The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kage vs. Kage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

( Picture of the Field )
Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 42025310

Naoki landed on top of one of the old pillars of these ruins. They were also a part of the long lost village buried underneath Aurnion. Naoki awaited his opponent, it was time to truly test his partner's limits.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm

once mika was in-cased in the crystal the dome that hikari was trapped in started in shatter. once it was completely gone and the shadows dispersed into the air and hikari was no where to be found in the remains of the dome. instead she was in front of mika and carved hikari was here into the cristal. "uuggghhhh useless trash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:07 pm

the destiny bond ends and chaos regains his own power he then easiily comes back to the battle field and sees mika in the crystal...."this shouldn't be a problem!" he uses then uses serenities will to replace mika with a random pillar, he then puts the girl on his back "i got you" he turns to naoki "hmm next time fight me! and lets see how well you fair, he smiles confidently and carries mika away surrounded by the divine wind so nothing could stop or touch him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm

" Jeez what a bitch and a bastard. Too weak to keep the balance of power in check. She's not fit to be a kage. "

Naoki sighed and sheathed his katana before placing it back to his shoulder and walking to Hikari.

" Come on. The bitch and bastard are long gone. I wonder what Kenji will think about Mika seeing someone else. What a slut right? "

Naoki smiled this time, slipping his hands in his pockets and starting to walk away, sure Hikari would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

(that was cool, dude i keep dyin laughing at u calling them the bitch and bastard lol)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm

"that wasnt interesting at all. but for him to call himself a ninja he sure ran away. he just didnt want to get his muffin cap pulled back. hikri then put her hands on top of her head and began to walk with naoki. tcchhh low-life bottom feeding bastards. the weak have no meaning in life woulldnt you agree naoki?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 pm

( That's cool and wow Hikari... seriously?!?! )

Naoki looked down at her before smirking and closing his eyes as he walked away.

" Your father and uncle have taught you well. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 pm

setsuka walks up looking for naoki "was that...my cousin..." she puts her hand over her face "jeez i hate that guy...he's an arrogant spoiled rich brat!" she grabs naoki's arm "you gotta stop being so critical to the weak, without them how would we be considered the strong"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Naoki looked at Setsuka before smirking even more and shrugging.

" Fine, fine. I'll stop being critical but I just see Aurnion overthrowing her.. us, if she's too weak. We have a two Kage system for a reason, to keep the balance of power in check. Me and her have to be equal in power and yet she's nothing to me. Maybe I should resign like I planned and rebuild Iselia. Then I could be the kage there and there would be a new village for this alliance. Mika could do what she pleased with Aurnion while I did what I pleased with Iselia. "

Naoki then realized something.

" Oh you two don't know each other. Setsuka this is my cousin, I guess I could say, Hikari and Hikari this is my girlfriend Setsuka. "

Naoki said introducing them.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

hikari looked at setsuka and extended her right hand out to setsuka. "whats up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 pm

setsuka shakes the girls hands and smiles warmly " hi" she then turns to naoki "she'll be at our level soon naoki...once she learns control over the destiny bond....until then yeah she's way below our level" setsuka shakes her head at the thought "if rebuilding that village is what you feel is right, i support you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 pm

" Then I shall make it so. This girl here... she's actually defeated Mika in battle many times. I just don't see Mika being strong enough to defeat me. Though she needs time I understand but in the time it takes her to become stronger by using someone else's power, I will be strong enough to crush her with my own power. You see I'm not actually relying on any power from you because I do not need it. Iselia is the best decision for me to make... I'll be Hyoukage. "

He explained to Setsuka before looking at Hikari.

" Thought you were slick didn't you? Give me the gun I know you have. "
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

"hahahahaha dont worry you alreaady have it i slid it into your holster when you werent paying attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm

setsuka listens to naoki "ok make what decision you would like to....strip her of her power, as far as i am concerned i am training her to be the next air to the blackmoon, you're right she's nowhere near ready but her potential is limitless" setsuka smiles "though you never were the patient type" she wraps herself around him with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Naoki looked at Hikari sternly.

" And the clip? "

Before he looked to Setsuka.

" That's true but the powers she has now are all wrong. With water being her main element she'd be so much better if she trained herself a little better. I won't strip her of her power, but I will make a new village and claim myself as Hyoukage. You can be my partner this time around. I'm more than sure that our power levels are equal now... and they will be later on as well. "

He teased in a slightly seductive tone before kissing her cheek. He looked back to Hikari though.

" Where is my clip anyway? "
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 pm

hikari looked left then she looked right with a playful smirk. "uhhmmm uhhmmmmm quack!!!!!"
hikari then reached into her pocket and took 3 bullets from the clip and threw the clip to naoki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage    Kage vs. Kage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2