)

Mika had looked at the boy move. This time she had noticed that the boy was moving a bit more faster, but his movements were still slow. ( Oceanic...) Oceanic had formed in her hand. Mika had opened Oceanic and quickly clamped on to the black blade.When she looked down at the boy, she had looked into his eyes, and something flashed through her mind. She had then jumped back, releasing the boy's sword. ( What was that I saw?Speed is one thing i can see... It's more to this...More that has to be discovered.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 pm

( Sorry about that, we`ll just say that he evaded. )

When his sword was stopped, The boy vanished once more and appeared behind her with the black sword to her neck.

" Disappear. "

Again the same thing as before, he moved the sword in an attempt to severe her head from her body.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Mika quickly turned into water as soon as the sword touched her neck. She then reappeared behind him. (Substitution. Works every time. Well except for last time.) " Shifting Tides!!" Mika swung her sword at the boy, releasing the Shifting tides. ( This might take a bit more time than I thought. But the good thing is that my Mizugan is developing more.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm

" Discharge. "

The boy started to discharge large amounts of electricity, so that the water was ineffective against him, before starting expel a large amount of water from his mouth, which filled the world that they were in with water, forcing them to fight under water. The boy waved his hand, as a stream of chidori senbon flew towards Mika, the number totally around 100 or so, impossible to dodge all of them .. or was it?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Mika formed a wall of ice in front of her. (The electricity is effecting me...) The Chidori Senbon had formed cracks in the Ice wall. (But i'm in my element. So this is an advantage.) Mika had moved to the side and made 6 ice spears, releasing them towards the Kid.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 pm

" Discharge. "

The boy said again, using the electricity to electrically charge the water around him and form something like a barrier against the ice, which promptly melted on impact to the barrier. He fed more charka into it, making the barrier larger and larger, as the electricity moved closer to Mika. If it touched her then she would be electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Mika had saw the electricity comming, but it was moving really slow. She had then made two clones. " Make a Hydro canon: Level E. With her water manipulation, she had created a large bird and sent it towards the boy, it holding a hydro Canon as well, but it's hydro canon was charged at level D. " Release!" The Hydro canon was absorbed into the bird and as soon as the bird got near the boy, it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 pm

" Discharge. "

As long as there was water to conduct his electricity he would be more than safe against any water attacks that she threw at him and well he was sort of hoping she would realize that, the barrier absorbed all of the shock from the exploding bird. And as the barrier continued to expand and expand around the entire area, she would either have to drain all the water or be dealt with by the electricity and have to start from the beginning once more.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

"Drain!" Mika yelled to get all of the water to form as a giant sphere, making the place go back to the way it was. She then made the giant sphere into a Giant Ice Sphere. The sphere started to rumble and spikes grew. Mika had then walked up to the sphere. With enough momentum, she kicked the sphere towards the boy. " Take This!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mizugan... A little help please
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: