The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ready for an Ranking Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Ready for an Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Ayame sat under a tree; thinking about who could administer her exam. (Riverheart said she couldn't do it because she knew me a little to well. But who will do it?) Ayame had sat against a tree and closed her eyes and began to channel her chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 pm

" Well, lets get to it. I really don`t have all day. "

Taiga said annoyed as she came into view, she had been there the whole time, watching the girl to see what she would do and well the sitting against the tree and channeling chakra thing was new to her. Examinees usually started to train a little before the match, not channel chakra but no matter. Taiga was sure that she would be failing this girl, just as she planned to do with all others that were unlucky enough to have her as a proctor.

" Come on, get up. Your exam is about to start. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Ayame sat up quickly and unsheathed Gomorrah. (Ok Ayame...Give it your all.) "Don't worry I will give it my all!" Ayame said with a determined look. She then ran towards Taiga, going in for the first strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Just before Ayame`s strike came to Taiga, two girls appeared and grabbed Ayame`s wrists and held her up, lifting her off the ground as Taiga walked to her. It was safe to say that Taiga`s face was highly upset, though she usually never showed any emotion except being upset, angered, pissed all those.

Hakurouken : " Well isn`t she in a rush to be killed by our general. Right Rou-chan? "
Roukanken : " Reckless. "

Haku and Rou, Taiga`s weapons, they were extremely agile, strong, and the best thing about them was that at anytime they could wield one another. Much better than any soul weapon out there. Taiga huffed and stopped in front of the girl and her weapons, huffing once more as she folded her arms.

" In a rush to be killed? I didn`t even tell you what the specifications of this exam were going to be ... I was going to take it easy on you, since your a newbie, but you rushed me recklessly so I`ll have to make it a little more challenging. What do you two think? Huh Haku, Rou? "

Haku: " Ohhhhhh Let us fight her? She`d be decimated by me in ten seconds flat, I swear. "

" I could do that ... but that dagger is interesting. How about we test her swordsmanship? "

Rou: " Good. "
Haku: " I LOVE that idea general!!! "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Ayame's ears and tail popped out and drooped from being frightened by the two souls of Taiga's swords. "You use specifications when in a ranking?" Ayame said with a confused look. (This is going to be harder than it looks.Not only that they want to kill me. I haven't even did anything wrong yet!)) "Sorry..." She said with her tail and ears still drooping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Haku: " Cheer up! Pup. Am I a cool at rhyming or what? "
Rou: " Loser. "
Haku: " You`ll fucking die Rou-chan!! "
Rou: " Total Annihilation. "
Haku: *grumbles in audibly*

" Would both of you shut it, now to you pup. We won`t kill you, so stop giving me the puppy dog eyes. Makes me wanna vomit. "

Of course this was a huge lie, Taiga was a sucker for the puppy dog eyes, that was how Haku got Taiga to use her in battle most of the time. Taiga sighed and looked at Rou then at Haku before nodding.

" Your exam will be to fight me as I wield both Haku and Rou. No jutsu, just straight up swordsmanship fighting. If I knock you to the ground even once ... you fail. "

Taiga explained before her girls let go of Ayame and walked to Taiga`s sides.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Ayame gulped. (I'm screwed...If i get knocked to the ground i wont get a ranking. Well I just have to try my best and not get knocked down.) "Does Kekei Genkei fit into the category of no justu's?" Ayame said as she got up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:21 pm

" Yes, I actually thought of a better person to administer your exam so they`ll be here shortly ... good luck. "

Taiga said before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Ayame shakes her head. (That got me scared...just for her to turn around and leave....) Ayame goes back over to a tree and sits down. (now who's gonna administer it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 pm

" Please welcome to the area. Naoki Kannagi, master of the wind! "

A voice carried on the wind yelled, before a figure was lower to the ground from the sky as the wind blew. He smiled bowed to Ayame before running a hand through his blond hair and looking in her eyes with his golden eyes.

