The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} Empty
PostSubject: setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction}   setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 am

these techniques only apply when versa pain serenity takes ove

raigeki skills
eloqquin erosion: creates time warps

time stamp: can alter time flow

the forbidden tech.: setsuka can call herself from the past present future

the dead lock eve trigger: a dark aura is emmitted from the deadlock causing feirce injury to an opponent and almost sure to hit

crushing bane: setuka is controlling chakra in the shape of a black flying dragon and repeadetely crushing the opponent with it

ruinga: a large influx that splits multiple atoms and cause a massive explosion....a really strong nuke(her most powerful tech.)

etrance theory: as setsuka enters pain form she becomes faster stronger and everytime she hits you she drains your chakra and adds it to her own

stillblood: can't be affected by blood based techniques

stillwind; can't be affected by wind based tech.

stillgravity: can't be affected by grav. based tech

stilltime: cant be affected by time

reign of the 7 kings: one is trapped in a box of energy created by pain setsuka and repeadetly attacked with ruinga by 7 different versions of her from 7 different time periods

ascendance: she ascends to a form that no other snow clan member has ascended to, the chances of her being stopped in this form is close to 0

rain slayer: her umbrella that has a blade in it coated with a chakra that poisons the body and attacks it, especially with a kekkei genkai is activated

tetradefense: she is coated with edens veil, edens protect, edens bravery, edens faith and edens death all at once creating one of the ultimate defenses

the moon of eternity: a stronger version of the moon that never sets this moon not only prevents natural abilies from being used such as natural healing ect, it gives her power the longer the battle wages I.E she becomes stronger as the battle wages on

hinomoto: summons the valley of red leaves, thought to be controlled by the queen raika

hinomot's rain: rains red leaves infused with energy which empowers setsuka to slash with her umbrella blade a slash so powerful it rips space time

hinomoto's barrage: the beautiful red leaves spin in the way of a tornado and unleashes a power that can burn any matter away

hinomoto's wind: the leaves blow around setsuka and she gains a ukata and begins fighting in her ascended pain mode

ascended pain: you'll probably lose.....not many has ever seen this form that is thought to control time and space

song of the elders: calls for the power of the wind elders to strip away one ability of an opponent

tears of the elders: can only be used once in battle but will completely regenerate setsuka back to full strength

kindness of the elders: setsuka harnesses the power of the snow for fyrbrand

oblivion fyrbrand: fyrbrands final form

the gift of repentence: The strongest form of the immortal killer, up to 5 different seals can be made inabling it to be used up to 5 different times

Back to top Go down

setsuka:versa pain serenity techniques{under construction}
Page 1 of 1