The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain Empty
PostSubject: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm

setsuka walks into the training field and awaits the other 3s arrival...."this'll be a good way to test my abilities as well as a good way to pik my 3 captains"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Elysia walks up to Sestuka and stares at her for three seconds before she even said a word. ''What is with you?'' She asked with extreme interest in the answer she would receive. ''Why do yo always want to have training matches? Is it because you want to show off or you like upstaging people maybe your just bored. It could be that your power hungry. Please tell me because I'd love to know'' then Elysia continued to stare Setsuka in the face in hopes that she would get an answer worth her it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 am

"hahaha nope i just like practise matches...they simulate real battles so i get to seee where my skills are at...oh yea and i do like upstaging you guys hhaha just kidding..or am i" setsuka stares at elysia back with a devious smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 pm

"It did always seem that way." a voice said sounding as if it was coming from everywhere, before Naoki appeared sitting down to the side of Setsuka. "Yo." He said with a wave before standing and shoving his hands in his pockets. "This time will go a little different though." He said almost instantly appearing to the other side of Setsuka and Elysia. "I'm sure it'll be a little more challenging." Another voice said, a clone of him appearing to his side. "I've mastered every power I ever had." Another voice said, another clone appearing on the other side of Elysia, before the clones vanished. "One thing's for sure though." Naoki said taking a seat. "It should be fucking exciting."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Alice glides down from the sky and land in a tree with her eyes closed. ''I hope y'all don't mind that I'll fall asleep during this training thing'' she said before unleashing the sleepiest yawn in existence ''So yeah this may be a 2 on 1.5''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 pm

"doesnt make a difference to me" setsuka says as she charges the flurry of styx and then closes her hand and it disappears....well shall we get started....kaito elysia you guys may have the first move
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

''Well since i don't want to move I'll just do this'' Alice looks at her right and it begins to pulse a blue energy she then slaps the tree trunk and 5 line of energy shot down the tree and on to the ground the each one split 5 more times the again until 500 lines stopped in individual spot. then materials started to gather in all spots until 500 soldiers appeared in the spots. ''well thats about it!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:21 pm

setsuka makes 4 pillars appear shooting spells of each element that are so powerful its unreal...ice,fire,thunder,wind
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 am

ELYSIA:''Well this looks like total bull shit first an army of armored beings then 4 pillars that shoot different elements yes of course it should only be expected that the would make this lopsided match oh well, nothing can be done now the attacks have been played'' she said while shaking her head seconds later a different voice spoke out from Elysia. NINA:''hay tell me who the hell are they any way and why would you waste time training with those two'' Nina said with a very displeased obnoxious voice. MIYAKO:''I agree with Nina, we should just avoid this one okay Sia-kun'' she said with her soft angelic voice. soon after Elysia responded ELYSIA:'' Well Nina the girl there(points at Alice) is my sister and the other could be classified as family...I Think?'' she said while contemplating over weather or not she should Listen to the Miya and Nina the she spoke again ELYSIA:'' Nina if your truly the greatest swords-woman and hero then you should be able to beat both of the with that Kaito guys he...'' she was interrupted by Nina.

NINA:''I'll do it alone'' she said before taking control over the body.

NINA:''This should be fun she said with an arrogant grin on her face. ''Trinity!!'' she shouts, as she draws 3 crystal clear swords out the blue. she looks at Alice and Setsuka then executes her perfect battle stance.''Hi, I'm Nina. I'll be the one defeating you today.'' she says with a serious look on here face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 am

While Elysia argued with herself, or rather the girls inside her, Naoki and Kaito had both come to the realization that this battle would definitely be a test to see if he was actually Kage material as well as Captain material.

Naoki: "Kaito you do all the fighting, I'll think."

Kaito: "Sounds like you're scared, scared-cat, scared-cat." Kaito said in a joking manner before shrugging. "Alright."

Naoki: "First, those 500 soldiers make gh-"

Before Naoki could finish Kaito had already matched the number of soldiers with clones. Naoki, astounded by Kaito's quickness stayed quiet and watched.

"Guess we can get this show on the road." Kaito said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

"i wouldnt be a good leader if i couldnt fight a team battle" setsuka uses mind steal on all of alices soldiers then the pillars shatter and the shards enter each one of their bodies and then she controls them to begin shooting thousands of super powerful spells "how can you avoid this when these are enough spells to block out the sun" setsuka says as she is still standing completely still
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Nina looks at the spells raining from the sky and begins to laugh. ''what the hell is that suppose to do!'' Nina changes he battle stance and takes off. she runs in circles until a cyclone appears where she's running. she stops and enters the center and jumps up swinging her swords in a clockwork manner while spinning.''C'mon this shit ain't worth my greatness...the ultimate heroine''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 pm

"yea hero...you are not protecting anyone...if you are so tough you'd come at me with some real power" setsuka begins to chuckle still standing still glances at alice...hey u up there throw me a lock of your hair
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Alice squints and looks down at Setsuka angrily.''Why the hell do you need my hair...Freak!'' she said with a confused tone to her voice.''You know what I don't care here take it'' Alice throws the Locke of hair at Setsuka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Naoki: "Kaito intercept that lock of hair, it can't be a good thing."

Kaito nodded, winking then flashing to the lock of hair that was flying towards Setsuka, to took it in his hand and looked to Setsuka with a grin.

Kaito: "Sorry babe, you'll have to take it from me first."

he slid it into his pockets and then landed, sending the 500 clones to do what they needed to stop the soldiers.

Naoki: "Good, good...that girl Nina is a big help but we'll have to do more."

Kaito: "Just tell me what you need boss."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Nina began to smile ''A-Are you talking down to me, because it sounds that way to me. well if you want me to show you that I'm the best...Fine.'' Inside the cyclone Nina curls up and shouts. ''Disperse'' The cyclone shatters she lands down on the ground she takes the three swords and throws them into the air her hand begins to glow and the swords shatters she looks at Setsuka ''Its time to show you what My trinity can do...'' She puts her hand to her waist as if she was going to draw a sword'' Trail x1'' she pulls her hand away and a sword of pure energy was in hand, she held it straight off to the side and two other swords where floating right behind it She looks at Kaito/Noaki and smiles even harder'' Now that support, Thanks I don't know what she wanted the hair for and know I don't care. Hope your clones can handle my Sis's soldiers?'' She looks at Setsuka ''Eee Hee Hee Come on!!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 am

it appears that setsuka slightly moves and then she has alices hair in her hand "i didnt wanna move but since you took that i had to get more "...sorry ali-chan i think i yanked more than i was supposed to sorry..she turns back to naoki...do you forget i am the fastest person in nexus...you have to remeber..but ill let it go because it has been 8 years" setsuka looks at nina and then setsuka stands completely still and smiles "you have such a big mouth...your nohing like elysia" setsuka lifts a hand then a golden dragon verion of the flurry of styx goes flying torward nina then setsuka slightly shifts her standing position or so it appears that way "you wont win so just give up now before i break a sweat or better yet call elysia so i can at least have some competition setsuka chuckles arrogantly ans says "now with ali-chans hair infused if even the backlash from the attack touches either one of you your body will start o dematerialize. good luck"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Naoki: "Kaito..."

Kaito: "yeah I know." Kaito said flashing as far away as he could go without tiring himself all the way out. When he landed he touched the top of his head and groaned. "Damn my fucking hat." He sighed and looked at the tree then at Setsuka.

Naoki: "You think..."

Kaito: "What I'm thinkin'?" Kaito smirked and flashed to behind Setsuka leaning over and whispering. "You're the fastest, but I'm getting close to matching you." he teased with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

setsuka blushes and laughs but without moving flicks her hand "4 way imprisonment" setsuka imprisons both of them in an energy field "yes you are starting to get as fast but sometimes the best offense comes when you dont move" setsuka then compresses the energy around both of them causing them both to take damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Naoki was a little confused about why she imprisoned herself and him. He felt the damage but didn't let it show. "You wanna become one with me Setsuka? I'm touched...all you had to do was ask, then we could have avoided this prison that's pushing us together." He said to her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Nina: tilts her head to the side.''Elysia I need them right know...is it okay?'' she said with a pleading voice

Elysia:''Sure whatever you want but remember the mental strain it causes you also watch out for Alice I since shes going to do something.'' soon after two sections of the head burst into flames and horns came from them.

Nina instantly felt the strain on her body. she Knelled down with her hand covering most of her face she clinched at the pain the horns cause her mentally blood ran into their eyes. then she shook it off and stood on her feet her once white Spirit swords were now black shadow blades.''Okay so lets see how long this will last. since were training why not try what I cant control, am I right?'' she stand and a new stance and shouts''Trail x4'' now 12 blade were around Nina one in her hand as the controller and 11 that followed its movement.''So your the fastest thing on nexus huh, well lets test that since I'm not from nexus nor Miyako and Sia-kun is half Devil/God and Vampire. time to put the Hero aside and bring Her back.

Miyako:''No don't to it''

Her plea came to late Nina vanished and in a split second she was behind the barrier created by Setsuka. she exhales and before any on noticed Nina 118 slashes of light crossed the shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 pm

"nope naoki its not because i wanted to be close to you...notice the scratch on your arm...it was a distration and now i have your blood" setsuka smeares the blood from kaito's scratch over her palm and then makes a clone to hold naoki back while she charged her next skill setsuka still stands completely still...she notices elysia and uses phase 3 just in case she attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Naoki didn't expect anything that Setsuka had done, so when he was restrained by her clone, he was restrained. he sighed and stood there watching her. "Awww, Setsu-chan, you didn't do this with a little feeling of wanting to be close to me? I'm hurt. So what are you going to do with my blood?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Alice stand up and as soon as she did the tree and the ground her shattered, a large crater was all that was left of the area.''Well this is starting to get on my nerves.'' she slowly glides over to Setuka, Elysia(Nina), and Kaito. when she touches down her left and right hand began to glow red.''This isn't what I'd thought it would be, Its worse so yeah.........See-ya!'' she places both hands on the ground and it began to dematerialize underneath the three of them with in seconds an abyss was created. and so deep that it would take century's to reach the bottom.''Oh yeah thats for tearing out my hair you shit.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 am

setsu notices the abyss and uses the death dimension to cancel it out...."ha and arent you on myside...whatever" she then turns back to naoki "well maybe a little (she blushes) but mostly it was so i could use my blood taker,this skill allows me to mix your blood with mine thus me hurting myself too and control your body for a minute" setsuka raises her hand and due to the blood taker naoki has no choice but to mimic the movement she then charges a flurry of styx and so naoki has to also "can you guess what happens next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next