The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I'm ready for this Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

I'm ready for this Exam Empty
PostSubject: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Ayame sat in the Ranking ground waiting for her proctors and referee's. Her sword, Gomorrah, was sheathed and laid right next to her.

" Before I even begin, I'm going to have to put a barrier on my stomach. But this is going to have to be a barrier of Sky-StarClan... They will be protecting them. I know for sure my normal barriers won't do a thing." Ayame said as she closed her eyes.

"With the powers I hold in my hands, Sky-StarClan, Protect the next generation of the Clan. For the blood that runs through them are in need of it. Shield them from the injuries that will be recieved from this Ranking, For I have chosen to go higher to keep them from harm. Lend me a barrier that will last through out this whole Ranking Exam. Let the barrier keep my lower stomach and them from being harmed. For ever in your service I shall be. I thank you for this request." Ayame chanted.

In under 5 minutes, Ayame had formed a barrier around her stomach. When Ayame looked to the side, she could see 3 images of wolves, but they looked more like souls. The wolves howled and then disappeared, making a gust of wind flow by. ( Welll, at least they are willing to help those that are in need of it. They know my situation and are willing to give me a hand..... Thank you Sky-StarClan.)

Ayame's face then turned serious. "Who ever comes to be my opponent might be very strong... Be careful and try to gain the upper hand." Ayame said to her self for confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Naoki, Koudo, and Shinobu all appeared on the field with the violent whipping of wind that naoki usually used to appear to and from places. Before they said a word to Ayame, Koudo and Shinobu vanished from where they were and Naoki walked to Ayame.

" Welcome to your exam. Sorry it seems so formal. We usually never do it like this, but you`re a special case since... right. We need to make sure that you remain as safe. Sure you`ll be beaten within inches of your life, maybe even be on the brink of death, but you will not die. Fight your hardest... your opponent will be here shortly. She will attack without notice so be ready at all times. "

Naoki finished explaining before vanishing as well. Her test had just begun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm

" Unlimited Blade Works. "

A soft, female voice announced loudly before swords began to ran down on the field around Ayame, falling so fast that if she didn`t dodge in time then she would be impaled in most, if not all of her body. They were already pretty close to her right now, and she had about .00002 seconds to move and fully avoid the attack.

" Lock-on... Cannon Shot. "

The soft voice announced again, before a large ball of energy flew out of nowhere essentially and aimed to harm Ayame if the swords hadn`t already done so. This person was only using about 10% of her power right now, and this person was none other than one of the sannins of Aurnion, Noki. She was still hidden though, but her Spirit Eye told her everything she needed to know about Ayame, without Ayame needing to be able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Ayame had put her hand on the ground. "Grow..." She said as five oak trees started to grow from out of the ground, surrounding her from the attack that was coming towards her. Each tree grew up to 28ft. While on the ground and still hidden in the undergrowth of the tree's, she quickly burrowed her way underground, creating a chamber that was going to lead to the opposite side of the field, which was also growing five oak tree's as well.

( That scent.........I already know who it is.....It's Noki. Looks like she's my opponent. But maybe I can set up an diversion that could probably gain me an upper hand.) Ayame waited for her opponents next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 am

She effectively used her powers to dodge the swords, but the cannon shot, being locked onto her blasted through the trees and continued to follow her, going down the hole and coming up behind her before she could come up on the other side of the field. To ensure that she would not evade, Noki showered her tunnel with cannon shots, going into the hole that she used to dodge the swords and another five going into the other five creating a new hole where her new set of trees were forming. She wouldn`t be able to evade these since she was underground and had absolutely no where to go.

Noki still hadn`t graced the field with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Ayame saw the flashes of light from the Canon shot's coming towards her. ( Damn... They got through the trees? U at least thought that they would have exploded on contact with them.) Ayame gritted her teeth while looking both ways. She took 3 strands of her hair and turned it into grass; making grass clones from them. Ayame then put her hand on the dirt that she had made the tunnel in.

" This should work." Ayame had turned her self into vines, making herself up root back to the surface of the Ranking Field. Her ears were perked up to listen to sounds, making sure that the canon shots had exploded and for Her opponent to make it's appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

There was no escaping Noki's cannon shots when she had locked onto you and so as Ayame uprooted herself to the ground above, the shots burst through the ground and slammed into her attempting to incinerate her on impact, or at least damage her severely. This wasn't all though.

" Lock-on.... firing six more cannon shots. "

The shots seemed to come out of nowhere and they too came in and crashed down on the explosion that had happened when the first exploded, increasing the damage that Ayame would receive and there was no way out of this damage in anyway, it was too late for her to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

The barrier around her stomach had quickly reacted to the Canon Shots, only shielding the stomach and womb. The rest of Ayame was hit; Her body being tossed around like she was a rag doll. When the final shot came, she was thrown into a tree. Ayame's clothes were tattered; her body was bleeding heavily and not only that but she was burnt.

Ayame had got up from the place she was laying, her body spewing out blood and sizzling from the impact. She looked at her wounds and quickly leaned against the tree she was near to get a hold of her footing.

Taking Gomorrah from her hilt, She stabbed it into the tree behind her. Sap started to leak out of the tree and on to the ground. Ayame took the sap and quickly rubbed it on her wounds. The Sap turned oily as soon as it made contact with her human like skin. She then took bandage from out of her small pack on her back and quickly wrapped around her body.

