The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's Train big bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Let's Train big bro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika sat in the Training field next to the pond, waiting for Daisuke to enter. Mizucha was laying next to Mika in the pond, looking at the sword that she was going into.

Mizucha: " How long do we have to wait for him to come in here and fight us. He's taking forever."

Mika: "Oh calm down...He'll be coming in here soon."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm

"this fight is beginning to bore me." daisuke flew towards mika and grabbed her by her hair and slammed her into the ground face first. " now mika lets see how much stronger you are." a spear of black flames stabbed mika through the side of her knee-cap. "this level of strength that you posses is incomplete you need more training. "daisuke created a huge dome of black chakara that trapped him and mika inside but the black chakara was so dense that it blocked out all sources of light. " now mika not even the brightest flame or brightest crystal will shine in here and whether you know it or not the longer you stay in here the hotter its going to get and the only way to escape is for me to release the justsu."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Mika's eyes could see in the dark. So when Daisuke had stabbed her through her knee cap, she was already behind him. What he stabbed was a clone. Her Sokudo no Teigen had gave her a slower image of Daisuke coming towards her, thus giving her enough time to create a clone and get out of the way.

"Daisuke...These flames don't really effect me. As long as I keep my body temperature low, it really has no effect over me." Mika said as she looked at Mizucha's new form.

"But Mizucha, I'm sure you have more moves in store for me, Right?"

Mizucha: " Of course... For your first one, Say: 'Hyōga no Aki'

Mika: "Hyōga no aki." Mika said with a calm voice as she swung her sword at Daisuke, seeing a large amount of sharp ice going towards him. " And That's not it Daisuke... More moves are going to come." Mika said with a excited grin.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

what mika failed to realize is that inside the dome of darkness was 10 million of daisuke's clones each filled with enough magma to destroy a continent. one clone grabbed mika by her ankles and causued her to fall forward into a right jab of another clone but instead of hitting her in the jaw the clone's flaming fist hit her in her left temple causing her to loose consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm

It took 10 minutes for Mika to wake back up.When she woke up, She saw Daisuke hovering above her and looking at her with red glaring eyes. Mika had sat up and created a portal. (Looks like I'm going to Portal kick). She hopped in the portal and moved the exit above Daisuke. "Portal Kick!" Mika had came out of the portal and landed a Kick on Daisuke's Head.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"that itches a little mika but tell me how this feels." daisuke grabbed mika by the leg and sank his fangs into her and disappearing into the darkness of the dome. "i just infected you with kg virus. this virus will cause you to cough up heavy amounts of blood and the more you use your kekki genkai the more blood you cough up. and the virus also causes your bone marrow to burn away. without bone marrow your bones will become hallow and shatter with the smallest impact. "now what will you do mika your trapped in a dome where its so dark you cant see your hand in front of your face, and you have a deadly disease that is killing you."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Mika deactivated her Mizugan. "Looks like i'm going with water then. Since fire is weaker than water. Mika said as she pulled her self up. She closed her eyes and let in a few breaths before coughing up some blood. "Come on." She taunted weakly.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

daiuske couldnt see where mika was due to the darkness inside the dome so daisuke jus began to detonate all 10 million clones that were inside the dome.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Mizucha came out of the sword and put a barrier around Mika.

Mizucha: "And that is your brother!? No wonder why Kagetsuchi has taken interest in him. But he doesn't need all of that power. It's just too much.And Mika, The first thing you need to do after this is go to Ayame. Your body is going to be too warn out to move after you transform back."

Mika: "Ok...Just keep this barrier up after all of these clones detonate. I'm already tired as it is." Mika said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

because of the explosions daisuke could tell where mika was. "guess ill transform back ive been in this form to long." once daisuke transformed back he used shallow grave and daisuke affixed mika's and mizucha's location into the zombies brains. so once the zombies found mika the brutally crushed her barrier and they all piled up on her and mizucha. the zombies were incredibly strong so mika and mizucha couldn't break free. plus mika had no chakara left so she had to transform back. daisuke then walked over to mika while the dome was shattering around them. "ready to surrender mika and mizucha?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mizucha used the sword to slash up the Zombies. Mizucha looked back at Mika to see that she had passed out.

Mizucha: "Daisuke that is enough training for us. You've already broken 3 of her ribs, her right arm, and her back is badly bruised. Don't forget that You maybe a God but You're powers don't add up to mine. You're still in you Demi-god phase."

Picking up Mika and putting her on her back, she turned towards Daisuke.

"This is where we take our leave. I thank you for the match but you have taken your tool on your little sister. "

With that, Mizucha left the Training field through the pond, going towards the lake, with Mika.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

daisuke smirked and looked up at mizucha as she tried to leave and teleported in front of her stop her in her tracks. daisuke whispered in her ear. " i am a full god kagutsuchi is my pet i passed my demi god phase when i was 5 years old. if you know what is good for you mind your own business. daisuke then took 2 steps away from mizucha and snapped his fingers and the genjutsu was released and mika was everything was returned to the exact moment to when daisuke first arrived to the training field but mika and mizucha both still posses memories of what just occurred.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 am

Mika looked at Daisuke with a harsh glare. She let out a small growl and then smiled at Daisuke. " I had fun. I hope that we've both learned something form out of this training so that way we can both get stronger." Mika said while holding back her anger. (Not only did he keep a secret in, he held it in for so long.) Mika stepped on the lake. " Mizucha... Let's go. I have to finish the reconstruction of my Den." Mika said dully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Train big bro   Let's Train big bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Train big bro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2