The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time Empty
PostSubject: training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time   training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

hazuki walks up and a figure stands in front of her and takes her hand, she and diana walks and disappears into the snow they end up in a war stricken battle ground

eldar: here you and the other one will become strong now create a destiny bond with her

hirano walks out unto the field
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time   training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm

hirano touches hazuki and a light flows giving her a power she had never felt before

eldar: now your souls are linked and you can destiny bond and draw from my power, now you have true strength, but the training is learning to use it!

the eldar sends multiple shadow beast at them and then hirano launches a fire ball only for it to have no effect

eldar: learn to use the destiny bonds power only it will destroy these

hirano whistles and diana comes she then touches her and diana turns black and flames begin to emerge forth

hazuki: diana oblitteration
{everything goes black}
Back to top Go down

training with the grand elder: a journey warped in time
Page 1 of 1