The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame Empty
PostSubject: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm

" Hmpf. This battle should go pretty quickly this time around. "

Soushi smirked, looked around, this time the arena was a wasteland with no grass or trees, only sand and lots of it. Soushi liked this arena a little better, it suited its snake persona a little bit more than the forest did. This rematch would show Ryuubi that it was worth being with her. Soushi only wanted power and Ryuubi could give it that.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

A lone green wolf stood on top of a dune looking at Soushi. It howled and took the form of Ayame. "Hello there Soushi....Did you wish to see me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Soushi crossed its wrist and activated its chakra scalpel. " No not see you ... fight you." It said confidently. If it went right then the match would be over in a little over three minutes and Slushier was planning that. " Leta make it interesting ... we're only allowed to use up to three of our ninjutsu and only on genjutsu is allowed. Kekkai genkai is alright but no substitution jutsu only dodging and blocking. " Soushi leaned over and smiled. " That means no turning into leaves ... actually we can use as many ninjutsu we need just no subs. That sound good to you Ayame? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Ayame pulled Gomorrah out and looked at Soushi with a tilted head.(No substitutions? I never saw me transforming into a leaf as a substitution. But If I have to, then I'll fight Tooth and Claw in my natural form.) "Well I guess we can do that." Ayame Put Gomorrah close to her face. (What ever you do, don't fail me in this one.) Ayame then ran towards Soushi, Aiming for its left thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 am

Soushi smirked and jumped, landing on her shoulder. " Come on, give me a little more credit, I`m much faster than that. " He jumped once more and swung its leg around to try and connect a powerful kick to the back of her head. " You were in such a rush and I wasn`t even done explaining the rules ... people die like that. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Ayame jumped back from being kicked and looked at Soushi in shock.(There's no doubt about it....It's gotten stronger. You can sense it. I'm going to have to get a bit serious for this fight.) "Alright then...Finish explaining then." Ayame had said with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Soushi smiled, and landed gracefully on its feet.

" As I was saying. Lets drop the formalities, talking in third person annoys me to no end and I'm much more powerful than I led on previously, my strength has only heightened since then. "

Soushi cleared its throat before continuing.

" When you won that last match, I pulled my punches and at the end I could have destroyed you with my 15 Dead Souls Jutsu. Now, my Dead Souls number around 30 and I`ve almost completely figured my kekkai genkai out even though I played like I didn`t know it when we fought previously. "

Soushi leaned to the side briefly before leaning over backwards and smiling at her, bringing its legs over and standing up straight once more.

" I naturally produce poison within my body, and barbed wire as well. Now I won`t force you to fight me, but the rules for this engagement are that all our jutsu are fair game except substitutions, so you are not allowed to turn into leaves to elude an attack from me like you did previously ... only normal dodges and blocks. Genjutsu are fine, but only one and Kekkai Genkais are fair game as well. "

Soushi activated its Chakra scalpel and adjusted its eyepatch.

" Are you ready to begin? If so then you may have the first attack. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Ayame took her stance and looked at Soushi, observing it up and down. She then ran off towards it, aiming straight for it's thigh. (It played everything off cuz it knew that Mika and the others were there....Was it afraid of them?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Soushi smirked and again jumped and landed on her shoulder. It then jumped once more and brought the same leg around at full speed for a kick to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Strands of Ayame's Hair had turned into Vines and quickly lashed out for Soushi's leg. Ayame had quickly dispatched the vines and jumped two spaces to the right of Soushi. She felt her Wolf fangs grow and quickly covered her mouth. (It doesn't need to know that I'm actually a wolf....I can just transform into one.) "I see that You must be enjoying the fact of this fight. I'm not really use to terms like this...To not use a "substitution" is really new to me. Where I come from, My turning into leaves is just natural to me." Ayame said as her hair turned to vines and back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm

" I really didn`t ask did I? "

Boy did he sound annoyed and it annoyed, her turning into plants was getting old fast and she needed to get hit some time. Flipping its hair, in a flash it seemed, Soushi was behind her, gripping her hair in its hand and pulling at it.

" I`d like to see you dodge something from this close of a range ... now ... take this. "

Soushi started to spew a poison cloud out of its mouth, colored purple. This was its Paradichlorobenzene which When exposed to the outside area and entered into the body of the opponent it rapidly starts to destroy inner tissue and blood cells of the person`s body ... killing them from the inside essentially. The first symptoms of the poison taking effect is the body being coming hard to move seeming like it has gotten heavier, the opponent doesn`t feel the inner tissues being destroyed until it hits a major organ and begins eating away at it. It is possible for the poison to be inhaled or directly inserted close to a vital organ. Soushi engulfed itself and her in a cloud of the poison. Soushi could stop the process from killing her but it wanted to see her squirm in agony.

