The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I guess it`s time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

Naoki stood in the snow covered training ground. The snow was thick, very thick, so thick that it was hard to move in if you weren`t used to it. Naoki pulled his gloves on and punched his hand before smirking and waiting to see who was brave enough to take on the Kage of Aurnion.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

*Slides in waterbending the snow into a makeshift ice sled*

I heard about u. You're some relation to Kaito right

*Takes of jacket and lights cigarette taking a drag from it*

This is going to be fun
Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 am

Naoki adjusted his gloves and removed his vest before nodding and stretching a little.

" Guess I don`t have to hold back with you, if you know my brother. "

Naoki said, giving the guy the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:44 pm

*Puffs out the smoke from his cigarette and throws it toward Naoki*
*Firebends the flame on the tip of cigarette making a small but very powerful explosion near Naoki*
Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Unmoved, Naoki wiped his hand up, the explosion being engulfed in a ball of wind before being crushed before it had time to explode. Naoki shook his head and stretched a little more. Giving the guy the second attack as well.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Hmm I get the feeling that you're mocking me
*Snaps his fingers and the thick snow on the mountain begins to slide around Spade and towards Naoki; slowly at first but begins to pick up speed before creating a gigantic avalanche*
Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Naoki watched as the avalanche was created, but his eyes showed nothing like fear or anything like that. He was completely unimpressed by the avalanche as well. He didn`t move, at least that`s what it seemed, when the avalanche crashed down on him, but in the split second before it did he was behind Spade with a Wind Release: Rasengan charged and moving for Spade`s back.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Gotcha
*As soon as the rasengan comes in contact with his body he ignites his DWF (Dying Will Flame) and expands it into a dome surrounding him and Naoki trapping them both inside. The intensity of the flame burns through the majority of the oxygen in the air snuffing out the rasengan due to suffocation*
Lets see you do that twice
*Grabs Naoki's arm and attempts to throw him into the dome's wall*
Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:19 pm

( It's fine. At least you explained it to me. Sometimes people on here don't do much explainin' ya know? So here's my repost. )

Being the fastest Kage on the planet of the rising, Spade's hand traveled right through an after image if Naoki, who had moved so fast that he left the afterimage. Naoki reappeared behind Spade and threw a simple punch as fast as he could, which was pretty damn fast. If this punch connected then it'd cause some pretty good damage.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:51 pm

*Takes the impact of the punch but now has a gauge of Naoki's power and speed*
Ouch that hurt little bit
*Activates his speedforce and begins to vibrate at an exponential speed shaking the ground underneath him*
Im starting to take you seriously
*Moves to the opposite side of the dome in less than a blink of an eye and snaps his finger causing the dome to rain fire inside*
Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 pm

" As you should ... you`re better than I expected. "

Naoki felt the need to compliment his opponent, though seeing as the guy was around as fast as him, if not a little faster then this would be an interesting fight. Naoki looked up at the raining fire, pissed that being inside this dome cancelled all his wind abilities since there was little to no oxygen in the area they were in. His Kannagan`s design started to spin rapidly, before a shield manifested itself above him and closed itself around him, a dome inside a dome, shielding him from the fire. From the little opening he made, he fired a group of white fireballs out, totally five and allowed them to drift.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 am

*Earthbends all of the earth underneath the dome except for the small space in which he is standing in to rise all the way until Naoki's dome's touches the top of it preventing the ground under Naoki to go any further but also putting pressure on both sides of his dome as well*

U ever crush a pop can while its still full. Well you're about to see what the mean but contents under pressure

*Increases the heat at the top of the dome which is now burning through twice as much oxygen in inside the dome*

If the heat doesnt kill you the pressure surely will

Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

" Simple fix. "

Naoki said to himself, a snap being heard from inside the dome as the metal dome slowly started to disappear and Naoki simply jumped to the top of the earth that was earthbended higher up than it was, before he started to run, the only thing he could do at this point. His kannagan started to spin once more, before he finally drew the katana that he never used and stabbed it into his eye, there was no blood however, an aura surrounded his eye then himself, his fighting spirit, and it was large ... very large. The larger the aura was the stronger he was and the better he was at hand to hand combat and since it was super large his power was increased a huge amount.

" What`s your purpose of fighting me? "

Naoki had to ask, as he stopped moving and everything behind him started to vanish into a pitch black nothingness, before part of his body disappeared as well.

" Is this your way of training with me? "

This was one of his forbidden techniques, his Infinite Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I guess it`s time Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it`s time   I guess it`s time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess it`s time
Page 1 of 1