The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's Lightning Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Katsumi's Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Kenjii sits at the pond waiting for Katsumi.
(I wonder where is Katsumi.)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Katsumi then walks behind him studying his every move

" im right here kenjii hahah are you ready." she said with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"I smelt you when you got here, So lets start with basic lightning style moves."
"first start by channeling chakra to your palms."
Kenjii showed her by example, by focusing on his palm sending his chakra flow to the middle of his hand forming a chakra orb.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

katsumi saw how kenjii formed his chakra orb and concentrated just like he was. she then put out her hand and in the center of her palm appeared a chakra orb.

" okay whats next kenjii."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 pm

"Think of an image of a lightning bolt, remember lightning is precise and deadly."
"You what chidori looks like now form a chidori in your hand and hold it and stay focus on it."
Kenjii did another example.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm

katsumi closed her eyes and she thought of a lighting bolt. she then closed her palm and she held it as much as she could until she felt the lightning flowing through her veins. when she picture the bolt she opened her hands. " like this?" katsumi said curiously
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 pm

"Excellent. Now just let the chidori rise from your hand."
"Be careful if you lose focus the lightning will rip some of skin off and it will burn like hell."
Then fire it at the the water just by telling it with your to fly forward at a high speed toward the water."
Kenjii showed her the final step of Thunder Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

katsumi nodded focusing in her hand. she then looked at kenjii an saw how easy it was an expected to be the same. in her mind she spoke

" Fire at the water." the .lighting bolt then shot outta her hand and at the water making a big explosion of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 pm

"Excellent, now with some for practice you can fire one the size of a meteor."Kenjii showed her some of the potential the Thunder Bazooka. First Kenjii charged it up till it reached metor size.
Katsumi's Lightning Training Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZxmkK2BA8EuOK7hVyMe3xgd19ju8ztX1faqE3qixVetZVujst1g&t=1
Then fired it at the water, it covered the whole pond and the explosion caused the water to evaporate.Katsumi's Lightning Training Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwelBnVxZSxEWEooDqUUnso5q1w4m1UjdhZbeqVwT19_HXEDVXDg&t=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Lightning Training   Katsumi's Lightning Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's Lightning Training
Page 1 of 1