The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A battle to get back into the groove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

A battle to get back into the groove Empty
PostSubject: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

<~ After years of being completely and utterly AWOL, Naoki appeared on a battlefield that was stained with mindless destruction and blood. He sighed to himself, what had the planet come to without order, without the powerful entities that he ruled this planet and made it shake with battle after friendly battle? Was there no one left? Had all those entities, his friends and family, disappeared like he had and left the planet to wither and die? Naoki wanted to restore this planet back to it former glory, but he couldn't do it alone. He mentally phoned his closest female friend; Setsuka. If anyone could help him restore the planet, it was her. He kneeled and took a little of the dying earth in his hand. ~>

" Shame.... what happened to this planet.... I was gone too long. "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
The queen of the chaosmaiden
setsuka

Village : Blackmoon

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm

setsuka enters the area with a gust of wind and smiles softly toward naoki, "good to see you" she proclaims as she wraps her hand with tape
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm

" This place seems so barren. "

Naoki dropped the dust in his hand to the ground before standing up completely and looking in Setsuka's direction. It'd been a while since he'd seen her... since he'd seen anyone actually. It was a refreshing experience.

" Same, but I'm not here to talk... "

Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 am

"i know i know, this gives me a chance to test my new battle syle (havent had the chance to post my techs. i'll get to it as soon as i can), setsuka drops her jacket and raises her right arm straight into the air "eternal rain", it begins to rain without letting up and everything begins to flood '"your move..."
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:34 am

( It's fine, I'm using this battle to test Naoki's new battle style and to invent a few new moves as well. )

" It gives me the same chance, hopefully you can withstand me. "

Naoki said and if Setsuka cared to notice, none of her rain was falling atop him. It looked as if the rain drops were running off of any invisible umbrella above him. An umbrella that shielding him and his general area from her rain. Naoki spreads his arms outward before thrusting them downward, a strong force of power hits the land and forces damn near everything to the ground hopefully Setsuka would be one of those things.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 pm

setsua stands calmly as the power comes toward her "warp!" she warps out of the way of the blast and ends up behind naoki, she then throws her hand in the air "stacotto!" multiple explosions of energy begins erupting around naoki, disingrating everything it touches on an atomic level, she stood completely still staring hoping to have hit naoki, but never changing her calm facial expression
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

" You're finished. "

A torrent of flames erupts from the ground around Naoki and reaches for the sky, the blue-green hue of the flames stretching into the heavens themselves as they began to spread out around Naoki's general vicinity. These flames ate away at Setsuka's explosions of energy, eating away at the very energy that was being used to create such explosions it was as if her attack was neutralized by the expanding wall of flames when in all actuality her energy had made the wall so much more powerful. It continues to expand outward, towards her and everything else around. Naoki turns to face behind him, hoping she wouldn't get caught up in the flames and burned too bad.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

setsuka smiles and has to nod her head, because she was proud of naoki's power "it's gonna take alot more than that to beat me though, Light of the Divine!" everything goes white(it's a negative positron energy, basically anything with positive ions, which is everything basically in its path it cancels out, which makes it fatal to humans because if you lose your positrons you die lol) as the wall advances toward her, as it reaches the spot she stands it passes and she stands unaffected due to the fact that she had removed a gap out of the wall with her attack, but the light that was now headed toward naoki would surely incompacitate if he didn't thin fast, as she stood still, still with the same facial expression she reaches behind her and pulls out dawn (chainsaw sword) "now then, shall we steal his techniques dawn, the sword seems to glow as if it were responding
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Naoki's eyes begin to shift back and forth, from side to side, inspecting her wall of white energy and seeing if there was anyway to get through it without expending a large amount of chakra. Unfortunately, Setsuka was his biggest rival and so doing this wouldn't be easy, and a large amount of chakra would be lost, but he could circumvent it. Twas not a problem for the wonder kid. Naoki bends some of his flames back around his body in an orb of sorts before it turned into just a ball of pure blue, transparent chakra. As her white wave comes closer, the pure blue orb turns black and they seem to collide and then cancel each other out. From his inspection of her white wall he could see the protons and cancels them with an equal amount of electrons which hold the opposite charge as protons. He pushed outward, his orb growing before dispersing the white wall and disappearing itself. Naoki took a tracker runners position on the ground and looked up at Setsuka.

