The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Meeting between leaders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

A Meeting between leaders Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 am

Koudo sat in the bar, arguing with himself mostly, about nothing. Since he had so many personalities, they could never get along very well. He sighed and closed his eyes. Shut the fuck up!!!! He yelled to all his other personalities in his head and waited for the new leader of the Order to show up so he could talk "business" with her. Why would the Leader of La Costra Nostra need to meet with the Leader of The Order? That's a very good question.

Last edited by Koudo Tamura on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 pm

setsuka would arrive and take a seat next to him she then orders a drink and then says "why is it that the la costra nostra want to meet with me"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Koudo burst out in laughter for no reason at all, it wasn't that he couldn't control his laughter, he could but one of the Apostles told him to laugh, it was a weird thing for him but whatev. "Hi, hi, just wanted to make sure that you really were my opponent. This chess game should be a fun one, ne?" Koudo said closing his eyes and tilting his head to side with a warm smile, before it vanished and a truly sadist one appeared, opening his eyes only a slit to look at her. "Though I never go easy." He said before bursting out in laughter once more. "Fun, fun, so much fun!!!" He cheered before standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

setsuka takes another shot...then chuckles quietly.."you sick bastard i'll make sure you are dead by the end of this...but before that i'll make you suffer" setsuka begins to laugh sadistically herself "be afraid of death for i am death itself"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Hmmm...death, it was a funny thing to Koudo, a very funny thing indeed. It made him double over in laughter. "Are you kidding? I would LOVE to die!!!!! But I never lose so bring it." He said before sighing and calming down majorly. "This should be entertaining, I'd love to see how you fair against all of us." he said in a calm tone, before pepping up. "Oh I just wanna kill someone right now, do you have anyone in mind?" he asked Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Alice standing against the back wall by the exit looking at Setuka and the new gut.''Freaks.'' she says to her self as she put her head down shaking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 am

setsuka notices alice then looks back at koudo...."honestly if you wanna die so back im in the mood to kill you now...so i doubt you wanna piss me off because no matter how many souls are in your body i will decimate each one and i probably wont break a sweat doing it right ali-chan" setsuka says with an arrogant chuckle
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Koudo looked at her arrogant smile and started to laugh harder than ever. He wasn't afraid of her, in fact, he was far from afraid of her. "Cocky are we?" Koudo said his laughter ceasing and his face getting extremely serious. "We'll see about that Setsu-kun." Koudo said before standing and walking towards the exit. "Bye, bye Setsu-kun and Alice-hime, see you all later!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

as koudo walks away setsuka utters "stay up late and dont worry about sleep because soon you'll sleep for eternity"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting between leaders   A Meeting between leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting between leaders
Page 1 of 1