Ayame had ripped off some of her dress so that way it wouldn't affect her movement in the Exam. ( Let me give her a bit of something.... This should draw her out.) Ayame had grew some flowers. These flowers were able to blind the foe. Ayame's Plan: Make sure that the Opponent Couldn't see. If the Opponent couldn't see, the they will draw them selves out of hiding, either making noise or just coming out to the open.

"Spore." She said as pollen started to fly around the arena, covering everything in it's path. ( Alright... Show yourself)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 pm

5 ( same as Soushi that time, when this reaches 0, Noki will go into Burst Mode. Not Burst Mode Ex2 but Burst Mode. )

" Unknown anomaly detected... adjusting sight... lock-on... firing Cannon. "

Her spores did nothing to Noki's eyes since they were more computerized than anything and were unaffected by such things as pollen in nature. Her spirit eye only enhanced this and allowed her to continue to lock onto Ayame and fire this next round of cannon shots. There were ten this time, they all collided together however and turned the enter field into nothing but a desert. No trees, or flora anywhere, just sand, which wasn't good for growing plants.

" Warning... Warning... Burst Mode Imminent in t-minus 5 minutes. Chains of Eternia. "

Chains fired from what seemed to be voids around Ayame and attempted to wrap around her body and squeeze her tight in all the weirdest places, guaranteed to make her moan if they connected with her body.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Ayame had dodged some the chains. as she was dodging, she was planting seeds. But these seeds were of desert dwelling plants. ( Now.... Grow!!!) 6 Pipe Cactus grew on the sand, reach a towering height of 16 ft. ( Ok... Now I'm going to have to use my Venus Trap.) " Venus Trap!!" Brambles started to grow around the field. In between the Brambles and around the bramble sand floor of the field, Venus Trap started to grow. The feelers extended on to some parts of th field. "It's been a while since I actually used this. Watch out.. Our you will get bitten." Ayame warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Noki was a sniper and hadn't actually physically stepped on the field just yet. Her cannon and spirit eye were all that she needed to destroy an opponent from a distance as well as activate her overly strong Burst mode, which would eliminate any weakness to her non-burst mode body. Ayame's best bet was to figure out where she was shooting from and avoid being in her general line of sight.

" Unknown anomaly... Plants... Switching ammunition... Fire Cannon. "

She shot ten huge balls of energy onto the field, which fell from the sky and dropped sections of the plants on the field and incinerated all the plants that she had grown. That was all, fire more flew towards Ayame, attempting to incinerate her again, while Noki's Chains of Eternia were still gunning to grabbed Ayame. Dodge one or the other is this situation. She'd provided her speed to Noki, but now Noki needed to test her intelligence and so far she was failing in that department.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Ayame was a bit upset about the incineration of her plants. She was holding back her anger while fending off the Chains and dodging the Fire Canon..Knocking them back as each of them came towards her, she flashed step over to a dune to catch her breath. ( I can't use Synthesi blast yet. Not at this moment at least. She's still in hiding. Her scent is near but it's faint. Nothing but a game of Hot and Cold.... And Right now I'm cold.)

Ayame moved again as the Chains were coming at her. ( The ground under neath me is sand... But below that is soil suitable for my precious trees. Looks like I'm going to have to dig a little deeper.) Ayame's hairs had turned into vines and burrowed their way underground, detaching themselves from her head as they did. ( Leaf storm hopefully.... If not then maybe I can use leaf blade. Well... Leaf storm might draw her out... But I'm going to have to find where she is then make the Tree's form from underground.) Ayame tossed out three pieces of Grass as she ran. Each piece formed in to clones. "Find her...." She told the clones as the all separated and went out for the search of Ayame's opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 am

It took less than a second for all the clones to be wrapped up in chains before they even came close to finding Noki's location, in fact they were wrapped in clones as soon as Ayame had dispatched them and she could see the pain that they were going through as the chains squeezed them tightly until they poofed away. The chains stopped though and there was no fire balls left.

" Change ammunition.... Lighting bullets equipped.... Burst Mode T-minus 3 minutes and dropping.... "

Noki fired a shot into the sky, and as such Ayame would be able to see it fly into the sky at full speed until it started to fall and struck the field right in the center. Creating an explosion of semi-epic proportions. Ayame would be able to avoid the initial explosion, but the aftershock of it she would not escape and should be severely harmed by.

I'm ready for this Exam Bang
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 am

Ayame avoided the explosion by putting up 5 layers of tree bark around her and Using Protection. ( I have found her location but she might have moved after this explosion.) Ayame had noticed that when one of the clones had got wrapped around by the chain, It looked up. The other clones didn't. Ayame had put up another 5 layers of tree bark and put more chakra in the protection.

Ayame was able to save herself from the explosion. But it was the after shock that had worried her the most. (I know for sure that this isn't going to hold. She change the bullets and the word "lightning" is the main key to it.) Ayame could feel the ground cracking up. (Damn.... I have to think swiftly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Naoki stopped the explosion by encasing it in crystal and shattering it which disintegrated the explosion and made it as if it never happened. He then appeared with the other two judges and her proctor and was seemly beaming.

" Congrats. You're an Anbu. "

He said before they all vanished leaving Ayame to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for this Exam   I'm ready for this Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm ready for this Exam
Page 1 of 1