" You`re a medic right, you should know what poison can do to someone`s body. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Ayame took hold of her hair and Cut it with Gomorrah, letting Soushi hold the strands of her hair. (Paradichlorobenezene....It's far more powerful than Death Berries! StarClan please give me strength....I inhaled some in!) Ayame's eyes started to water and she quickly jumped back from out of the cloud of poison and coughed. She gave Soushi a angered glare.

"I have no choice but to tell you since you are my last opponent....I come from a distant Clan called StarClan. There, I am not called a "Medic". I'm called a Medicine Wolf. My name is not Ayame Sasaki. My Name is Hollyleaf. I have came here to deliver a prophecy to some one. And this some one has a conquest of greatness ahead of them."

Energy started to swirl around Ayame. She threw Gomorrah on the ground and made vines come from under the ground.

"Gomorrah Form!" The giant head of Gomorrah had popped up from out of the Ground and quickly Lashed out for Soushi.

"Soushi Imano I will try my best to end your life here...For the sake of the future StarClan, I will try to kill you in your path. Don't think I know what you are up to. My plants tell me everything. Ever felt the chakra pulsating from the forest but you could never tell where it was coming from? All of that was me!" Ayame said with a deviant smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 am

Soushi shook its head and rolled its eyes. It cared nothing of her feelings and all of that, it only wanted to win and here her say that it was better than her. Losing last time was a big wake up call even if it was pulling all of its punches. Though going this far with her was a bit of a stretch, shrugging. Soushi quickly laid down a couple of hand signs and used dragon fire to burn the giant grass head of the dragon and ran through the smoke to her.

" You let your guard down. "

Soushi whispered, a large blade of chakra pertruding from its chakra scalpel as it rushed her, it jumped and slashed the large blade of chakra at her. It was only Chakra dissection blade and Soushi had trained itself not to harm the person`s body but cut through their chakra, lowering the level of it by a little.

" Chakra .... Dissection Blade! "

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Ayame let herself be hit with the Chakra Dissection blade. (Endure the hit... that was what you were taught in StarClan....) Ayame had felt her Chakra die down, making her kneel. (It's taking effect of my body;I can already feel it.) Ayame had began to cough up blood. (I need to prolong my life for a longer period of time.) Ayame grew a vine with a blueish liquid in it and stuck it in the side of her neck.

"I'm sure you have heard of the cactus? They are very suitable to these type of geographic locations."
Ayame had put her hand on to the ground.
"Grow..."
As she said those words, 4 cactihad began to grew in front of her. "I'm able to grow these because of my Kekkei genkei." Ayame said with a grin on her face.

She then jumped into the air and reached around her back and pulled out 7 seeds. (If I use seed blast, the maybe i can get a hit off of it.) She threw the seeds in front of the plants, setting off a explosion that went 16 yards. This made the needles on the Cactus to fly off in every direction.

"Protection!" Green energy had surrounded Ayame to protect her from the incoming needle.(I hope that at least got a hit off of Soushi.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

The blade disappeared and the chakra scalpel on its hands faded as she jumped into the air. Soushi turned around, its face was unimpressed. If she was so powerful then why hadn`t she used that to rise in the ranks of Aurnion. It was ninja like her that really got on Soushi`s nerves and it showed. He took the needles of the cacti head on and when the pelting stopped, Soushi opened it`s mouth wide as hands pertruded out of the mouth and another Soushi slithered out and the old one`s skin fell to the ground.

" Well, can`t say I was expecting that ... this match is over. Now come and allow me to cure you. "

Soushi said putting its hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm

With a snap of her fingers, the protection had stopped, making Ayame revert to her wolf form. (The poison inside me made me revert back. But I don't like this....She this tried to kill me and now she wants to restore me back to full health? Something's not right about this but lets see if she is actually about to do this....) Ayame had walked up to Soushi warily and stood in front it, barring white canines and growling.(Is she really gonna do it or kill me?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Soushi smiled and kneeled down, looking the wolf in the eyes before placing its haind to her head and stroking it. Seemed like the wolf didn`t trust Soushi and who could blame it? Soushi was a snake. Soushi smiled.

" You don`t trust me? Well ... lets heal you. "

Soushi said, opening her mouth as the purple poison flowed from her mouth and back into Soushi`s.

" There. "

Soushi stood and flipped its hair before dropping into the ground and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

When Soushi left Ayame had went over and picked up Gomorrah. (She maybe apart of Aurnion but I don't trust her. Her presence, her scent.....She has to be going after my medicine supply. I always see her near the lake...Next to Me an Mika's den. I was about to reveal that to her but never mind. But something tells me that I'm going to need a ranking exam; and a way to get a cure to that Benezene thing.... Luckily I was able to get some of it abstracted from my body. This could become helpful in future battles.) Ayame had padded away towards the lake, gritting her teeth around Gomorrah in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame   Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch, Soushi vs. Ayame
Page 1 of 1