The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Battle anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:30 am

@_ Tatsunori waited in the fighting area and wondered if there was anyone out there that wanted to fight him. He'd been out of commission for quite sometime and he wanted to get all the rust and dirt off his abilities before he became completely useless. _@
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

"I'll fight you." Hiroki said looking down at Tatsunori on one of his bone pillars. Hiroki had never fought any one except his brother and his mother. Here would determine how far he has gotten.
Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:05 pm

@_ Tatsu rose his head to look at the person that was speaking to him. He didn't object, the guy looked pretty strong, but could the guy deliver was the question. Tatus's eyes flashed a series of colors before becoming the usual golden as he flipped a coin in the air, as high as the bone pillar, an electrical current cackled from it before it fired incredibly fast at the gentleman on said bone pillar. The speed was too fast to calculate and the only thing that was left in its wake was a beam of pure electricity that aimed to shoot a hole through the man's chest. _@
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Hiroki jumped from his post as the beam came towards him. (Ranged? No... too early to tell.) Hiroki landed on the ground a few spaces away from his pillar. (From what I've read on his file, this kid can use the rail gun.... Stay away or attack up front?)

Hiroki's body began to let out spores, clouding the area a bit. (If I combine my spores with my Drilling finger bullets, i might be able to induce a bit of poison.) He flung his hands out, making the spores wrap around the finger bullets and head towards Tatsunori.
Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:48 pm

@_ Tatsu didn't move from his spot, but five or six more coins were flipped into the air and five or six more beams were shot towards Hiroki, with an expanding radius, meaning they were getting bigger as they traveled. This was the power of a sannin. As for Hiroki's finger bullets, as they came close, they stopped in their tracks and were tossed in other obscure directions because of Tatsu's passive vector control. His eyes seemed to be changing color, which wasn't a good thing. _@
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Hiroki had knew what to do at this moment. (Ranged is what he's mostly good at. So he's gonna have to play the offensive while I play Defensive.) Placing his hands on the ground, Hiroki made a wall of bone form that was about 10ft high. ( And now i travel under ground while this wall takes the hit.) Hiroki began to root himself underground, traveling towards Tatsunori at high speeds. While traveling, he made 10 trees grow around Tatsunori. Though, these trees weren't like most trees... They looked more like bones with leaves on them.
Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:54 pm

@_ It was commendable that Hiroki was taking this course of attack, however, the beams were expanding and expanding with no end in sight and they easily decimated the wall while destroying the ground as well. Hiroki would still have to deal with these beams while ten more coins were flipped and one beam circled around him, through the coins and expanded greatly to protect him from anything that would come next. His eyes turned blue, and he started to shiver uncontrollably. _@
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Hiroki quickly jumped into the air, avoiding the beams that had destroyed the ground. He felt the change in the atmosphere and noticed that Tatsunori eyes were blue. (That can't be good.) Hiroki looked around as he kept on ascending upwards, doing frequent jumps off of the wind. (I'm going to have to quickly go after the coins. If I'm correct, This shivering means..... My Chakra is at risk.)

Sakura flower petals began to form around his hand. Hiroki had quickly began to throw slashes at the coins, going for the lesser ones to the main ones.
Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm

@_ Tatsu's vector control was passive and effected everything around him. It wasn't absolute, but it was hard to break through without the right techniques. Every slash Hiroki attempted was redirected by some unseen force, Tatsu's eyes locked on Hiroki as he moved. Tatsu did nothing, only allowed circular beam to expand and attempt to engulf and shock hiroki endlessly. _@
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Despite hiroki's quick reflexes and speed, he was able to escape it by an bit. It cut off a lock of his hair. He looked down as he saw that piece of hair shrivel up from the electricity (My best bet now is to just take him head on with Taijutsu. Maybe i can try going under ground again.) Hiroki raised his hand up wards, making 6 trees sprout up in front of him. The bark of the trees were protected by an special resin that absorbs all ranged attacks.

Hiroki then created 7 clones, making it seem as if he would still be there behind the 6 trees. Cracking his knuckles, he then placed his hands under the soil, making his bone pillar go towards Tatsunori.
Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:17 pm

@_ Tatsu's electro-perception allowed him the ability to see everything as long as it was touching the ground, or was underground, so he could see the bone pillar's coming from underground and did absolutely nothing but push off the ground and jump into the air, his coins falling to the ground as they would once he was done with them. He stopped in the air and crossed his arms, his eyes returning to their original golden hue. He waited. _@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle anyone?    Battle anyone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle anyone?
Page 1 of 1