The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Looking to test my new toy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

Looking to test my new toy  Empty
PostSubject: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Koudo sat on a rock, waiting for someone to show and test his new toy. It`d taken some time to create her from the dead bodies of the people he had collected and he was sure that she was perfect beyond compare. She was completely indestructible so this battle wouldn`t break her, though he wanted to see if she could kill some of the lesser people of this planet.

Sighing, he looked up at the robot next to him before looking forward with a blank expression, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 am

Right like you really wont to fight people for fun what ever.

*Sarai would appear in the filed or what ever and he would be waiting to see what type of toy this young boy had made.*
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 am

Koudo said nothing, he only looked at Sarai before everything around them crumbled and they were left in a space of what seemed to be pure nothingness. Koudo slowly rose to his feet and soon after vanished, his doll stayed as she was ... lifeless.

" You`re my test subject Sarai ... don`t disappoint me. "

Koudo`s voice said before his doll motioned herself to life. She looked at Sarai with a sort of blank, lifeless expression before her lance appeared in her hand and she gripped it with all her might. Her eyes flashed with some emotion before she aimed it at Sarai and did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm

*Sarai would take a stance as he got ready to fight he would jump up into the sky very high sarai would then charge up a huge ball of energy and fire it at the doll.*
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

" Mayu ... Defensive Stance Alpha. "

As the command came from everywhere and nowhere, The robot pulled her arm back and thrusts the lance forward destroying the energy ball without that much effort at all. After though, she just stayed how she was and awaited more orders or more attacks from her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

*Sarai would dodge the lance with out braking a sweet, he would then take his right hand and flash step right be the doll sarai would summon a sword into his right hand, and he would try to stab the doll in the back.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to test my new toy    Looking to test my new toy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to test my new toy
Page 1 of 1