The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Mizugan... A little help please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika sat next to the pond, looking at her reflection. ( My hair turned red and my eyes turned red. Not only that, I look different as a wolf.) Mika activated her Mizugan. (When Ayame read me the description of this ability, she said that it was ability that Was originally used by Foamfur. And that only Descendants of his blood have it. ) "Awww man how do I use it though?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm

The boy was unphased by her ball of ice. He signed at blurring speed and placed his hand to his mouth, expelling a huge fireball, much larger than her ball of ice, and melting the ball of ice into water, then evaporating the water altogether. The boy took the mist of the evaporated water as an opening and flashed right in front of her, and swung his sword in an attempt to cut her in half, this all being down at blurring speed, so fast that there were multiple afterimages from when he was moving towards her.

" Vanish. "

Was the word that he said this time. Seemed as if the only words the boy knew were Vanish, Disappear, and Discharge. Was this really the Kaito from when he was little?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Mika had saw him coming and quickly moved out of the way. (Ok so far I know that my Mizugan can give me a slow image of a speedy foe. And when he was in the mist, I could see him. So maybe I can see through things.) Mika had started to make a thick fog in the air. This was so that she could test and see if she could see through things.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Dodged again and it was clear that the boy was getting annoyed. Being inside the boy, Kaito tried to calm him down, but the boy`s body started to glow green, same with his green eye, rising into the air and out of the thick fog. He continued to glow greener, and greener, until the energy that was making his body glow, concentrated itself into his finger tip which he pointed at Mika.

" Vanish. "

Just as he said that, the energy that was built into his fingertip fired in her direction moving faster than fast, probably around the speed of light, which would be too fast for her eyes to comprehend. He aimed for her chest, particularly her heart.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Mika didn't see it this time. But she did see his flashing around in the fog. She had turned around towards the energy and quickly put up an ice shield. ( It's not going to hold, But I might as well fight it off.) She had added layers to the shield as the beam hit. Mika noticed that her shield was cracking. (Damn it.) The shields cracked and Mika was hit in her heart. (so this is what it feels like to be stabbed in the heart. I'm going to have to start again.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 pm

With the beam piercing her heart, just like a video game, her body disappeared and the boy moved back to where he was, with his chains back on the shackles on his wrists, Kaito standing behind him. Kaito was then pulled into the boy`s back and the chains broke, a sword appearing in the boy`s hand.

" Be careful Mika ... He`s very dangerous, that`s why he`s kept chained. "

The same thing as before. This time, a bunch of clones of the boy circled around her, the number was endless, maybe around 100 or so. They all, prepared to slash her before, in waves of ten, they attacked her.

( So the first wave to attack, there are ten attacks that you have to dodge or get hit by. )
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Mika had activated her Mizugan again and put her hands on her hips.( Out of all these clones, where is the real one?) Mika looked around and saw the ten clones coming in for the attack) Mika Dodged them as they tried to attack her. (I feel... stronger and faster...) Mika had came behind three of the clones and slashed them in their backs, causing them to go out with a poof. She then caught three more of the clones with her tail and slashed them with a Wind slash. (4 more to go) With the last four, she had threw explosive tags on them with ease. Still in the circle, she looked around again, trying to find the real one. ( The real one will have a heart beat and a chakra flow... But where?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Once the first wave was defeated, the second wave attacked as well as the third and fourth wave meaning that 30 of the boy were coming in for an attack, and 10 of that 30 was moving as fast as sound.

As for the real one, if she was looking for a heartbeat and chakra flow, she would never find him since they all had a heartbeat and chakra flow. These weren`t ordinary, run of the mill, clones, they were shadow clones. The real wasn`t even amongst them to be completely honest. He had masked himself with light, becoming invisible. He saw her with his clones however and as such threw a couple of kunai before changing his location.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Mika had killed off some of the clones and knocked off the kunais. ( Too many coming at one time. I smell him but he's masking himself. I guess im going to have to use it.) Mika stomped, making a small wave come up behind her. When more clones had came after her, she started to run around, making the wave bigger. When the wave was as big as a Tsunami wave, She released it on the clones. " Water Run!" She said as the wave went over her and crashed down on the clones.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 pm

( Pizza Hut just pissed me off. )

" Discharge ... Maximum output. "

All the remaining clones said, before they all started to expel large amounts of lightning, so much that all the charge that was used to make them was used up so they dispersed avoiding the wave, but since all that lightning was surrounding the wave of water, when the water and lightning touched, some of the lightning canceled the wave out while the rest traveled towards the nearest chakra source which was Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm

( How did they piss you off lol?)

