The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kage vs. Kage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 am

( Picture of the Field )
Kage vs. Kage  42025310

Naoki landed on top of one of the old pillars of these ruins. They were also a part of the long lost village buried underneath Aurnion. Naoki awaited his opponent, it was time to truly test his partner's limits.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 am

A wolf howl was heard far away. It was Mika in her Wolf form, sitting on top of one of the high pillars and looking down at Naoki. He was far away but she could still see him. She jumped of the pillar and ran off towards him, leaving a trail of dust behind her.

Within 2 minutes, she was in front of him, wagging her tail and panting. "Hi Naoki. It's been a while since we've last seen each other... I don't believe that I've fought you before but..." Mika transformed into her human form. Mizucha appeared behind her with her sword. "I'm going to show you how strong I am as a Kage." Mika said as she took the sword from out of Mizucha's hand and placed it on her shoulder. Mizucha absorbed herself in.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 am

Naoki said absolutely nothing. He put his hand up and grabbed his katana from his shoulder and tossed it into the ground, before pulling the gun from his leg at a speed that would seem like a blur to her and fired four shots of chakra bullets at her. That wasn't all however, in the split second before the bullets even move close to her, he was behind her snaking his arms around her to hold her in place so that the bullets wouldn't miss their mark.

" You talk too much. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am

Mika Activated her Mizugan. She saw the Bullets coming at full spee. Her Sokudo no Teigen had quickly reduced the speed so that way she could move out of the way. But Naoki held her from moving. "Teishi Jikan!" Time had stopped and she quickly elbowed Naoki and Moved away from the incoming bullets. With a snap of her fingers, time came back once more.
Mika had slashed a Shifting tides at Naoki. (He's going to move... I know it...) Her ears went into full alert, moving left to right to see which way he would go.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 am

Naoki was uneffected by any type of time stopping ability for the simple fact that his Kannagan stopped that for him. With that aside, he had not moved when she elbowed him but he had let her go. As for the bullets and the shifting tides, he didn't move and allowed them to come at him full force, only to be stopped by his wind barrier. He tilted his head to look in her direction before in less than a blink of an eye he was gone.

" Is that really the best you can do. "

The voice came from behind her, if she cared to look in his direction, she would see that in his hand was a massive sized wind release rasengan, about the size of the moon if not a little bigger. He moved it towards her, hoping to engulf her in the huge ball and crush her without a second thought. The extent of her power seemed so weak, but maybe it was because compared to Kannagi's everyone seemed weak.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

Mika looked behind her to see Naoki with the Rasengan. She quickly moved back. (Think Mika Think! Surging Falls?... No! Hydro canon?... That may do.) Mika parted her jaws and released a Hydro Canon. (This isn't just for fun... He's trying to see if I was worthy for being his partner. So far I'm failing. If I don't prove my self I'm going to be destroyed!) Mika put more pressure into the Hydro Canon, using some of her chakra as well.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 am

hikari slowly descended form the sky above and saw the huge rasangon in naoki's hand and lowered her head and looked back up at mika. " BIG ASS RASANGON." once hikari was finished interrupting she saw a dog nearby and set its tail on fire by simply blinking at it once. hikari then sat down and laughed as the dog ran in circles chasing it's tail trying to extinguish the flame.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am

Oh but he saw her doing something like this and it wasn't going to work. Right before her eyes she'd start to see three of him, each with their own massive rasengan coming towards her. Though two were only afterimages while the real Naoki was hidden among them. ( think double team from Pokemon ) He was testing her for sure and hydro cannon didn't hit him but one of the after images which was quickly replaced with another. Her pitiful attacks would do nothing against him and his speed. They thrusts the rasengans forward but two of the images disappeared and the real Naoki, being to her left hit her with the Rasengan sending her flying off into the distance.

" You are nothing. My brother was a fool to make you my partner. "

Naoki noticed the appearance of Daisuke's daughter and what she was doing to the dog. He laughed as well, but put the fire out without actually moving. The wind just whipped around the dog's tail and put the fire out.

" Here to watch her demise? I shall give you a show. "

He told Hikari before an explosion happened around his feet and he was off and running, shattering the sound barrier, coming in and running along side Mika's flying body.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

chaos sat on looking from a safe distance "mika we can bond whenever you're ready, you don't really need training to bond as much as you need it to learn to control the immense power. but it kinda looks like you need it"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 am

Mika quickly stabbed Mizucha into the ground to stop her from crashing into a pillar. She saw Naoki coming quickly. (Sokudo no Teigen!) A slower image of Naoki was coming towards her. With her right hand, which was now in pain due to Hikari's appearance, she formed a Aqua Globe in it. She crashed it down into the field. As the waves were crashing down, she made the front of the waves look like 10 sharks were coming towards Naoki.

Her ears turned towards Chaos. She began to speak telepathically with Chaos. (We don't? But I thought that we needed the Training to control it fully. Wouldn't it do some damage if we don't know how to use it correctly?)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 pm

he speaks back telepathically (yea id be taking alot of damage to my body since im the vessel, but i'll be fine if you make it quick....you'll have all of my abilities so hurry up, my cousins boyfriend is kinda strong) {see chaos tech list}
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 pm

" Your Doujutsu doesn't effect me... and now I'll end our partnership. "

She believed that she was seeing a slower image of him because he slowed down to a degree to make it seem like her doujutsu was effecting him. Naoki moved too fast for anyone's eyes to comprehend it even if their doujutsu allowed them to slow down things that moved fast. He vanished from her eye sight, dodging her aqua globe, and coming back into view behind her with his gun pointed to the back of her head.

" You were weak, my brother doesn't under how strong I really am. Your power is great in and of itself, but you are too weak to really know what to do with your power. I shall end your existence before Aurnion's greatest falls. Kages have to be strong... you lost this battle too easily. "

He gave her a long speech before pulling the trigger, hoping to well end her life. Though he was sure she wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 pm

by the time naoki could pull the trigger chaos had already finished the destiny bond " well that guy shouldn't have talked so much " he said coughing and spitting up blood from the strain
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Mika smirked and kicked Naoki's gun from out of the way. "Transcendent Rain." Mika said as it began to rain, flooding the place around her. She then got up and made 3 shards of ice appear from out of no where. ( Thank you Chaos....) With a swat of her hand, she made them go towards Naoki. (I have to make this quick. If I want to injure him then I'm going to have to use Chaos's moves.... Consecutively.) Mika picked up Mizucha and quickly went in for a Slash on Naoki.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 pm

So she deflected his gun and the bullet fired off randomly, that was good because after a few seconds it exploded becoming a huge ball of light before it vanished. It easily decimated half of the ruins. When she used her ice shards, naoki wasn't there anymore, he was over by his sword which was sitting next to Hikari. He kneeled and handed his gun to Hikari before he pulled his Katana out of the ground then and unsheathed it.

" Hold that for me. I'm getting really tired of this bitch. "

He said to Hikari before he vanished with violent wind whipping around the area where he stood which would more than likely knock Hikari over on her side from how violent it was. He cared nothing for the rain, since he had something for any water attacks she called herself trying to use. He appeared in front of her, moments after she missed her slash and attempted to slice his katana through her torso.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

coughing up blood again chaos relocates to not get caught in the damage (mika, use phase 9: edens fury to cancel out all kekkei genkai, then try and use the amaterasu combined with one of your attacks) he coughs up blood again "damn didn't know this would hurt so much!
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

as naoki rushed towards mika the violent winds caused Hikari to fall backwards out of her chair and hikari pulled the trigger twice and as the bullets left the mouth of the gun naoki's wind caused the bullets to change course and the both spiraled towards mika at devastating speeds. "hahahaha"
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

"man is that unfair...i know!" chaos focuses the little energy of his own that mika is not using to use the divine wind to put an invisible dome around hikari..he smiles confidently "no more interfering brat!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

(Ok. Phase 9 gotcha.) Mika put her hand on Mizucha., rubbing off some of her blood on it "Phase 9: Edens Fury!" Mika felt her Mizugan deactivate. " Amaterasu- Shark Fang Burst." Mika said as she pointed Mizucha At Naoki. Mizucha had started to vibrate rapidly to the point where the hilt had water surging from it. ( Mizucha..... Don't Fail me on this. Put up a barrier around yourself that will make sure that you won't be harmed but will make sure that he will be pierced.) Mika had released Mizucha, watching her go off with a speedy burst.

Mika had made sure that during her training, if the opponent began to move, Mizucha would follow. Like targeting. What Naoki failed to realize is that he had some of Mika's blood on him. When his Rasengan had hit her, some of her blood splattered on his shirt. But he didn't know that. Mizucha's target wasn't just Naoki, but it was his Shirt.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

" You should follow that advice. "

Naoki talked towards Chaos, his kannagan activating one of the realms and sealing Chaos inside of a dome as well. He didn't smile, Naoki never smiled when in a serious battle.

" No more interfering brat.... "

he repeated before turning his attention back to Mika. Seeing as she had not dodged his slash at her torso, she was cut bathing him in even more of her blood. When she announced one of the phases, he felt his Kannagan deactivate itself, but the dome around Chaos stayed since it was an illusion brought by the realms and made real because of them which meant the influence of the realms was gone and so was the influence of Naoki. Even though she had deactivated his kannagan she was still at a disadvantage. His speed wasn't part of his kekkai genkai. So it was simple for him to use his speed to dodge her amaterasu by appearing behind her. As for her sword that followed him towards her, he gripped Mika and used her as a shield to protect him from her own sword.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

chaos sits down in the realm "aw damn...well at least since we're one person right now i can still coach her through" (mika, its time for the divine wind, it'll safely stop mizuchan from hitting you, then follow up with phase 3 so that each time he attacks he also takes damage equal to you...an then throw in your own attack somewhere) chaos sitting in the realm still coughs up blood even more violently this time "crap...i hope she hurry up"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 pm

hikari grinned and lowered her head and sat on the ground. " since im in this dome i might as well....." hikari then filled the entire dome with shadows so she wouldnt be seen. but just as the shadows engulfed hikari's body she looked up at mika

Kage vs. Kage  Cdvg10 "trash" hikari then disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Mika heard his voice echo in her Head. (Alright! Don't worry we'll get through this.) "Light of Serenity, Divine Wind!" Mika saw that Mizucha had slowed down. (Mizucha... hold the attack. Keep the water surging but hold the attack!) "Phase 3!" (In order for me to inflict damage, I'm going to have to receive damage as well.) Mika knocked his hands off. Ice had formed around her hands, taking the form a of claws. Mika had slashed at Naoki's face, trying to at least cut his face.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Naoki didn't stumble, in fact he released her and dodged her hand before grabbing her wrist and holding it in place.

" Crystal Release.... Jade Crystal Prison Technique. "

This was something no one knew that Naoki knew how to use and as such it would come to surprise everyone. This technique allows Naoki to completely encase a single target in crystal. Though he could shatter the crystal and disintegrate Mika along with the crystal particles, he would not do this. She would be a statue for everyone in Aurnion to see. So they could see how Naoki felt about weak opponents. The crystal started to form around her before completely capturing her inside.

( picture aid except Mika is Hinata and Naoki is Guren and the crystal is green not pink. )

Kage vs. Kage  514px-10
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm

(i know...prove to him that you're a worthy kage) "now i know why this guy likes my cousin....they're both ass holes" (\now phase 6 comes into play, srenities will!, it'll allow you to sub your body with an item outside of the immediate area....use one of the pillars as your substitue! then you take it from there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage vs. Kage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next