The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Give her back, Chaos!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Give her back, Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Mika was fully rested from Ayame's healing. She awaited on top of a rock with her charm that Setsuka gave her in her hand, twirling it around in her hand as she thought about all of the possible moves Chaos could use on her. (The child.... Ayame's child and Hazuki's apprentice. Though Ayame won't get the chance to hold her, she will still be able to watch her grow. But in order for that to happen, Chaos will give her to me.) Mika punched the rock she was sitting on, cracking it in half as she thought. ( For Ayame's sake, I will get her.... Even if it cost my life.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm

chaos walks up to her and looks her in the eye "mika....it's you"he closes his eyes and he takes his black robe off "im sorry, but i have to do this, and not even you my love...can stop me" he opens his eyes to reveal the koi kaze "come with me...together we can become strong together we can bring down the blackmoon and make them pay for there evils" he reaches out his hand
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Mika turned away from Chaos's eyes and his out reached hand. "I can't do that... I have a village to lead. I'm Kage and Naoki has entrusted me with something that his family has long ruled over." Mika put the charm in her pocket with her eyes still closed. "Not only that, I serve under Setsuka and Kira is my Sensei. I would never betray the people that have helped me become so strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:20 pm

chaos flashes a look of sadness that quickly disappears "fine....then i have to consider you the enemy" he disappears and appears behind her " fearsyphon...lifesyphon...susano" susano appears around chaos and attacks mika swinging its giant sword to try and crush her "their bad people mika...the blackmoon...has had a hand in every major war in this world, would you advocate that, and your leader naoki is in love with a murderer!" he says as he jumps back and wraps his eyes in a black cloth
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Mika moved swiftly from out of the way of Susano. "Setsuka has given me training and apprenticeship. She has also became a good friend to me." Mika moved again as Susano came in for another attack. "Setsuka would never kill anyone unless she has to." Mika quickly with drew her sword and fired off a Shifting Tides at Susano. "But you, Chaos, have done something that even my ancestors don't approve of... I want Ayame's child back. She is a harmless being that is caught in the cross fire." Mika said with a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

"she is this worlds savior, and i am the one destined to protect her until the time comes" chaos vanishes and appears in front of mika "enough talk" chaos begins warping around mika fire dark pulses in every direction torward her so strong and fast that they are petrifying the land "stare in the face of death!" chaos floats into the air waiting for the smoke to clear
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Mika looked at the dark pulses coming towards her. Her eyes quickly adjusted to her Mizugan. Mika jumped in the air from the smoke, going straight towards Chaos with fangs bared and her ears and tail out. Mika let out a Hydro Pump toward Chaos, spinning around as she did so. (My intent to kill has become sharper... Not only that my senses are more alert and im more quicker.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 pm

chaos realizes the pump coming torward her and quickly uses terraform to shift the axis of the world so that the sun evaporates the water before it even gets close, as she spins he creates a reverse polarity around her basically causing her to stand still, he then flys past at incredible speed slashing her as he goes by "it's gonna take alot more than will power to stop me mika...but the offer still stands, come with me...together with your kage power we can seize enough power to bring down the blackmoon quicker than i even imagined"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Mika activated her Mizugan. Her Sokudo no teigen had slowed down Chaos and she was able to move away. "I will state my final words. I will not go with you. If I did, It would disgrace my family name. And it will also disgrace the ones who have brought me so far." Mika coughed up a bit of blood. "My will power is what has gotten me so far." Mika ran up towards Chaos. " that is why I have trained so hard!" Mika jabbed forward towards Chaos, feeling rage build up inside her. (If I have ti, I will use it. My Beta Form would love to kill him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"fine...then! that was my final offer!, now i have to end it!" chaos stops then takes the rag from around his eyes to reveal the neo koi kaze "when will you realize i have ascended beyond that of your sensei and that murderer you call a friend" he then wind steps to the side of mika completely dodging her "i can tell your movements 10 seconds before you make them" he says as he atemps to pulse wave her away " i am the new breed and together me and kazehana here will change this place!" he says as he raises into the sky now you shall know pain! he fires a blast with monumental power{how this looks} he was almost sure that mika was dead unless she had some hidden power to stop such a force "even your beloved sensei can't stop me!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Mika saw the blast. As the blast was coming towards her, Mika's arm began to glow. (Your power... Will never compare to the power that I have stored with in me. Beta form!) Mika's form began to change and a blade appeared on her arm. An black armor-like structure had surrounded Mika's body. Along with the blade, an red crystal was on Mika's wrist. "Like this attack will ever do anything. Now let me show you how it should really look." Mika put her hand up to her face. The Blast had made contact, but instead of it hurting her, it was absorbed into the Crystal.

Mika pointed her finger at Chaos. "Don't be afraid.... Little Mika is is resting, but she and I fighting you together...." The blast that was absorbed was fired back at Chaos, but this time, it was red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 pm

chaos begins laughing hard "yes now it'll be a challenge: odin" chaos grows a black wing his silver hair grows to an extremely log length he gets claws and the koi kaze in his eyes turn black and he then looks down upon mika "just like you...i have something within...something of emense power...meet odin!" a shadowy figure of a black demon with wings and a scythe appears behind chaos "your move mika..." he says in a dark toned voice sounding completely unlike the normal chaos
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Mika had looked at Chaos and Odin. "Oooh a new boy- toy that I can have fun with. You do plan to have fun with me, There will be plenty of pillow talk after wards." Mika said with a lustful taunting voice. Mika licked her blade that had extended. She then rushed towards Chaos, zig-zaging at speeds that no one could really see. "Your mistake of Letting me go first." Mika went down for a slash on Chaos, having a wide smile on her face as she did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

she slashes chaos and odin in half and as they split they turn into shadows "i am the darkside of the moon...the part mere mortals such as yourself" chaos fades into shadows and odin appears in the girls face as she is off balance after such a slash with such force he swings his scythe with the intention of hitting her, then chaos appears behind her with a small ball of energy in his hand emitting catastrophic power "now die..." he shoots the blast at mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Mika had heard the Cling when Chaos's scythe had hit her. She shook her head at his pitiful performance.Mika made sure to absorb the blast that came towards her. "Tch... Mortal, I'm not where near human. I'm just able to appear it. And as for your scythe, it won't be able to pierce through this armor." Mika grabbed the scythe by the blade. She pointed her finger at Chaos. "Now you die." The blast had came from her hand and went towards Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 pm

he laughs promptly at her sad attempt at dominance "the scythes attack was never mean to pierce you" chaos looks as the blast come as it comes within his vicinity a black aura completely cancels it "now then back to what i was about to explain, the hit was never meant to pierce you" he looks down as a shadow of mika = in power rises out of the ground "hahaha now you have to fight us as well as yourself, oh and everytime you hit the shadow you, the real you takes = damage" chaos vanishes and appears in front of her as he uses a shadow beam to do some real damage and her shadow appears behind her with a slash and odin comes from above with a breath taking scythe pulse capable of splitting a nero atom so easily capable of breaking her armor
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 am

(Above and both my sides....Looks like I'm going under.) "Teishi Jikan!" Time had stopped and Mika had quickly went underground. ( My shadow Is going to follow me. I have to do something.)

Real Mika:( Beta, It's a possibility... but I might end up having to fight side by side by you.)

Beta: (No No No... I don't approve of it! You are apart of me and I'm apart of you. If you die then I'm going to take over all of your powers. If I die then you will be taking over all of my power.... And I doubt that you can handle that.)

Real Mika: (Just do something about the shadow!)

Beta form mika had snapped her fingers. Time had came back to normal and a geyser had came from the hole that Mika went into. (Hmm... If my shadow is me then It likes the same things I like.... I think I have a plan.) Mika had an Deviant smile on her face.

"Chaos, You are going to have to try harder than that. My Shadow is me of course, so it likes what I like." Mika dug her way underground and came up behind her shadow. She reached out her hands behind her shadow and cuffed her breast.

"You are my shadow aren't you? You must like the same things I like so you must like this." Mika had began to grope her shadows breast with her deviant smile.

Real Mika:(Out of all things... why?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 pm

the shadow s head turns and elbows mika since she is in such close vicinity "i control the shadow, so your plan has failed" chaos says in a still dark voice then something wierd happens and chaos begins to hold his head

"mika help, odin has taken over my body, im not responsible for any of thi......." and then he goes back to the dark voice "shall we continue"koi kaze' there is a pulse and then chaos and odins shadow are behind mika and mika's shadow is in front of her "with this girl i shall be born again....odin.." mika's shadow uses a hydro blast whil odin and "chaos" use kido blast(the same ones from earlier)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Mika quickly put her blade hand in the air. when the Kido blast and the hydro blast came towards her, it was absorbed in to her crystal.