Mika made 6 water clones and told them to create Crystal shields. Mika had also made a Crystal shield. This was so that the Electricity would be deflected back at him or maybe absorb it. ( I hope this works.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 pm

( So I ordered a pizza and when it got here it looked like all they did was throw a bunch of ingredients in a box and sent it to me. The crust was falling off and sticking to the box and everything. WORST PIZZA EVER!!!! I won`t be ordering from pizza hut anytime soon, or eating their pizza for that matter. Never had domino`s before, might try them out later own this week or something. )

With the lightning being reflected by the crystal shields, it refracted off the shields and hit itself, thus canceling it out, while the real boy was behind her with the sword to her neck, infiltrating her defenses as if it was put together by a child.

" Disappear. "

He whispered to her before bringing the sword, which was chirping with raikiri charged through it, in an upward motion to severe her head from her shoulders once more.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

(Eww did you call them back and file a complaint?)

As the sword was coming for her neck, Mika was turning around. Her Mizugan had locked on to the child. ( I'm trapped....Please stop...Please Stop!) Mika's eyes closed then opened. She thought that she was going to get her head chopped off again, but the Mizugan had stopped everything. ( It stopped time... This is amazing! So far Speed and Time) Mika had moved out of the way. She had then whipped a wind slash up with her hand. With a snap of her fingers, she released the time and sent the Wind slash out towards the Child.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 pm

( I`m definitely going too. That was horrible. I lost my appetite after that. )

Before the boy had realized, he was on the receiving end of an attack and it had hit him before he could block it with his sword. The wind threw him back a good distance, and when he looked up at her, the green eye dimmed to a dark green, and the boy`s face looked less than pleased. He stood up straight, before covering his green eye.

" Summon! "

Just as he yelled that, a flash of green light came from his eye, before a woman cladded in armor with red hair and a large blade, about as tall as her if she held it vertically, in her hand emerged from his eye and stood in front of him, with a bottle of sake in her free hand. She looked at the girl in front of her before looking behind her at the boy and shook her head.

The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 37850310

" It`s been a while since I was summoned ... you must have hurt him. "

She said before sighing and clipping the sake on her hip and swinging the large blade around at blinding speed, so fast that it was barely visible while she was moving it. She smirked and pointed the blade at the Mika and nodded.

" I`m a little rusty, I usually swing this thing much faster than that. I`ll play with you ... so should we get started? "

seconds after she said the end of the sentence, she was in front of Mika with the same smirk, before she brought the blade, that she was holding over her head, down, at the same blurring speed, in an attempt to end Mika`s life.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 am

( You must have had the on next to the Walgreen's on 63 n Stony Island. They sometimes either dont have any thing or mess up the orders.)

Mika quickly brought Oceanic to her face to clash with the Mysterious woman. ( He summons instead of cries when he has been hurt?) Mika had pushed the woman back and gave her a curious look. "Who are you and why are you intruding?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 am

( You would be correct. That was definitely the one I had and I`m not ordering from them anytime soon. Damn assholes. )

The boy kneeled down behind the woman and started to glow green once more, covering his eye and looking up at the women that were fighting, Mika and his summon. He was far from done summoning though, so the woman fighting now was only there to keep Mika busy and maybe kill her in the process since she was one of the strongest summons that the boy had in his arsenal ... one of the strongest, but not the strongest.

The woman looked behind her at the boy before looking at Mika and whistling. She disappeared from Mika`s sight before appearing behind her and bringing the sword down once more at a blurring speed, that Mika might not be able to comprehend but who knows right?

" Wouldn`t you like to know ... tell ya what, if you can injure me or make him disappear then next time he summons me I`ll tell you. "

The woman said before her sword glowed a dark purple as it came down in an attempt to crush everything that was Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 pm

(There are other pizza places... But don't go to Little Caesar's because their $5.00 Pizza is horrible. There is a Beggar's Pizza on 83rd n Stony Island. The wait for your Pizza is kind of long but it's worth it.)

Mika flash-stepped back from the woman. She looked at the women and bared her wolf fangs. "Since you won't tell me your name, I guess I'll tell you mine. My name is Mika Hatsukiga and I shall be your opponent." Mika said with a growl. Mika had opened Oceanic and went straight for a slash on the woman's sword.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

( I`ll keep that in mind and Beggar`s is actually really good. My mom usually buys that or Giordano's. )

" I could give less than a damn actually. "

The woman yawned and in one swing of her blade, Mika`s Oceanic fell apart in her hands and broke into pieces on the ground. The woman tsked her lips and shook her head.

" That`s a pretty weak sword ... Noki made it didn`t she? "

Shrugging the woman looked at her own large sword before tossing it Mika`s way as another, same as the first one, appeared in the woman`s hand. Before Mika caught the sword though, the woman figured that she`d warn her about the sword.