" I want to ask you something before I do this. "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

setsuka stood still unphased by the transpiring events before finally answering "what might that be" she said as she moves slightly possibly readying herself for an attack
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

" If I said I wanted to take over The Blackmoon, would you support me in the endeavor? "

Naoki asks as he pushes off the ground and seems to vanish, in all seriousness, he was just running at top speed. Naoki had achieved light speed which was a feat within itself, and he circles around Setsuka, slowly closing the circle and making it tighter and tighter before he engulfs himself with the same blue-green flames from before and whips up a tornado of the flames around Setsuka. He stops running and appears right in front of her, the flames dancing around them in still quite larger circle. He showed her a ring.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

setsuka kneels down to one knees closing an eye at how hot the flames were becoming, she then simply raises dawn and swings her creating a rift in which she warps outside of the flames she then smiles "dawn do your job" dawn glows and absorbs the energy from naoi's attack, "well you've added another attack to you list dawn, but naoki, i am the white night of the snow, i no longer hold dominion over the blackmoon, so do as you please....as far as my support, you know i'll always have the back of my first love she readies dawn for an assault "dawn now! FALLING ANGELS!!" energy shaped like white angels begin to rain and follow naoki....."how will you fair against an energy that chases you...and with the destructive power of the sun itself with each angel"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

" I'll circumvent then eradicate. "

Naoki answered, the ring in his hand lighting with the orange hue of the Sky Flame. The Sky flame condenses to Naoki's hands and he points both crossed over one another at the angels of white energy before firing an X-Burner from them, the hard flames coming from the palm of his hand as the soft flames kept him balanced by firing out of his back. The harmony factor of the Sky turned the angels to stone and they drop to the ground right before coming into contact with him. He'd gotten the information he needed about her growth. he dropped his hands and the ring he used shattered like many before it. It was but an E class ring.

" Setsuka... I noticed that we never actually... you knowed before. Why is that? "

He asked curiously, he was done fighting now.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

setsuka puts dawn away and plops on her ass relaxing "well...." she says blushing "you never asked....im...still kinda a virgin" she says before taking a rock and skipping it toward him she then sighs and lays back looking at the sky "whenever you're ready...i am"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Naoki laughs, it wasn't that he was asking her to go at it with him right now, he was just asking why they hadn't before he left to go train. It was clear that he was more powerful than he was before he left. He took pride in that and so he sat down right next to her.

" Nah, I've waited this long. I can wait a little longer. So, if you'll support me in taking over the Blackmoon, will you lead with me? "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

she puts her head up "again?.....i walked away because the state of things had become so messed up.....but if you desire it then i'll lead with you" she stands and pulls dawn out and stabs her in the ground "i too have become stronger, with the time spent training and now i think that i can be a suitable leader, so im in and willing to lead with you"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

" Exactly how much stronger have you gotten? "

Naoki asked, hopping to his feet and circling around her.

" I've lost all my wind prowess, unfortunately. "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

"lets just say everything about my power has changed, i've gotten considerably stronger but i have managed to retain my power from back then" she walks up to him and smiles "you haven't lost it, i can still feel it, it just lies dormant, almost abandoned and it's on you to figure out how to release it" she says with a warm smile "but thats about it, you'll see more out of me as we move forwartd
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

" I look forward to see more, though I might be more powerful now. Tough luck to you... but I still need to beat Alice before I can truly call myself stronger than you both. "

Naoki said with a laugh before walking beside her.

" Where to now? "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Setsuka nods then faces naoki with a "well u must beat me to truly claim dominance for I am the strongest. " she then points towards nn. "To her castle"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm

" Well I'll be able to do that after I train a little more. "

Naoki said with a nod before looking in the direction that Setsuka was pointing. It'd been some time since he'd seen Alice. He wondered how much she'd changed over the time that the planet was docile. Probably a lot just like himself and Setsuka.

" To Alice then. "
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm

"off we go then" she said with a wink and then jumps off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle to get back into the groove   A battle to get back into the groove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle to get back into the groove
Page 1 of 1