The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Mizugan... A little help please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika sat next to the pond, looking at her reflection. ( My hair turned red and my eyes turned red. Not only that, I look different as a wolf.) Mika activated her Mizugan. (When Ayame read me the description of this ability, she said that it was ability that Was originally used by Foamfur. And that only Descendants of his blood have it. ) "Awww man how do I use it though?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:28 pm

With a flick of her tail, Mizucha had put a shield around Mika and herself.

Mizucha: "This girl has abilities that are very rare. She caries an ability that only comes once in a life time. And because of her blood, She caries two abilities of Foamfur. Being able to use water without Chakra is rare.She's also the next StarClan Leader That is why I have chosen her."

Mizucha had kept the shield around Mika and let out a light to reveal the place of Malia. She then let out another beam.

Mizucha: " Your children indeed have power and I respect that. But power isn't every thing!"

Mika looked at the two fighting and then over to Mayu and the young Kaito. ( They inherited their power from the lady? and Did she say I was the next StarClan leader!?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Malia was unphased by being revealed, in fact she disappeared yet again and wouldn`t be revealed again until she wished it. This was her domain after all and just from thinking that, the entire field started to change, it was heat, there was no water anywhere, it seemed like they were in a desert with no cacti around or anything like that.

" You are foolish, just like all those years before. Kaito is my son, I love him dearly, same with my other son Naoki and their sister Maina. He took the time to help Mika train, don`t turn this into a grudge match between me and you. Remember that I defeated you then and I have not weakened since then ... only gotten stronger after my husband`s death. "

Malia explained before making herself visible and waving her hand, Kaito and Mayu coming to her at the swiftest speed possible. Malia, placed her hand to Kaito`s forehead and whispered something in his ear before disappearing back into his eye and leaving her spear behind, Mayu also climbed back into his eye, after saying this ...

" See ya later Mika, We still have a deal remember? "

With that, she vanished into his eye, leaving her sword behind.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Mizucha went to back to Mika and coiled around her.

Mizucha: "I'm sorry that you had to hear that.It's a long story but im sure this is not the right place to tell you." Mizucha had released the barrier.

Mika had waved her hand at Kaito. " Hey! are we going to continue or stop!?" she yelled. She then turned towards Mizucha. "It's no problem I'll just talk to Ayame." ( I cant believe I hesitated. Why did i get so scared? Was it because of the amount of power on the field?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 pm

( Wanna join another site like this? I didn`t make this one and they have a lot more rules, but it could be fun if you give it a chance. PM me and I`ll send you the link to it. Then you can tell me if you wanna join or not after you take a look at it. )

Kaito pulled himself from the little boy, and picked up, well tried to pick up, the sword that Mayu left, but it didn`t budge an inch. He sighed and shook his head, before the little boy smiled at Mika and vanished.

" Damn aunt, leaving me this huge ass sword ... it`s as big as me, how am I suppose to lift it? "

He sighed and it vanished into his eye before he looked at Mika and smiled.

" We can stop here, I learned a lot of things I knew nothing about today ... you look tired also. But you learned about your eyes right? And I can have another sword made for you. "

He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Mika put her hand on top of Mizucha's head and rubbed her. "Ok. Thank you Kaito! You're not the only one who's learned something. And thanks for the training of my eyes. I probably have more things to learn about them. And I also need that sword too."

Mizucha: "Could you make it to where I can freely enter it, exit it, and my powers can be used with her's? I'm going to stick around for a while so that way Mika can get stronger. And I want to see what this "Aurnion" is like. Oh and Kaito, I have no battle with you. So don't worry I am the least of your worries.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Kaito nodded and opened a portal to the outside world once more. When asked about the sword by mizucha, one of his green eyes turned red and forced him to shake his head no.

Malia: " My son shall do no such thing. Isn`t that right Kaito. "

Kaito shrugged and nodded, though he would still make the sword so that mizucha could travel in and out freely. When his eye went back to normal he looked at Mika and whispered quietly.

" I`ll make the sword ... but my Mother is awake now so be careful what you say around me or Naoki. She can hop from me to him ... not Maina though, since her Kannagan hasn`t awakened. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Mika nodded at Kaito. "Ok, I'll try not to." Mika said with a wink before she walked out the portal with Mizucha and Kaito. When She got out she looked around. " Well time didn't go past at all. And if you excuse me, I have to get to the lake. I'm supposed to be meeting Tatsunori." Mika nodded at Mizucha and with a snap of her finger's a geyser had came up under her and Mizucha and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Kaito didn`t exit however, he closed the portal when she left and pulled the spear out of the ground before starting to practice with it. His father`s spear, he wondered what his mother meant by his father`s death by was way too scared to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mizugan... A little help please
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: