The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kage vs. Kage pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Mika waited for Naoki's appearance in the Battle Grounds. (This time... Things will be different! I'll show him that I'm fit to be Kage of Aurnion!) Mika put her hair into a pony-tail and took her Mizucha replica out. She then made 5 geysers appear around her. (He's pulling first attack so I have to make Sure I'm ready.) Mika was stronger not only because she had obtained her Beta Form, but from the anger of losing that had built up in side of her. (Battle after battle after battle.... I haven't prevail but I've lost. When I show him that I'm strong then I will be approved. Then I Can work on gaining Hikari's respect.)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am

( Sorry about yesterday, I'm sick. )

Just as she created her five geysers, they turned to crystal shattered, shards of the crystal were sent flying towards Mika in attempt to cut her all across her body.

" You're starting to annoy me. "

Naokio said, appearing in front of her, but a good distance away to not be affected by the shards of crystal.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

Mika rolled her eyes and let the crystal geysers fall upon her. When she was crushed, water started to leak out of the fallen geysers and on to the ground. The water reformed back into Mika, who was checking to see if her replica was cracked.

"Attack." She said as she looked towards Naoki 3 clones came out of the bushes and went rushing towards him with Ice Claws ready to go. (He's either going to destroy the clones or move...)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 am

Naoki didn't move, he raised his hands and in seconds the three clones were encased in crystal and fell to the ground. He looked upon Mika, without a word and didn't move either. He could see that she was a little more collected than the last time they fought, but the outcome would be the same... she was weak. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am

(Just as I thought... He's using his crystal ability. Looks like I'm fighting with ice then... Since I can control that was well.) "Disperse." The water clones inside the crystal encasement had dispersed, making the crystal look like a water stone.

(There is no doubt about it... He still thinks me as being weak... I'll show him!) Five disk of water surrounded Mika, turning into Ice as they started to spin around rapidly. With a wave of her hand, she sent them flying towards Naoki.

Mika started to make a Hurricane Blade form around her sword. She then Made water surge around with it to. (I've only recently worked on this move... Vortex Blade...)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

The ice wasn't a surprise to Naoki, in fact he had a hunch that she would try to work around his crystal abilities. That was fine since when her ice came, he moved his hand using the wind to carry the ice around him and send them back at her at twice the speed. he could control ice as well, but he wouldn't use that just yet. As for her sword, she had made the mistake of making water surge around it and as such, Naoki crystallized the water that was surging around her blade, crystallizing her sword as he continued to spread in an attempt to cover her entire body.

" You're still weak and fighting recklessly. You're worthless. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 am

"Shatter." She said as the Razor disk broke midway. (Tch... Arrogant much...) Mika looked at her right arm that was bandaged up. (Not yet.. I'm not going to use it yet. He's just taunting me to make me angry.) Mika let out a sigh and sat down on the ground. (looks like I'm going to have to use his ability to make an advantage. (Shushu... I'm taking one of your moves.) Mika jumped into the air and spun around, sending out Star Burst towards Naoki.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:49 am

Naoki started to move, fast, leaving behind a trail of five or six afterimages as he did so. He moved in a zigzag pattern as to avoid her attack and her eyes. he had figured out that her eyes allowed her to slow things down that were in her general eye sight, but it was like tunnel vision so as long as he was able to avoid being inside of her tunnel he used the zigzag pattern to avoid her gaze.

" Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance. "

As he came in close, Naoki surrounded himself in crystal particles, condensing them into numerous shuriken which then rain onto Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Mika landed back on the ground and smirked at Naoki as his shurikens came towards her. She raised her crystal encased sword and started to knock the shurikens off course; sending them flying wildly in different directions at a speed that no eye would be able to catch. While she was knocking off the shurikens, her Mizugan activated and she located a underground Aqua Duct with her Water Blaze. From the Aqua duct, she created 10 clones and made them make underground tunnels. (Stand by. Wait until my signal for the attack.)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Naoki readjusted himself and rose into the sky.

" You annoy me. "

He said as every single last drop of water that was visual to Naoki started to crystallize. Naoki was getting pissed and his face showed it. He looked down at her before he vanished and appeared behind her.

" You really should die. "

He whispered before bringing his arm around in an attempt to crush her with a massive Rasengan in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Mika turned around quickly and looked Naoki with the Mizugan activated. At a blinding speed, she put her sword in front of her. When his Rasengan made contact with her sword, she parted her jaws and made a Hydro Pump blast from her mouth. ( As I suspected...)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Her sword did nothing to stop the Rasengan, all it did was stall it but it was still coning with all the force he was putting into slamming it into her. As for her hydro pump blast, it crystallized and fell to the ground before it had a chance to touch him. Her water attacks wouldn't work, he was hoping that she could see that, but what ever. As for the rasengan and her sword, it blew her sword out of her hand and he pushed it onto her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 pm

"Stab...Punch!" A voice said from behind Naoki. The Mika he stuck his Rasengan into was a Clone. It Smiled at Naoki and dispersed as the Real Mika came behind Naoki and began releasing more than 50 punches... almost 100 punches going towards him. (He's going to try to either slam it into me or try to crystallize me.) After Mika released the punches, she quickly jumped back. She made her real sword appear in her hands. The fake one had dispersed with the clone.

Mika stuck her sword into the ground and leaned on it, looking at her nails and waiting to see what Naoki would do next.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

This was nothing, Naoki was fast enough to turn around as well as counter every last one of her punches with his own. So as she threw her punches, he caught them with his hands and delivered powerful counter punches. Once the punches were over, he lowered himself to the ground and looked at her, before snapping his fingers. She would start to feel the pain from the punches soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Mika caught Naoki's gaze. In a few seconds she started to wince. (Damn... he got me....) Mika coughed up a bit of blood before wiping her face and standing up straight. She then put her left hand on her right wrist, seeing that it started to glow red. (My Beta Form is trying to come out.. Not yet... I will not release it yet.) Mika relaxed herself and looked at Naoki. She picked up her sword and disappeared from Naoki's sight. She reappeared behind with a slash ready to go. (Dodge, counter, or clash... Either one of those is what he will do.)
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Again Naoki didn't move. He only moved his hand and caught her sword, before gripping it tightly and pulling her and her sword over his head with his massive strength and slamming her to the ground with ease. He picked her up again however and continued this process about ten times before he released her sword and scoffed.

" Is this the extent of your power? I thought you wanted to show me you were stronger. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Mika lied there on the ground. She was in pain but didn't want to show it. "Attack!" She yelled as 20 clones came rushing out of the ground and towards Naoki, each of them had a Aqua Globe in there hands and crashed it on to the ground. Instead of the Aqua Globes making water crash down, Mika changed it to ice. So it looked like Glaciers were coming towards Naoki.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

" Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard. "

Just as he glaciers were coming, Naoki manipulated them into forming into two twin dragons that intertwined and created a tornado that attempted to crash down on Mika. As for her clones, Naoki easily crystallized them and moved on with his assault. He walked over to where the tornado crashed down to see if it hit Mika or not.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Mika whipped up a Whirl Pool to send it flying towards the tornado. (I will Not loose to him... Not again!) Mika started to feel the pain of holding in her beta form.( I don't want to use it yet... But it feels like... It feels like another person is trying to take over my body...) "Frostfur!" A wolf came out from behind Mika, snarling and growling at Naoki.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Her whirlpool hit the ice and only froze, adding to the size of the tornado that crashed down on her. Naoki looked at the wolf that was growling at him and simply moved too fast for it to see and gripped it's neck in front of her.

" Is this the extent of your power? Maybe seeing this die will make you stronger. "

Naoki plunged a hand into the Wolf's chest and ripped out what felt like a heart, but noticed he'd missed the heart and pulled out a lung. He plunged his hand back inside and continued to rip out random organs.

" So me your true power. This can't to the extent of it all. "

He dropped the lifeless wolf to her side and used the wind to wipe his hands of its blood, before he drew his gun and placed it to Mika's forehead, cocking it.

" I'm going to kill you this time around. Believe that. "

Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm

(Frostfur...I'm sorry.) Tears ran down Mika's face.(Everything happened too fast... what Do I do... What do I do!?) Mika could slowly see Naoki about to pull the trigger.

Voice inside Mika's head:(Mika... You fight!) Mika's right Arm started to glow red. Mika's whole appearance started to change shape. Her eyes changed color and a black crystal like structure formed around her body. A blade grew on her right arm. Mika's finger's grew tinier blades and on Mika's right arm was a red crystal engraved in it.

Mika swiped Naoki's gun from out of his hands and stood up. She went over towards the body and released the soul. " May Sky-Star Clan Light you journey." Mika said before she turned back around to Naoki. She looked at him for 5 seconds before reappearing in front of his face.
"Is this the power you have been looking for!?" She said with a crazed smile and her left had going towards Naoki's Chest.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Everything had indeed happened too fast, but he had adjusted and was able to stop her hand by grabbing it. He was surprised, but a smile spread across his lips as well. She was interesting, but still weak in his eyes.

" You've gotten faster, but not as fast as... "

He vanished and appeared behind her in less than five seconds of course, doing this so that she wouldn't be able to see how fast he truly was.

" Me. "

He didn't attack, he needed to see this power in action for a little longer before he attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Mika licked her lips when she saw that Naoki had grabbed her hand. She had jumped back away from Naoki and landed next to one of her crystallized clones. Mika picked it up and absorbed the crystal in, her, what looks to be armor, had grew harder. She then put her right arm in front of her face and made the blade grow. Mika tapped it against her leg, making a clicking noise before she dash off towards Naoki, Swinging it to at lest get a cut off of his stomach.
Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

As she came closer, her blade was stopped with a blade of Naoki's own, his sword. He pushed her back with ease before disappearing and appearing a good distance away from her with his sword ready.

" You're interesting. You aren't Mika, she's weak. "

Naoki noted, he also noted that her armor had become harder than when he had touched it the first time. He was a little shocked by this and if she tried the clashing thing once more then he would surely be at a disadvantage. Mika wouldn't know this however, he just needed to observe this new power a little more.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

"Mika is taking a bit of a sleep right now. I'm the power that she's held back for so long. Hate,anger, lust, fantasies, playfulness, strength, seriousness, Wolf Instincts, and a Killer Instinct. All of those have created a second person for little Mika. I, being that new person, have taken all of those and used the Beta-Form to make those come to fruition."

The new Mika walked towards Naoki. "I need this body to show what Mika can really do. And you trying to Kill her isn't going to happen." She looked down and stuck the blade into another crystallized clone, absorbing it to make the blade more stronger and durable.

Mika ran towards Naoki and clashed with his sword. "Come on... Show a girl a good time." She said with a taunting smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next