"Odin... Your antics are nothing compared to my power. The creator of the wolf Clans has blessed me with something that is very sacred. Something that only her and I have."

Mika jumped into the air. "Being able to create an copy of me is just an copy.... It's not the real me." Mika had pointed her finger at Chaos and his followers. The Kido blast and the Hydro blast had intertwined and turned a purplish color as it was released.

"Rise!" 6 geysers had appeared around Chaos's team. Though these geysers weren't water, it was acid. "If I were you, I wouldn't let your hubris take over. I still have a many tricks left for this lovely show." Mika said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm

as the guysers appear a warm smile would appear on chaos's face "mika kill me please....and save the child, bcause if odin....." the darkness takes over again "meddlesome boy be quiet, since there is no way for you to stop me i'll tell you, this boy wanted to control me yet he couldnt, a while back i hatched the plan to use him as aa vessel to get theis child so that i can be reborn again through her" as odin chaos talks he melts into the shadows then rises back up still surrounded by the geysers "you weak girl...i honestly don't understand why this boy cares for you so...but i have ruined him and he can never return back to aurnion odin chaos laughs evilly as him and his team stands ready for mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Mika put her right hand on her chest, on top of her heart. An image of the Mika within had came out.

Real Mika: "Odin! He has done nothing wrong! tempering his soul just come back to power. Tch.... And yet you call me weak? What you are doing is weak." The real Mika let out a growl. "Don't worry Chaos! I Will bring you back, even if it means I have to kill you, I will release your soul to a better place! Odin's soul will torment you no more after this fight!"

The Real Mika put her hand on Beta Form Mika's shoulder. "As for you Odin, You will not be reborn through my Niece.... She has another path ready for her... And you aren't in it." With that, Mika was absorbed back into the body.

Beta Form Mika: " Well you heard the girl, She's not giving up that easily... Neither am I! That Boy loves her so much... And that Love needs to be saved." Mika pointed her hand at Chaos/Odin; a purple liquid started to leak from Mika's fingers. "This is Wolfbane poison. One touch of this and you are basically dead... Though it won't affect me Because I'm a wolf... Im not human nor a mortal. NOW GET READY TO DIE ODIN!!!" Mika ran towards Odin, her sword and fingers dripping from the Wolfbane poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm

as she comes rushing odin separates his soul from chaos releasing his actual body, as chaos falls forward he intends for chaos who is unconscious to take the hit and die instead of him,[img]Give her back, Chaos! Elfdemon[/img] now you shall die upon my release into this world of mortals" he vanishes and appears above waiting on the impact from mika to the unconscious chaos and the shadow of mika disappears with the separaration
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Mika smirked at the Release of Odin. "Beloved stars...." Five Warriors of Sky-StarClan had appeared and quickly swooped up Chaos before Mika had made impact with Chaos. "Oh Odin!"

Mika had jumped up from the ground towards Odin. As she had lifted off the ground, the real Mika had went over towards the wolves that had grabbed Chaos. The wolves were surrounding Chaos.

"Chaos i'm here for you... Only for a certain amount of time." A red light was on Mika's hand. It showed the link between Beta Mika and Mika. "Chaos... My ancestors have accepted you." Mika had put her hand on Chaos's hand. " We will destroy him... Together! Will you help us in destroying him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm

chaos manages to utter 2 words to mika "destiny......bond" a light shines and chaos closes his eyes as mika gains even more power than she already has "save...kazehana...save windflower"

meanwhile odin begins launching multiple blast and in the midst, appears behind mika stabbing her in the kidney area "you child shall learn in death not to tamper with the gods"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Mika clenched Chaos's body as tears started to well up in her eyes. "Thank you...Takashi. I will save Windflower." Mika said as she hugged Chaos's body. She then looks towards her Beta form who was Fighting Odin. She could see that she was slightly injured.

Beta-Form Mika:(Tch... and he calls himself a god.) Mika had grabbed Odin's hand as he came in for another slash. "You call yourself a god yet your attacks are fairly weak." Beta Form Mika pulled Odin in closer. "But maybe You can be of some use to me." Beta said as she licked her lips and went in for a jab with her left hand.

Mika's soul had went back to Beta Form Mika. (Beta... He's helping us.. With his help, We will beable to Kill odin... Or lock him away for eternity.) "Mika, I can feel His power within us. Odin I'm going to have to kill you. You won't be having any existence on this planet." Mika said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give her back, Chaos!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next