The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Give her back, Chaos!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika was fully rested from Ayame's healing. She awaited on top of a rock with her charm that Setsuka gave her in her hand, twirling it around in her hand as she thought about all of the possible moves Chaos could use on her. (The child.... Ayame's child and Hazuki's apprentice. Though Ayame won't get the chance to hold her, she will still be able to watch her grow. But in order for that to happen, Chaos will give her to me.) Mika punched the rock she was sitting on, cracking it in half as she thought. ( For Ayame's sake, I will get her.... Even if it cost my life.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

hazuki swoops down and immediately runs over to chaos "damn...bro you're really banged up" she checks his pulse "still alive, but not for long if he keeps using the destiny bond, she breaks the bond then turns to mika "use me instead" she closes her eyes then through chaos she bonds with mika "this...way my bone head ass brother doesn't have to die...though he will be injured for a while"

Last edited by hazuki chidori on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 pm

odin snickers "poor little chaos, his body is weak and even if you do save him mika, hazuki, you're both gonna die here and now!" he moves at a blinding speed and uses his scythe to create a ripple wave so strong that it is cutting sound waves torward the newly bonded mika with the intention of killing her and in turn killing hazuki and chaos because of the bond
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Before anything could happen between Odin, Mika, Chaos, and Hazuki, Kaito appeared in what seemed out of nowhere and charged his hand with what he liked to call his God-Slaying Lightning, a branch of the move Lightning Blade that was more violent and so much more deadly. He thrust it through this Odin's chest. Kaito's wing started to glow a bright white color briefly before He looked behind him at the three people he was protecting.

" What a joke. This Odin's power is nothing. "

Kaito said, of course that wasn't true Kaito was just way more powerful than this Odin and thus it seemed like it was weaker than him. In seconds, Odin would feel his power being drained and in a little more time than that, he would vanish completely. Being absorbed into the one person that would be able to use his power fully, without being corrupted by it, Kaito.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 pm

hazuki looks at kaito and smiles "see my hero always come through.....but....my baby brother...he's, dying" she looks down in sadness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 pm

odin is absorbed into kaito, with a bright light and as kaito lay he could vaguely hear their voices he tried his hardest to talk but couldn't so he communicated to mika the only one he knew could hear him in his brain "(kazhana...is she ok...i could never rest knowing that she's, in the clutches of that demon)he communicates to mika not knowing that the demon is dead, as he hears hazuki screaming to kaito you have to do something to save my baby brother he begins to fade
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Kaito cracked his knuckles and watched as this Odin was absorbed into him without trouble before he turned around and looked at Hazuki, then moved past her and pushed Mika aside. Kaito placed his hand to Chaos's shirt and pulled him off his feet and up into the air.

" Why should I save him? He kidnapped my daughter. "

Kaito voice didn't sound menacing, it never did, but you could tell from the way his Kannagan was shining that he meant business and it didn't help that the God-Slaying Lightning in his right hand was charged to max power which was so massive that it was leaving a giant crater next to where he was standing, from his the aura alone and not the actual lightning. Kaito's grip tightened on Chaos's shirt.

" He may be your brother Hazuki. But I have no ties to him, except for him being the kidnapper, and backstabber, he is. "

Kaito needed a reason to save Chaos's life, cause he planned to end it when he had come to absorb Odin.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

"he was possesed the entire time, i realized it about a week before he kidnapped the child he hadn't been acting himself" hazuki walks closer to kaito with that patented face of anger "but i can assure you, no matter what our ties kaito....if you attempt to kill my baby brother, ill do everything i can to try and take you out....and because i wanna be with you the rest of my life...i really dont wanna have to do that!" she says as the boy is held limp and unconscious "my brother may hate me...but he's still my brother"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Kaito looked at Hazuki, before sighing and looking back to her brother and thrusting the God-Slaying Lightning into the boy's chest. It wouldn't have negative affects on him, quite the opposite. Chaos's body would surge with energy, the energy from the Odin Kaito have absorbed, and he would feel himself coming back to life. Kaito took his hand out of his chest and the wound healed rather quickly before Kaito dropped him.

" You're lucky he's your brother and your my woman. If that wasn't the case, then I wouldn't have shared my own power with him. He'll live, with Odin still inside him, but severely weakened and childlike. Give the circumstances, he might be able to summon the childlike Odin if he trains hard enough.... I'm done here. "

Kaito swiftly placed a kiss to Hazuki's forehead, patted Mika's head, and promptly vanished as if he hadn't been there at all. That was Kaito for you, so mysterious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

chaos sits up then walks over to the backstrap that he held the baby in he then picks her up and brings her to hazuki "here your apprentice...i named her kazehana because she looks like a beautiful wind flower"
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 pm

hazuki smiles then turns to mika with a smile then back to chaos "you keep her, you two raise her and teach her well......together... but first...you owe ayame an apology and you need to take her child to see her, im sure she'll love the name" she then pats her brother on the head who gives her an embarrassed look "take care of this bonehead mika...and im sure he'll take care of both you and kazehana" she turns with a reassuring smile and wink "oh and mika if i were you....i wouldn't tell setsu about you and takashi, because those two can't get alone to save their lives got it?" she says as she vanishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give her back, Chaos!   Give her back, Chaos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give her back, Chaos!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2