The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika Empty
PostSubject: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Mika vs. Kaito

Last edited by Kaito Kannagi on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Kaito was slightly interested in the new member of Aurnion. He wondered if she had the spunk that Aurnion was looking for in people now a days. "Just a friendly match nothing too epic." kaito said to himself with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

"Ok. I'll try to give you a good match...One that'll make sure that both of us have fun in."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Kaito nodded and waved his hand to her. "Please, you first." he said to her closing his eyes. There wasn't anyway she would land a hit on him this match, he just anted to test her. If she did land a hit, he would be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm

(Brings out Aquarius: the water bearer) " Water clone Justu!!!" Mika runs up to Kaito and swings for his left arm while the water clone swings for his right.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Kaito nodded his head and activated his Kanngan noticing the girl create her water clone. When they attacked his left and right, just like that, they missed. Kaito smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Looks like you attacked to early." he said, which was actually the case, his Kannagan allowed him to see into the future and he knew she was about to attack, as she ran, he bent the light around him and made it appear as if he was still in the same spot when she attacked, when he'd really moved out of the way before she was even close enough to attack. "Nice try though, would you care to try again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

(Calm down Mika...all you have to do is keep on trying)"Water Clone Jutsu!!!"the water clone this time attacks the left while Mika goes for the right."I Know for sure that this time it will work."Mika said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Again, as she attacked she missed, kaito using the same process as before without her noticing. He had to admit that she had some potential and it looked like she wouldn't give up anytime soon, he wanted to have fun and this had the potential to be fun. "You missed again." He taunted.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm

(laughs at Kaito)" well since my water clones aren't going to work, I might as well release them." (Releases clones) Mika jumps into the air and spins a round."Hurricane Blade!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 pm

kaito watched as she jumped in the air and started to spin. he smiled and spread his arms out wide and started to emit a large amount of electricity. "I see, your quick to pull out a trump card aren't you." Kaito said charging the lightning to one hand and creating a lightning blade. he jumped as well and tapped the tip of her blade with it. "Blade of the Lightning God" he said, now this said blade cannot block or parry since it isn't made of solid substance, but its side-effect more than makes up for it - the area around that which is struck by the blade will be instantly shocked numb. Area around the spot that the blade strikes will be completely numb for two posts. The blade disappears after striking the opponent, since all of its electricity enters the opponent during the strike. Which means that the hand she's holding the blade in is shocked numb.

Kaito then moved to look her in the eyes and the number in his Kannagan changed from one to six, changing the realms from the first to the sixth, the "Realm of Heaven", which grants him the power to control others, so with him looking into her eye, he is now able to control her with no effort at all. He landed on the ground, which made her land as well and he stood there scratching behind his head, which made her do the same thing. "Well, do you want to call it a day or continue? I've learned all I needed to." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

"I see... so im trapped as of right now... Ok Kaito... i choose to continue."Mika then closes her eyes and thinks of an way to get out of the current situation.(Hmmm...he has me trapped to where my arm has went numb and i cant use a single bone in my body. But im still able to use my chakra. But at the same time my blade is right behind him.)Mika then hears the sound of water and opens her eyes.(maybe if i use my chakra and release some of it into the pond then i can control the water.) Mika drains out some of here chakra and then focus's it over to the pond.(now me and that pond are one.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Kaito was interested in why she wanted to continue and he had her more than beat. kaito shrugged and nodded to her. "Fine, but I guess I should get a little more serious with you." He said to her putting his hand in the air, forcing her to do the same. "So how will you get out of this? I'm curious." kaito said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 am

Mika starts to use the chakra water and starts shaping some of the water into a disk.(It's shaping just like the Razor Disk.) Mika then see's a snake passing by. The disk then turns in to the shape if the snake. (I didn't know i could do that with my chakra.This is so awesome.This is where the real fun begins.) Mika sends the snake towards Kaito; who is oblivious to what is coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 am

Kaito was intrigued, she hadn't said anything to him, just stood there how he was standing and practically did nothing. At least that's how he looked, he actually knew what she was doing, since he could see a few seconds in the future. Enough time to lean to the side and have the snake fly past him, he moved back in place so that her attack would attack her instead. "You almost got me there." He said before breathing and putting his hands out, forcing her body to do the same then as the snake approached her hands, he clapped his hands, making her clap hers and crush the snake. "Nice try though, if I couldn't see into the future then you would have hit me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

The snake was absorbed back into Mika's body.(I have to figure out how he's able to dodge my attacks with out him even knowing they're coming.Wait... I't's his eye!!!...THAT'S it. If I can blind him then maybe I can get a hit in.) "You seem to be dodging my attacks with no haste.But I know there is a weak spot; An opening some where." Mika then see's a bird and uses the chakra filled water and creates a bird.(Soar into the sky and sit in the shade of that tree behind me bird.) The bird then goes to the tree and sits there.(Now...hopefully this will work.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 pm

"There is an opening, there is always an opening. I'm only toying with you after all, can you find my opening Mika?" Kaito said tilting his head to the side, forcing Mika to do the same. "Though you have the potential to be great, you'll never be able to get a hit off. Tell you what, if you can hit me at least once, I'll take you out for a drink." Kaito said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

"Ok Kaito... I accept you offer, after all your eyes are the main source of your power." Mika sends out the bird. (Fly now and go after his eyes!!!) Then a bird came out from the shadow of the trees and headed straight for Kaito's face. (Maybe if he close's his eyes then maybe i'll be released from this technique.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Kaito deactivated his eyes, giving her control of her body again and leaned to the left so that the bird would fly right past his face, scratching his cheek. Kaito looked shocked at first, but he smiled afterwards and nodded to her. "Very good, very good indeed." he said to her his cheek starting to heal itself on it's own. "I'm proud and welcome to Aurnion, this is the first time in a very long time that I've lost."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

"WOOHOO!!!!, Yeah I get a free drink, I was able to hit Kaito, and I learned a new technique...This is so freakin' awesome!" Mika said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Kaito smiled and nodded. "And I don't think that Naoki would mind if I labeled that your Chuunin exam, so congratulations." Kaito said, in seconds he was standing in front of her with his hand out. "You're a Chuunin of Aurnion."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

"Yay!! I'm a chunin now." Mika picked up her sword with excitement and turned it back into water, which she absorbed. "To the bar!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 pm

((I'll post the topic in the bar. If you want to train again, just post in this thread calling for Kaito.))

(Moving to bar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika   I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm interested, show me what you got :: Kaito vs. Mika
Page 1 of 1