" Be careful, my sword is really heavy and doesn`t like weaklings. It`ll continue to get heavier and heavier with you wielding it ... and the name`s Mayu ... Mayu Kannagi. "

Before she finished the sentence, Nayumi was already in front of Mika with her sword coming down at an amazingly fast speed, way too fast to move out of the way of, but it would be able to block ... if she could lift the sword that was getting heavier and heavier by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

( It's good but after a while you get sick of it. But it's a good place thought. Hold on wait its on 80th n Stony Island.)

Mika had caught the sword that Mayu had threw at her. When she caught it, it had nearly crushed her. Mika had Lifted the heavy sword and blocked the attack. As Mayu clashed with her sword that Mika was holding, Mika had looked over at the broken Oceanic. (I'm so sorry Oceanic...You were my favorite.) " Yes... Noki did make my sword. But she didn't actually make it she just changed the layout of my scythe." She pushed Mayu back and tried to slash her.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Blocked and pushed back ... well this girl was something else. It had been awhile since Mayu`s sword was blocked by anyone and on top of that she was pushed back. It was amazing, but Mayu could see that it was taking a toll on Mika`s body, even if the girl couldn`t see it herself. Shrugging, Mayu blocked the on coming slash easily and on top of blocking, she reversed it so that she was pushing her sword towards Mika, to cut her in half. This time it wouldn`t be so easy to push her away though, since she applied so much pressure on Mika that the girl`s knees were indefinitely going to give out on her. Mayu whistled and looked past Mika at the boy who was almost ready to summon once again.

" You`re in for it now ... She`s almost here, and she never loses. "

Mayu said.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Mika moved the sword over so that way it wouldn't cut her in half. She had quickly put the sword down and looked at it while heaving. (It's not working well with me at all. It get's heavier every minute.) Mika looked back at Mayu. With the sword in both hands, she ran towards Mayu in attempt for a slash. But Mika's running was a bit slower because of the weight of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Again with the rushing straight in, Mayu blocked the slash and reversed it so that she was applying tons of pressure on Mika once more. She looked at the boy, who had stood and covered his eye before another figure emerged from his eye.Mayu whistled and removed the pressure she was placing on the girl, before the sword that was in Mika`s hand vanished and Mayu moved back to the boy`s side and helped the new figure out of the boy.

The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 358412

The woman emerged from his eye with a spear and stood to the left, as Mayu stood to the right. She pointed her spear at Mika before a beam of lightning shot from the tip of the spear at Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Mika jumped to the side as the beam came at her. She looked up with shocked eyes at the new being. ( No one should be able to wield strong beings like this. And I'm powerless without Oceanic.) "W-who are you?" She said with a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Mayu stayed quiet, even bowed to the new comer, who placed her hand to the boy`s shoulder and smiled before she stepped in front of him and towards Mika slowly, shooting lightning stroke after lightning strike at the girl.

" Commoners should never ask such questions. If you want to know, I am his mother. My name is Malia Kannagi. "

Malia said before her eye turned red, with the same design as the boy`s kannagan, but it was way, way, way more powerful than Kaito`s, maybe 100x or so.

" He gets all his power from me. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Mika was hit by one of the lightning strikes. She limped over towards the broken Oceanic. ( Why do i feel like this is my final....) As Mika thought, Oceanic's shards of Oceanic had started to vibrate wildly. (What's...What's happening to it?) A red beam had came from the shards and went towards Malia. Then a soul had came out of it.

It took the form of this:

http://static.zerochan.net/full/17/31/224067.jpg

(I know it's Milotic but lets just pretend that it's a Dragon.)

The new being had circles around Mika and rubbed against her face. Then it looked towards Malia and gave her a angry stare.

Mika: "Oceanic?"

The soul from Oceanic: " (Chuckle) My name isn't Oceanic, it's Mizucha. I'm the water goddess and diety. But i was captured and put into a sword. I see that you have the Mizugan. A member of StarClan indeed. But I see you are in need of assistance. I'm willing to help you."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Malia took the beam dead on and it seemed as if she was hit, but when smoke from the hit cleared, there was a shield there before it vanished and Malia continued to walk towards her.

" I see, Mizucha it has indeed been ages since I sealed you in that sword. My husband wouldn`t be pleased seeing you out once more. "

Malia said, vanishing, though her voice continued to speak. Mayu shivered at the mention of Malia`s husband though and stayed close to Kaito.

" Why have you chosen this girl? She`s nothing to gloat about ... not like my sons and daughter. "

Malia asked, her voice coming from everywhere, before a strike of lightning attacked the center of the circle Mizucha had made, and attacked Mika dead on with perfect accuracy, impossible to dodge but not block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mizugan... A little help please   The Mizugan... A little help please - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mizugan... A little help please
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: