The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Date with Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Date with Chaos Empty
PostSubject: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am

Mika was with Chaos. Though she had just met the Guy in the Niflehiem, she seemed to like him. She smelled different food vendors and places; searching for the right place that had what she was looking for. "Well There are some really nice places here. All of them having delicious scents and I heard of some that have good sea food and Burgers." Mika's eyes widened when she caught the scent of the place that she wanted to go to. "I've found the place... You might like it." Mika said as her tail pointed over to the direction of the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am

chaos smiles "nice nose you got there...lets go" chaos grabs her hand and begins torward the restaurant but on the way a clothing store catches his eye...z'how about we get that new shirt before we eat eh?" he says with a confident smile
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 am

Mika had forgot about her shirt. " Oh yeah....Sure." Mika said returning a smile back. (I can't believe I forgot about my shirt... His jacket is so warm....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:32 am

he walks the girl into the store "pick anything you like...oh and you can keep the jacket, so it'll remind you of me" he said with a charming smile , he then realizes he's in a womens store so it gets akward and he sits at the front "i....i'll wait here"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 am

Mika looked through some of the selections. ( Well there is nothing I really want... I just want an exact look alike for this shirt. Sam texture, same design, same padding in the chest area... Same everything. It took Mika a good 10 minutes to find what she was looking for. " Same size, same design, same.. Everything!" Mika looked over and found an out fit that looked better than her shirt. (Well he does owe me.... Might as well get this shirt and that out fit.) Mika picked up the out fit and went into the changing room. She cam out 5 minutes later looking at it in the mirror, seeing how it fits her figure.

The Date with Chaos Mika_s12

"Well what do you think?" Mika asked with a smile, still checking out how she looks in the Mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 am

"beautiful, of course" chaos said with a smile "then again you'd be beautiful in anything" chaos waits on mika to decide whether she wanted it for sure or not and as he waited he took out some strawberry pocky and began snacking on it
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 am

Mika turned around. "Thank you very much!" She went into the changing room and gathered her clothes. " I'll take this to go." Mika said to the sales person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am

"well how about we head to the restaurant now" he reaches out his hand again "lets treat the beautiful lady to some dinner eh"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm

"Yeah but... Aren't you gonna pay for this outfit before we leave?" Mika asked with a curious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 pm

"already paid for....oh i neglected to mention my family owns every store on this strip" he scratches his head and smiles "im kinda....rich, well my family is anyway, lets go to that restaurant now"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm

( Rich?)Mika thought to herself as she took Chaos's hand and walked with him towards the Restaurant, Her mouth was watering from the thought of Kalamari with cocktail sauce and Talapia smothered with shrimp scampi sauce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm

"so we're gonna get seafood eh?" he starts to chuckle..."i think you're a little excited your ears are showing again" he grabs the tip of one "how cute"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Mika flicked Chaos with her tail on his back. ( I think him grabbing my ears is going to be a habit.) "Um... Yeah seafood sounds great." Mika said as she put her hands over her ears. "There's the place right there." Mika said happily with a wagging tail as she smelled the fish that was in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 pm

"mmm it does smell good, and maybe it will be a habit" he puts his thumb up "remember, bound by the destiny bond, i can read your thoughts, just like you can read mine im sure" he then leads the girl to the table where the waiter greets them "order what you think is best mika-chan" he moves out a seat so the girl can sit he stretches then sits in the seat across from her
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Mika looked at the menu. (Ok... Creme of broccoli bread bowl soup, kalamari, bread sticks, and honey barbecue wings.) "Um for the appetizers, can we get some kalamari, bread sticks and 15 honey barbecue wings." Mika looked down at the menu again. "My dinner, I would like your Creme of broccoli bread bowl soup, 2 lobster tails, and a raspberry ice tea." mika said with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

"give me the same and some fine whine" he smiles looking deeply into mika's eyes "even though we havent known each other long it feels like i've known you forever"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Mika took a sip of her water. Her ears twitched when she heard him say that. She blushed at him. "Really? Most people don't actually like me because... I'm too trusting. Too nice to be exact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"thats why i like you,,,not to mention you have cute ears" he chuckled and joked, he then walks up to her grabs her and kisses her while blushing particularly hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 pm

kira sits in the distance to where they cant see him or hear him "bad move bone head...havent you ever heard of the 90-10 rule" he says directed torward chaos but mostly to himself since they didnt know he was there
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Mika's face grew red with anger and while she was blushing. She quickly parted her lips from him and slapped him in his face. "Well I never!" Mika turned around and walked out of the restaurant, her fist were balled up and she felt offended. ( Hasn't he heard of not kissing on the first date!?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm

scratches his head "guess i screwed up....after all this was my first date ever....ill make it up to her later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Date with Chaos   The Date with Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Date with Chaos
Page 1 of 1