" I am Naoki Kannagi, and I shall be your proctor. The rules are simple. You can only use one ninjutsu, variations of that ability as alright though, one genjutsu, all the Taijutsu you want and no weapons, Kekkai genkai is not allowed. Let`s begin. I shall be using my wind release rasengan and all the variations of it that I know. "

Naoki explained.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

(I wonder what to tell him when i don't have any Taijustu's....) Ayame lets out a embarrassed laugh. "Umm Sir... I don't have any Taijutsu's." (Looks like i'm going to have to go into my wolf form...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:39 pm

" Can you fight? Like throw a punch or kick? "

He asked, all that equaled taijutsu. Anything that was like fighting without ninjutsu was tai, Naoki had no set Taijutsu, but he was pretty good at throwing punches and kicking so she didn`t have to worry about the technically stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Ayame gave Naoki a curious look. "Well my way of fighting is a tad bit different." Ayame places Gomorrah and her bag down under the tree. "I can throw a punch and a kick...but I like to fight naturally." Ayame had transformed into her wolf form. "Just like this." She said as her tail wagged. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

naoki nodded.

" Lets begin. "

He would give her the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Ayame ran towards Naoki, fangs bared and claws extended. (Going straight for his feet.) when she got next to him, she lashed her right paw at his legs, trying to make him fall. (One technique as Medicine wolf apprentice I had to learn when training with Sorrelpelt.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Naoki was the fastest kage around, so he moved so fast that he left afterimages of himself. When she attacked, her paw traveled right through the afterimage before it vanished, naoki lingering over her head with a rasengan charge already. " You`re too slow. " He told her, flying downward to deliver the rasengan to her back, he moved so fast that it would be impossible for her to block, and it would hit unless she dodged.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Ayame quickly rolled to the side so that way Naoki's Rasengan could go straight to the ground. She then quickly dug 7 foot deep hole with a tunnel that led to the other side of the field. (If it was one thing StarClan was known for it was the ability to dig holes.) Ayame had came out on the other side. (I guess i'm going to use Leaf storm as my Ninjutsu) Ayame had whipped her tail around in a circle and a gust of wind mixed with leaves had went forward towards Naoki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Another afterimage was left when her leaf storm passed right through it. " Please, try a little harder. " He said with another Rasengan fully charged as he rushed her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Ayame had turned towards Naoki and whipped her tail around three times to get a big gust of wind ready. She had slashed her tail towards Naoki, making wind and leaves go in his direction. (I Just know I got him that time!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Again, fastest kage, so her attack hit an afterimage, though it could have hit him if she would have done it a little faster. Naoki smirked and held his hand over her. " Odama Rasengan. " He said as the rasengan got bigger, before he flying down towards her, at an impossible speed to block the attack, the best she could do was dodge, but she would still get grazed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 am

Ayame had dodged the attack but ended up getting hit. She let out a loud yelp when the attack grazed her on her side, feeling some of her fur be taken off and a couple of scratches too that induced blood.(I have a good amount of Chakra left but I need to conserve it.) Ayame had covered up the scratches with her fur. (This time it's tooth and claw.) With a snarl, she then ran off towards Naoki, going for a bite on his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 am

Naoki pulled his hand from the ground that the rasengan smashed into, and looked at her as she rushed him for a bite. Naoki smirked and like that five Naoki`s circled her. They weren`t clones, he was just moving so fast that he left five after images that all put a hand up and charged their own Rasengan. " Odama Rasengan. " One by one the afterimages rushed her, each one vanishing before they touched her until there was one left, the Naoki that was behind her. He rushed her giant rasengan in hand, the power was restricted on it so she wouldn`t die or anything like that , but if he connected then the battle would be close to over.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 am

Ayame had knew she wasn't going to be able to dodge this Odama Rasengan. She had turned her self to the side so that way her side could take the damage instead of her back. She was hit by the Odama Rasengan, but at the same time she had circled her tail around five times to create a powerful gust of wind. She slashed her tail towards Naoki, sending out a powerful Leaf Storm. "Leaf Storm!" she said with a pained growl as leaves from the trees behind her had rushed forward with the wind, going towards him with a powerful cutting force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

Naoki smirked as the rasengan connected with her side. That was what was suppose to happen, no dodging the fastest kage around, but when she used that leaf storm, the smirk faded. He looked at it, and try as he might to dodge at the fastest pace he could, his leg was grazed by the leaf storm, which would restrict his own movement, he`d be a little slower now, which meant that the afterimages thing wouldn`t be happening anymore.

" Very good ... you hit me. Tell me Ayame, but what did we decide would pass you? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Ayame had sat down, her ears flattened with the pain on her side. (Uh oh....Did I do something wrong?) "You said that we could only use one ninjutsu with variations of the ability, one genjutsu, and all the taijutsu but no weapons....Did I do something wrong?" She asked with her ears still flattened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for an Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next