The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My time to sleep

Go down 
+3
Sarai
Elysia Dimir
Alyss Dimir
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Alice walks into Queen Shinbu's room and jumps in to the bed and tries to fall asleep. After three hours of failed attempts she sits up and screams at the world.''What the Hell!!''
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Elysia throws the covers off of her and stares at Alice.''Why the are you yelling, Its 2 in the morning people are trying to sleep and you loud mouth is disrupting that'' She lays back down and throws the stack of blankets over herself.''Pest'' she mumbled before trying to fall asleep

Nina:(it wont work Sia you know you and Ice can't sleep at night because of your mom and your awake in the day because of your dad being half God And Devil)

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 pm

*Sarai would walk in behind the girl smiling as he had just poped in*

"Yo"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Elysia looked up at Sarai.''Not another one'' she sighed
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 am

*Sarai would walk over to Elysia and he would place his hand on her head laughing while doing it.*

"So what's up ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am

"They're trying to sleep, now leave so i can finish watching." Kaito said from a dark corner in the room, cloaked in shadows. He realized that he['d just said something and moved the shadows to show his face and hand, which he used to give them a peace sign. "Yo continue on pretend like I'm not here." Kaito said covering himself in the shadows again.
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 am

hirano walks in and plops on the bed next to alice then looks around "yea sarai we're trying to sleep" hirano yawns and then falls asleep almost instantly, in the midst of sleeping she grabs alice and holds her with a super tight grip in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

"Oh yeah finally so action." Kaito said with a laugh moving the shadowws once more so that his face and hands could be seen.

(face was sort of like this:
My time to sleep Gallery_8312_141_16748)

"This is epic, you sound leave Sarai, it might be a little too much for such a young boy." Kaito joked.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

"Ha I'm not going I'll stay for a bit longer OK"

*sarai would sit on the bed as he would lay back and close his eyes and fall alseep*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:07 pm

''Urg, what the...hell how did you fall asleep so fast and where did all of you come from...what the hell let go of me.'' Alice struggles to free her self from Hirano's grip.''Omg not another Akari, Ooo I know what i can do. my mom always said in case of Akaris, bare your fangs and eat.'' Alice made her fangs appear and she bit into Hirano's neck.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Elysia look out the window for 3 seconds before turning her attention towards a shadow directly above Kaito's.''How long do you plan on sitting there before you decide to intervene'' She said annoyed at the shadow above Kaito.''Whats wrong with you I know your there so stop hiding''

Shinobu's can hold 12 people without them touching
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji

Ryuuji

Village : I dont remember
Bloodline Ability : FUSION BLOOD MANIPULATION

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 pm

''Why do you have to be so much like her, I swear neither of you let me enjoy my fun, Oh and Alice stop bitting her you look crazy.'' Ryuuji said before revealing himself from the shadow and landing without making a sound.''What up guy long time no see'' he says as he walks over to Everyone on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 pm

*Sarai would open his eyes seeing everyone in the room he would then close his eyes*

"All of you shut the fuck up trying to sleep here !!!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm

''I won't stop until she lets me go.'' she mumbles as she continues to bite Hirano.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji

Ryuuji

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Walks over to Sarai and Lifts him out of the bed.''Kid don't tell me or my daughters to do inside of our palace, let-alone my foster-mother's bed.'' Ryuuji throws Sarai back on to the bed after realizing something.''How the hell did you all get in this room in the first place?''
Back to top Go down

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

kira floats up to the window "so this is the new hang out spot haha i like it"...kira says as he goes to the bed and picks up alice by her pinky toe "my my how you've grown" he puts her down..."is that my hirano...so cute sleeping there...and where is my daughter...but a better question is you and elysia can stand to be in the same room now alice?...you know what nevermind alot changes over 8 years"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 am

*Sarai would look at kira seeing as how he has not seen him and so long sarai would wave*

"Yo long time no see"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:16 am

''Sarai shut the hell up and Kira don't touch me you pedophile, as for you dad get them the hell out, this is our room god where is grandma when you need her.'' She says angrily getting off the bed and walking out the window into a void.''Fucking Shit-tards, Oh and I never notice Elysia any more because she's so much like dad on top of the fact that Nina, Miyako, and Héloise are inside that body which is composed of all of them.'' She announces while looking back at them from inside the void.''Dad I'm going to get mom and auntie so they'll know their husband didn't abandon them...again, See-ya'' Alice and her void vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 am

"Bite me alice ok I'm out"

*Sarai would walk to the window and jump out leaving*
Back to top Go down

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

the windows break and the room is sent into chaos and enters chrono and lock "i knew i'd find you" chrono laughs sadistically
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 pm

"chrono what are we waiting on take her " locke says as he waves his arm and seals everyone where they are standing "too bad you guys cant move i would've liked to kill you" he silently chuckles then he proceeds to pick up hirano and leave while exchanging a glance with both kira and ryuugi
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm

a portal appears with Alice Mina and Nina inside it.''What the hell Alice said as the world came into focus.''Well not staying here see-ya'' she closes the portal.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji

Ryuuji

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm

''Huh, fucking pest they always appear when know one wants them to.'' he says with the highest displeasure.''So what do you freaks want? I'd love to know.''
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Elysia stares at Chrono and Locke with a menacing glow.''Both of you are gay.'' her voice begins to elivate.''I hope you know why couldn't you wait until they weren't in my mutha fuckin room did you FUCKERS even think about that!?'' Her voice rises higher.''No you didn't god why do I have to put up with this I try to be calm but noooo, people got to fuck with me, EEEEH!!'' Windows crack and she get louder.''Why don't you two crawl back into whatever hole you came from along with the rest of your organizations of fags.'' The windows shatter and every thing around her was pushed to the walls.''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUUCK!!!''

Elysia shouting caused massive harm to ther others in the body so much so that there souls quivered on the verge of shattering their head was completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm

"honestly these women...due to the fact that the majority are virgins...but i've said too much already" locke says as he braces and waits for ryuugi or kira to try and stop him "are any of you gonna try and stop us" he chuckles silently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My time to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time to sleep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next