The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

setsuka had taught them the unhinged now it was time for them to take in the power of the stand alone complex, but it was a technique that could take years, so she took them to the land of time where everything was exelerated "ayame, chaos after this arc your training will be complete but you'll be seriously dangerous weapons so always use discretion"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Ayame had chuckled.

"Well I can teach you both ways of doing this. The StarClan way and the Medical Ninja way." Ayame had saw a bunny in the distance.

"Be right back." Ayame transformed into her wolf form. In her wolf form, she had grew a bit taller and her fur was a bit more lengthy. She quickly jetted off and caught the bunny. She didn't kill it but punctured it's leg to where it couldn't run off or move. She came back towards Chaos with the bunny in here arms.

"I promise I won't eat you.... just for today at least..." She had placed it on the ground.

"Start by making chakra surge around your hand. You dont want a lot around your hand, you will make the patient die. But with enough chakra, In with the right amount of focus, you can heal it just like that."

Ayame had ran her hand over the bunny's leg.

"What you want to do is pour the chakra on the wound. Focus on it hard enough to where it will completely close up. Mind and imagination come into play because you need a gentle mind to control the amount that goes in. You have to make sure that you're in a calm state or else somethings could go wrong."

Ayame had pulled out an dagger and cut her shoulder.

"Now I will be the patient. I'll just let the bunny go on it's way.... Now you try to heal me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm

chaos walks up and touches her shoulder and does as she says...then it begins to mend up but leaves a small scar, he then clears that up and throws his arms around ayame embracing her tightly "hey, thanks.....for everything" he said in a soft steady voice
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Ayame's ears perk up. She then pats him on his head. "I'm just a simple healer, teaching people how to help others. You are very much welcome." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:42 pm

he hugs her tighter and finally begins crying, chaos had never just started crying, setsuka screams from the distance "he finally let it all out....now we can get started" she says as she walks over, chaos just continue's tp cry on ayame's shouder...though he'd grown and matured, letting go of the past was hard for him
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Ayame could feel her shoulder soaking up. (Years of hatred and revenge has built up with in him... He has finally let it go to actually see the world of it's true self.) Ayame had wrapped her arms around him to hug him. (Some times it's what people need... a hug...) Ayame had looked over to setsuka and mouthed: "We're ready... now what are you going to teach us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 pm

setsu walks over and looks at them both "ok....lets start the stand alone complex, first we'll start with the first arc....the ryoken" she then gets in stance "take your stance as such" she begins punching torward the trees and as she punched green waves uf energy flew that disintergrated the trees "now the purpose is for every punch you throw, from now on to be like this.....now you guys try"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Ayame grew some trees. She then ran towards one of the trees and threw a punch at it. when she threw it, some of her energy had came into it, only cracking the tree to where it bent to the side. "Ehheh.... Let me get a bit more serious.." Ayame threw the pinch again, knocking the tree with full force towards the mountain in the distance. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm

setsuka nods sadly chaos good job you got it in one try she said as chaos disentigrates the tree easily "ayame you need to focus not on strength but channeling your chakra into a destructive force.....like using your chakra to burn it, but in this case mixed with your strength the tree should disintegrate, though humans won't disintegrate your simple punches will do massive damage when not in your unhinged form"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Ayame shook her head. "Ok.. Well maybe I should do it like this." Ayame made chakra spin around her hand. She then ran up to another tree and punched it, making it fly but at the same time disintegrate as well. " I think I got it that time...." She said as she watched the tree burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

setsuka puts her hand on top of ayame's head "good job....you learn fast" setsuka walks and sits "next step is to learn ruinga, this one is really really powerful, actually my strongest technique and most likely will be yours if you practice it right, so basically you're grabbing all of the energy from the area including nature animals ect, and compressing it to get a sort of nuclear bomb effect but i assure you this is stronger than a nuclear bomb"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well um.... wouldn't that mean that you would need a strong barrier around you if you had used it?" Ayame asked. "Well maybe I need to make this place into a forest then... that way some of the absorption isn't to effect other things..." Ayame rose her hand up into the sky, making trees grow all around. "Now we'll be able to perform this attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 pm

setsuka nods and watches as ayame does what she needs too "when push comes to shove, you won't have a barrier....you'll have to use what is already around you, but for now a forest is a good place to start learning" setsuka snaps her finger and a large nuke like wave clears the area out "see....now recreate the forrest and you guys try"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Ayame had created the forest again. (Come to me....) Ayame took a deep breath before taking a deep breath and started to glow orange. She put her hand in the air and the trees started to emit a green energy and making their way towards Ayame. She absorbed it in and held it before releasing it, making a huge explosion around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

setsuka ducks to not get caught by both powerful waves of energy, she gets up and smiles "well you guys got that down really well.....no ayame it's back on you...chaos need to learn the altering of bone marrow before we can effectively continue with the next attack...so you're up" setsuka says as she sits down in the distance again
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Ayame pulled out a book from her pack. She had flipped to a page and began to read to Chaos.

"Bone marrow is the spongy tissue inside some of your bones, such as your hip and thigh bones. It contains immature cells, called stem cells. The stem cells can develop into the red blood cells that carry oxygen through your body, the white blood cells that fight infections, and the platelets that help with blood clotting." ayame had put the book away.

"Altering Bone Marrow into something else is very tricking... And at some points you have to make sure that you don't do it to your self in battle."

Ayame caught a squirrel.

"The trick is to think of anything you want to transform it to. It could be poison, stones, acid, water, fire, magma... Almost anything."

Ayame tossed the squirrel in the air and caught it again in her hands.

"But for me, I'll let this one slide and just put water in it. Though it wont be able to move until i Revert it."

Ayame put the squirrel down and snapped her fingers, making her chakra surge into it's leg. The squirrel started to walk but had quickly fell down.

"An it's just like that. You have to focus on a particular area of the body, mainly the limbs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm

chaos sits and listens then observes "so you're altering the premature cells and stimulating them to mutate into whatever you would like them too with your chakra, how should i surge the chakra, fast pace or slow, and how should i know when to stop" he asked very intrigued and with new found maturity happy to learn
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Ayame smirked.

"Good, you've been listening. If you have as much control as I do, You can make your chakra automatically go into the Target. But If you are the type of having to get up close and personal to touch, then you can make it surge around your finger tips."

Ayame had demonstrated the Chakra around her finger tips.

"But the main goal is to make sure your Chakra get's in a quickly as possible. Each dose you put in, which is a small amount, should be as painful as your strongest attack. You'll know when to stop when you see signs. Since each sign is different, I can't tell you when... Unless you're willing to deplete your chakra. But I'm sure you aren't."

Ayame said with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:33 pm

chaos nodded "ah this is very interesting and it doesn't sound too hard" he says as he takes the leg of the animal and causes water to become apart of the bone marrow the animal cries in pain from two of it's legs being like this, chaos relieves the animal after examining it for a while "well that was quite easy he said adjusting his hoody"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:26 am

"Of course it is. I learned it in under 2 weeks of my Medicine wolf training. It's one of the easier jutsus. But the hard part comes when you come into the field to use it. The main key to this whole attack is accuracy. A miss could be fatal to you." Ayame grabbed the squirrel and let it free. She then turned to Setsuka. "Do I have more to teach him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm

setsuka had nodded and motioned for them to go, chaos turns to ayame "i think we're finally done with our training" chaos said with a confident smile "yeah!" he said as he walks away torward the exit of the land of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2