The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

How about a battle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Mizugan:: Water Blaze

How about a battle? Empty
PostSubject: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Rika waited in the training field with Mika. Since she didn't use the Zeta Form Like she thought she would, she wanted to use it on the most famous person of Aurnion: Kaito Kannagi.

"Do you think he's going to show?" Rika asked as she picked her nails. She knew that Kaito was a power house, which was why she wanted to fight him. Her power had to be at his level. Combined with Mika's, they would be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Mika sitting on top of a tree, looking down at Rika. "Yeah, He'll show." thought she wanted to use the Zeta form, she didn't think that Rika would choose Kaito. She knew that loosing that bet against Rika would definitely put her in a Bind. (I at least thought that she would choose Naoki...) She just shrugged and laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

" I always show. I'm never afraid of a battle. "

Kaito said answering her question almost immediately after she asked herself. He appeared in front of her, arms folded and his wing clearly visible. It was larger than he had been before, much larger, it was clear that he had been busy with training as well and this battle wouldn't go over well for the Hatsukiga girls.

" Come. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Mika jumped from the tree and landed next to Rika. She placed her hand on Rika's shoulder, absorbing the soul from out of the body. The crystals on her arms began to glow and the Zeta form had went into effect, changing the whole structure of Mika's body. Rika was now in control of the body and all of the Kekei Genkai's and moves. She made sure to move her body from out of the way to make sure nothing happened to it.

Rika licked her blade on her right arm. The blade on the left arm was fully extended. She disappeared from Kaito's view and reappeared behind him with her blades ready to cut him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Kaito did not move. His mighty wing grabbed her swords, both of them, and didn't release them. He wasn't harmed either, he only held them and her in place as if she was weightless.

" You're weak still. What do you think this is? A joke? "

Kaito asked, two clones of himself appearing to either side of her with God-Slaying Lightning charged, just the sheer force of these attacks were enough to damage her with them touching her. They floated there, increasing the charge and force of the attacks, to damage her without touching her.
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Rika was getting a bit excited from this. "It's only the beginning of this battle and you have me in a lock." Rika licked her lips. "Honey, show me more." Rika broke the blades on her arm by yanking her hands. For the clones behind her, she quickly regrew the blades and stuck them into the eyes of the clones. The clones dispersed and she flipped ten spaces back.

Rika looked down at her armor to see that it was a bit scratched. "It's only been ten minutes and this fight is already making me hot. I would love for you to show me your hidden secret." She said in a lustful taunt. "Cascada!" She said as water began to come from no where, covering the field as if it were a sea. She reappeared on top of the water to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

" Hmpf. Discharge.... "

Kaito started to discharge a large amount of lightning, so large that it took over the entire field and continued to grow in size, moving towards the sky. He was using this to make the water evaporate because of the heat that Lightning conducted and it was working because all the water was starting to evaporate. On top of this, she was standing on the water and would be electrocuted because of the strong electrical currents running through the water. This wasn't all his power, he wasn't even trying.
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm

(The lightning is what he mainly is going to be using I guess... And that wing of his is also a hazard... Hmph. Looks like I've found my perfect Match.)

Rika had smirked as the electricity came towards her. She jumped into the air and pointed her finger out, moving her arm in a circular motion and creating a portal and jumping in. She landed on the ground where all of her water use to be. Unable to be seen, She pointed her finger at Kaito. "Mizu kajō-gaki." She said as she began to fire multiple shots at Kaito. Her voice could be heard, but her location was unknown. She made sure to move in all directions as she fired the shots that way she couldn't give off the exact place.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

kaito flapped his wing a little harder than he had before, firing the shots that she fired at him back to the locations that they had come from with twice the power. If she wanted to play the invisible game then he would play, he vanished from the field altogether but his sheer aura could still be felt in the area. He waited for her to make herself visible again.
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Rika noticed that he had disappeared. "Ah... So he decided to play fire with fire. Alright, then let the game begin." Her voice could be heard, but the way it sounded was like she was under water. (I can still feel his presence. It's like he's over flowing with power.... Wait! He has no heart beat.) Her ears extened from her head, searching for noises around the field. (But... He's breathing and I can hear it loud and clear.) Rika sent out a clone from a portal exit.

She began to transfer her voice through the clone. "Hmmm... I wonder where he went. It's no fun when my play toy isn't around. Then I have nothing to have fun with." The clone began to create a giant orb of water. The clone then crashed it on the ground and the water surged every where. When the water was still, the clone touched it so that way it could turn to Ice. The real Rika had moved out of the way. If the ice see's her, then her reflection would be seen. She only needed the ice to See where Kaito was.

"Come on Kaito, I didn't come from out of my hiding for no reason. I just needed a strong man like you to help a young lady out." The clone said as it laid down on the ice on it's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a battle?   How about a battle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a battle?
Page 1 of 1