The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ready to finish Training Kenjii

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Katsumi stood waiting for kenjii with her scythe in her hand. she was still in a lil bit of pain since the incident but still wanted to learn more about her scythe. while waiting she pulled out 1 rice cake and ate it while making lightning appear from her finger.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Kenjii flipped landed on his feet and laughed.
"This is getting fun come on show me your moves, Little sister. Or r u scared?"
Kenjii activated his byakuringan prepared his aquen sabers for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm

katsumi then ran to kenjii and side kicked him in his face. katsumi then took her scythe and did a target slash through kenjii's chest and threw magma down making it hard for him to even move.

" im never scared kenjii." katsumi said as she ran toward him and grabbed him by his hair while slamming him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hm not."
Kenjii appeared behind Katsumi and flipped her over his back onto the ground and slammed his clone on her back causing it explode and shock her. (Note: Electricity not strong enough to severely injure her.)
Then cut an x on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

"fuck kenjii."

katsumi then ran to kenjii and picked him up by his throat and sinked her nail inside crushing his throat.she then took out pele and slashed in in his sides sending poison inside his body. she then slammed him on the ground.

" your my bother but you irritate the hell outta me."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm

"I know and it fun. But now your mine sis."
Kenjii stood up faster then Katsumi could see and flipped her over him and cu her leg with his saber with the poison irritating him, Kenjii electrified his blood to kill off the poison.
"Come on sis u have to 2 do better than that."
Kenjii then grabbed Katsumi's leg and threw her around the world and once she came back to him, he kneed her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 pm

katsumi simply kicked him in his face before he tried to throw her.she then punched him in his jaw, dislocating it with one swing. she then took pele and slit the side of his face. she then took a drop of magma from he finger and placed it on the wound. that should take affect in a few.

( the magma would cause a blaze which would evaporate some of his blood making him unconscious...... cautious not to kill him)
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Kenjii fixed his jaw while holding pele 2 inches away from his face and grab Katsumi's arm and her over his shoulder and pulled her on top of his shoulders and then slammed her onto the ground then stabbed a kunai in Katsumi's hand and jumped away to charge an attack.
"Sis if u r able to deflect this i will be very impressed. Ominous Thunder Bomb."

Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 Deathball
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 pm

the thunder bomb landed on katsumi an d gave her major injuries. she then stood up an launched herself in the air and back kicked kenjii sending him down to the ground. she then crushed him on the ground and punched him 100 times in the face.smashing it as much as she could. she then stomped her foot on the ground. and it began to vibrate. lightning then st-rucked her in her two hands and she clashed them to together using a little bit of her chakra.
" that really hurt but not as you would think."

she threw it in the whole kenjii was in making a big explosion. she put a barrier around her so she wouldn't get hurt even the more.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 pm

"AHAH HA HA HA. Yes Katsumi like that come on show me more power."
Kenjii eyes turned deep blue then electric blue and lightning began to surge from his hands.
Kenjii put his hands together then separated them quickly to show thousand of Thunder dragons.
"Omega thunder dragon barrage. U can't get away."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

before kenjii tried to attack katsumi , she side kicked him in his face.

" shut up kenjii."

katsumi then placed her hands on the ground and grabbed a big piece of ground and clashed it into a lightning blade mixed with magma,fire and lightning. she then pushed one into kenjii's back and ribs. she watched as her was in pain. she then inhaled and blew a greenish reddish air into kenjii's nostrils. this was to kill the brain nerves to distract him by the smell and reaction it was doing to his body. as he was distracted she then ran behind him and put her index finger in her mouth. she took it out and opened her mouth. a big crater filled with magma and lightning started to grow inside her mouth. katsumi then pointed at kenjii and blinked. sending it to crush him and exploding. setting everything on fire except her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

"Ultimate rage... Cursed mark delta... Sister u missed ever attack now its my turn."
Kenii grabbed Katsumi by her hair than slammed her and threw her into the air then threw a cursed spear into her and attacked again.
"Omega thunder dragon barrage. Like i said before u can't escape me."
Kenjii fired his attack at Katsumi which scared her up and made her lose a lot of blood to make her unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

Katsumi easily dodged his spear but, she wasnt fast enough for the other attack and she lit the ground blood seeping out of every scar. She Then kicked kenjii to the ground and pulled out her scythe. She dropped kick him and did a twirl attack. She twisted her scythe and twisted it in the air. As it was twirling fatser she threw it in The air and threw more chakra into it. She then launged herself in the air and did a wheel combo. Striking kenjii right in his chest. She then pressed her foot on h scythe so it would go right through his chest.

" I can't kill you and you will not defeat me. It has happened to many times for me to let you win kenjii."

Katsumi thn grabbed him by his leg and slammed him on the ground making the scyth go deeper through his body. Katsumi then looked down at his spear. She grew her claw and cut his vain in his arm making him drop the spear. Katsumi them set the spear on fire until it burned to ashes.

Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 pm

"Was that suppose to hurt sister."
Kenjii said while standing and pulling the scythe out his chest.
"I guess u don't know that when my ultimate rage and cursed mark delta is activated i feel no pain, strength increases and i heal from wounds much quicker. Of course this hole in my chest will take a while to heal."
Kenjii disappeared then reappeared right in front of Katsumi began to choke her, then he filled Katsumi's arm with lightning until she dropped her scythe and was almost unconcious then dropped her and walked a few feet away allowing to allow Katsumi time to catch her breath and time to allow his wounds to heal.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm

katsumi stayed crouched down. she then stood up and walked toward kenjii

" you use the same moves all the time. GET MORE MOVES YOUR PATHETIC."

Katsumi then smashed kenjii's ribs by pressing her fist trough his chest. she then charged two lighting blades with a little chakra. she then stabbed kenjii in his neck wit both. once they were to touch one another ,they were to electrocute him until unconscious. katsumi then walked off

" your petty to me kenjii."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

"The reason I use the same move is because my other attack need more power they need to upgrade. And u thought I was unconscious all u did was heal me my body absorbs lightning as long as it doesn't surpass my power. But fine leave I have more training to do."
Kenjii disappeared from the training field only leaving a ruby where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Katsumi then grabbed the ruby and jumped on okazachi

" okazachi let's go to dai... I mean our house , I'm very tired." Katsumi then went off with okazachi to sunset hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to finish Training Kenjii   Ready to finish Training Kenjii - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to finish Training Kenjii
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2